PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
It's funny, but Zikwik tune is more like what I stumbled upon then other people's tunes. Especially the LSD.
Too bad I can't drive with it as well as you, Zikwik :)

But I just never feel that tune is ready or that I know where the hack am I going with it at all. Until now it has always been tuning prohibited for me... ''what ever will be, will be" :)

You can run your Q when you want during the week. Just ask here for a steward when you're ready and then you'll meet in a room.

Even if you're not ready, you can open a practice room and post the room number here. I'm sure some drivers will join you ;)

you can run your q when you want during the week. Just ask here for a steward when you're ready and then you'll meet in a room.

Even if you're not ready, you can open a practice room and post the room number here. I'm sure some drivers will join you ;)

ok :)

I plan to Q tonight.

Pract / Quali Room: 1472 6118 4130 9221 7631

EDIT: Room closed

Last edited:
I hope I can find someone to qualify me tomorrow, I'm not getting below 42.0 yet but I think I can.

Unfortunately, the outlook on getting home from work in time for the race this week is looking extremely grim. :(

Safety-_-car
1:42.283 clean
very close to going off mid track

Lap 1 was off just slightly but was slower lap didn't matter
B092EE39-FB70-48DD-801E-8BBE109B3D4D-12607-0000105760186F59.jpg

The solid white line rule apply only when there's no rumble strip behind the line. In this case, there's a rumble strip (which is the track boundary then). This pic shows a clean turn.

Back