GT916's Photos - 3/8/13 DBeav Cop Club @ SSR7 - I love comments!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 67 comments
  • 5,896 views
Messages
15,456
United States
Orange County, NY
Messages
GTP_GT916
Messages
Nii916
Welcome to the 3rd attempt to my gallery. Here I will be posting loads of the pictures that I take. :D

Let's start with some of my Photomode contest, Secret Santa, and CCCL entries:










And last but not least, my entry for this week (also my 1st vertical entry :p)


I know, hefty post.
 
Last edited:
These are pretty good, but you tend to have your cars a bit close to the edge which leads the eye away from the image. On the first one you even cut off a bit of the left car, but keep at it and you'll composition will become something more manageable in the future.

Why did you make three galleries though? :odd:
 
These are pretty good, but you tend to have your cars a bit close to the edge which leads the eye away from the image. On the first one you even cut off a bit of the left car, but keep at it and you'll composition will become something more manageable in the future.

Why did you make three galleries though? :odd:

The 1st one I only had 1 update, the 2nd one got messed up because I edited it too much. This will be my final one :p

Update coming up :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Update!

7713826930_b1aae77e8c.jpg
















 
Last edited:
7730396412_207afd36e7.jpg














Here's my entry for the PMC of the same name (my inspiration for this set)
 
I haven't updated in a bit, Time for a new one!

7754328682_8b164d8117.jpg













Flickr messed this one up -_-










IwasboredsoImessedaroundwiththesettingsinphotomode shot.
 
*I won't be doing anything until Wednesday, I have company over.*
 
You shouldn't use the ingame filters, they tend to ruin pictures.
 
Sweet gallery! I like these the most:
6793610662_408f8811ea.jpg

7645030582_ace90491cd.jpg

7754289332_3df028f9a2.jpg

Keep it up! 👍
 
Time for an update :D
Large update here.

7817557358_75fbf9eeee.jpg






























 
New update as I promised :D

7851571770_14a193fb52.jpg



















 
I like these shots, especially the brake indicator one :)👍
 
Time for an update.

7894903432_2609750d00.jpg






















CCCL Entry






 
Update is here!

7937546768_0b885619c6.jpg



















 
Last edited:
Why is no one commenting?
I like how unique your shots are!
Especially the seventh shot is fantastic!
 
There are some solid shots here.. keep it up!
 
Have you thought about editing photos? I'm not saying these photos are bad, but have you?
 
Back