Chevy Camaro SS '10 Challenge!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 1,463 comments
Hey 8 more people post comments so i can be the 1000th one

No me :)
Also I believe I lost this SLR challenge.
You should shorten the amount of time people have to tune too :). If it's a premium car, give em 3 days max. If it's a standard. Give em a day to look for the car and 3 days to tune, so 4 days :) There doesnt seem to be many people putting up times for some sad reason :(

@Shadow- I think the timeframe is good. It gives those of us who are busy time to tune and compete. And sadly there is little participation in these events. I ran a similar tournament with a few friends a while back with similar results. A lot of people will post and suggest ideas but wont participate. I don't know why its like that but thats how it is. With all the cheating drama going on now I can understand why some might be turned off by comps like this but it is just a game. And the support from the community in these events gives the host a reason to want to give back to the community. Whether its more challenges like this or just offering advice I can assure you there are plenty of better, more rewarding things to be doing. So support your local drag competitions EVERYONE!! đź‘Ť

Somebody up there hates me and his name is Karo :lol:

I found this a complete nightmare to retro launch :dunce: Very late, tiny window and really hard to catch... I'm sure it's just me :D

I heard we will be tuning the Citroen Concept or the Prius next... right? :lol:

slr-1.jpg

slr-2.jpg

I found this a complete nightmare to retro launch :dunce: Very late, tiny window and really hard to catch... I'm sure it's just me :D

slr-1.jpg

slr-2.jpg

Nice you tied me đź‘Ť

fest0r

Hahaha no hate my friend good work!
I used retros method also to catch my time.
So I guess you and dom are tied. Hmm there is still one more day left guys keep at it

No need to post a pic cause I'm stuck at 9.187 on this McLaren, but I guess it's over right. I think I'll have better luck with the TC, mine is almost broken in.

What hp they hit? I've got 892 I think in mine
Idno i gotta check.
No need to post a pic cause I'm stuck at 9.187 on this McLaren, but I guess it's over right. I think I'll have better luck with the TC, mine is almost broken in.
The comp is almost finished im giving them a bit more time cuz fest0r and Dom are tied and i have no idea what im gona do for a winner lol

Welcome Retro. Didn't think I would ever see you in this event.
Congrats too, your the winner for the comp lol. Nice time at the last min.
Feel free to pick a car from my garage as a prize.

R35 TC time coming soon.

YourSlaggyNan
Not a r35 a car from you garage :lol: sharing's caring. My fortune cookie says you will have fortune in your later life

Ya but you gotta eat the paper if you want the fortune to come true lol

I never got to work on mine anymore lol. I'll be posting my tune in my garage for anyone that wants to give it a try. My best was 9.165. I'll not be able to participate for this round though cuz I didn't get that dlc. I'll be ready for the next one though. đź‘Ť Good luck everybody!

kennyblanco
I never got to work on mine anymore lol. I'll be posting my tune in my garage for anyone that wants to give it a try. My best was 9.165. I'll not be able to participate for this round though cuz I didn't get that dlc. I'll be ready for the next one though. đź‘Ť Good luck everybody!

Ahhh that sucks bro. I wish I was able to send it over.

Back