PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
1472 6118 4216 8213 5803

There's 20 some people registered, and 4 qualified?

Last edited:
The series is now even more like FMSC :sly:
Perhaps those ridiculous qualifying times are scaring everyone away?

I can turn 16.2 with tire wear off, maybe. :scared:
How you and Will are suddenly almost a full second faster than I am is bizarre to say the least.:crazy:

Last edited:
Perhaps those ridiculous qualifying times are scaring everyone away?

I can turn 16.2 with tire wear off, maybe. :scared:
How you and Will are suddenly almost a full second faster than I am is bizarre to say the least.:crazy:

Never thought I would say this to you (I'm normally using your tunes), but have you tried my tune? Will said it helped him shed time.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7480813#post7480813

What has me scared is that some guys are doing 15.3s :scared:

Is your front toe really -0.5? That would be -0.50...

It's probably me just sucking for whatever reason at the moment, I'll be having a go again shortly hoping it improves. I'm usually good here.:irked:

Is your front toe really -0.5? That would be -0.50...

It's probably me just sucking for whatever reason at the moment, I'll be having a go again shortly hoping it improves. I'm usually good here.:irked:

Yeah, fixed that now -0.05

I didn't plan to race tomorrow but looks like I'll make it. I'll start in the back if I don't get the q in soon.

I just added GTPwill on the Quali sheet at the back of the grid since he asked me yesterday. But that would bee cool if you post something on the thread to confirm your commitment on the race tonight. (Communication is the key in a PURE Series 👍 )

And you Dom, what about your quali? Do you plan to do it soon?
Same for Safety Car, James, and many others. Where are you guys?

FYI, quali deadline is in
img.php

Last edited:
If theres space tonight I'd like to start from the back. From running a few laps myself I'm completely off pace so I'm hoping this pre-season will help this car come natural.

I raised my LSD and had to re-arrange my tune quite a bit before I got settled, almost had a 15.5 if not for some mistakes. :indiff:

max aero
Trans from default, top speed minimum - lower final drive, yada yada. For q make it almost hit the limiter at the end of the straight.
LSD 9/30/25

+15/+15
8.5/8.5
8/5
5/8
3/3

1.8/1.2
-0.05/-0.05

BB 6/3

EDIT: Fixed, had it pretty wrong.

Last edited:
OK I would be there this evening.
I return of vacancy. I did not have time to make the qualification.

@CSLACR: I approve the name of the team :lol:

I wont be able to attend tonight, only have wireless in my room at the moment because building work/redecorating. Need to run a new cable upto my room hopefully get it sorted by tomorrow or atleast over the weekend. Anyway good luck tonight guys 👍

Wait.. GTP_Aderrrm is racing? What is the maximum number of super aliens allowed in 1 series again?

I'm not doing anything today so thought I'd join in. :) Most likely won't attend any other rounds.

Back