Chevy Camaro SS '10 Challenge!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 1,463 comments
I decided to pick the R35 TC. Very fast car. Not so popular cuz its just another GTR but its a nice bulky GTR. The big brother of the sister GTR's lol. Its was a pretty simple car to tune. Slap a GTR 12 tune on it with more top speed.
Event takes place from 7/17/2012 - 7/24/2012
Time to beat is 8.774
RedBullHangar-7-3.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_2-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_3-2.jpg

357db309.jpg

e7064467.jpg

Its no problem lol. I'll just work on my tuning. I've recently been venturing further into circuit tuning and may release a couple of my track tunes if they prove good enough. If for nothing else just to get feedback to see how I can improve. And the seasonal events are an excellent way to make some serious credits while working on my tunes lol. 👍

Meh it's the last day anyway, and I'm not on my PS3.

4 days according to my Canadian calendar :). But yeah, I won't buy a car pack until I see something I want, and there's a 99.9999 percent chance I'll never see it.

Mikeybc
4 days according to my Canadian calendar :). But yeah, I won't buy a car pack until I see something I want, and there's a 99.9999 percent chance I'll never see it.

I concur. I will buy the DLC only if it contains new BMW's :lol:

I'm at 8.787 so far and seem to have hit a wall. For the life of me I can't get a good launch using a timed launch. My times are better with ftl. What gives? Is it just me or are any of you having success with timed launches?

I'll post my pic up in a few as I'm sure this is the best I'll be able to do with this car.

I'm at 8.787 so far and seem to have hit a wall. For the life of me I can't get a good launch using a timed launch. My times are better with ftl. What gives? Is it just me or are any of you having success with timed launches?

I'll post my pic up in a few as I'm sure this is the best I'll be able to do with this car.

I also achieved my best time with a FTL

8.780 (8.785 auto trans) with ftl... no benefit with timed launch for me either. I've just been dialling out the suspension so I'm going to try alternate trans setups and a retro launch etc. tonight or tomorrow 👍

Back