The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. I'd prefer to do it the legit way, and a bit late now...

I thoroughly understand your sentiment and position... But maybe think of it this way. The ticket I sent you was duped ("usb'd"). Would it be that bad if you did the same occasionally?

Just a thought...

That would be like B Spec where you just yell at the driver to go faster and overtake. One would think that your B Spec Bobs would already know to pass every car and go fast. :lol:

I think they would excel at the technicalities of racing, but would lack finesse in the execution.... :D

Just thought I would share post 1000 with you all right here!

And BTW, Hyped, I like your photo better...send me an FR and get your surprise!

s0ul_chicken
Almonds, Bananas, Beans, Mangos and some other food item - along with horns that are not 112, and a suit/helmet that isn't glitched has been sent to porthillking!

Enjoy the UNusual!

Thank you! :lol: These are definately unusual, but appreciated all the same. :)

Last edited:
I thoroughly understand your sentiment and position... But maybe think of it this way. The ticket I sent you was duped ("usb'd"). Would it be that bad if you did the same occasionally?

Just a thought...

I don't really get the whole USB thing... So yeah, but I would probably do it for the P4, Miura, etc...

"don't get the whole USB thing"...

Do you mean how to do it? It's not that difficult at all...

Or do you mean you don't get why some do it or the desire to do it?

"don't get the whole USB thing"...

Do you mean how to do it? It's not that difficult at all...

Or do you mean you don't get why some do it or the desire to do it?

I don't get how to do it... But if I was to get my dream car out of it then I'd probably do it...

@ tadlock, I don't have any of the colours asked for in the MMR cup car or the Clio cup car. I have the #33 clio in black and I have the #11 MMR in kind of a peach colour. Any of them interest you?

Could I please have a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 ’08 in matte white if you have it,fully tuned but without the lsd yes I may be crazy but none of my cars have it,I don't need any aero parts,just racing soft tires will do,thanks,I will send FR soon,I understand that I am queued so no problem.

Edit: I just saw the hood thing,I would prefer the body coloured one please.:)Thank you sir.👍

Please send me a FR (if you have done so already, then ignore this lol)

Your order will be delivered tomorrow, at any time after 12AM. 👍

Sorry to sound a little bit stupid, but can you remind me why I FR'd ya? Was I supposed to gift you something? I have been very inebriated this weekend.

You were going to send me some glitch suits so I could have enough to send around. 👍

Sorry to sound a little bit stupid, but can you remind me why I FR'd ya? Was I supposed to gift you something? I have been very inebriated this weekend.

You were going to send me some glitch suits so I could have enough to send around. 👍

It was a 23 ticket, 10 Chromes, a 70 ticket, and some NSFW photos of a couple Olympians, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back