PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments
  • 50,102 views

Race day


  • Total voters
    34
Managed 41.5xx .
 
It's funny, but Zikwik tune is more like what I stumbled upon then other people's tunes. Especially the LSD.
Too bad I can't drive with it as well as you, Zikwik :)

But I just never feel that tune is ready or that I know where the hack am I going with it at all. Until now it has always been tuning prohibited for me... ''what ever will be, will be" :)
 
Sorry, ps3 browser is real ... sometimes
 
...and then I had to turn pc on just to edit triple post... 'cause even that doesn't work via ps3
 
Is it too late to join?
 
Nope, registrations are open during the whole championship 👍
 
When Q starts? 1st race is on 31.8.??
 
You can run your Q when you want during the week. Just ask here for a steward when you're ready and then you'll meet in a room.

Even if you're not ready, you can open a practice room and post the room number here. I'm sure some drivers will join you ;)
 
you can run your q when you want during the week. Just ask here for a steward when you're ready and then you'll meet in a room.

Even if you're not ready, you can open a practice room and post the room number here. I'm sure some drivers will join you ;)

ok :)
 
I plan to Q tonight.

Pract / Quali Room: 1472 6118 4130 9221 7631

EDIT: Room closed
 
Last edited:
I hope I can find someone to qualify me tomorrow, I'm not getting below 42.0 yet but I think I can.
 
I hope I can find someone to qualify me tomorrow, I'm not getting below 42.0 yet but I think I can.

Yea mp me , i'll be online



Q for litchi : 1: 42 . 653 clean
 
I plan to be on and qualify some time around 8pm tomorrow. Is that ok?
 
Unfortunately, the outlook on getting home from work in time for the race this week is looking extremely grim. :(
 
Quali and practice room open

1472-4710-9952-5898-5941

Be on for a few
 
Trajik -
1:44.246 clean

Josh -
1:43.158 clean
 
possible qualy room from 21:00 to 22:00? Note: my time here is now 19:25
 
yea no prob.

Just FYI, croatia is actually UTC+2 ;)
 
Quali and practice room open

1472-4710-9952-5898-5941

Be on for a few

Trajik -
1:44.246 clean

Josh -
1:43.158 clean

Thanks josh, had a not so good run at q, but is ok.

possible qualy room from 21:00 to 22:00? Note: my time here is now 19:25

I'll leave the room open for a while check back on it or will pass it on when another steward enters.
 
Can't race this week or the next week because I'm on holiday sorry :(!
 
Quali and practice room open

1472-4710-9952-5898-5941

Be on for a few

This room is still open. Anyone who wants to Q can join this room ;)
 
I will start from the back on this one, cheers.
 
Safety-_-car
1:42.283 clean
very close to going off mid track

Lap 1 was off just slightly but was slower lap didn't matter
B092EE39-FB70-48DD-801E-8BBE109B3D4D-12607-0000105760186F59.jpg
 
The solid white line rule apply only when there's no rumble strip behind the line. In this case, there's a rumble strip (which is the track boundary then). This pic shows a clean turn.
 
Back