[Update!][PS3] GTA IV Role Play Events!

• Thread starter Vince
  • 710 comments
Just curious, do you use TBoGT, or IV? If you use TBoGT, I can join, but not if you use IV.

Also, I'd only be able to make it to the events at about 1:00PM.

The one she's been working on at Muscle Mary's? GTA V better have online car modifications. đź’ˇ

No, that Blista is still being worked on! :P She just bought another one as a normal daily driver. I think she's turning into a Blista enthusiast! :dopey:

Are you guys having a server inside the next pair of hours? I would love to join, to see how this works.

Usually, Pinintron opens up a lobby around 6:00 EDT.

Whats that in England? My internet tends to peak in the night. Bit stupid but hey ho. I may be able to join it if its around 10 here. So an hours time?

It does say on the OP that no official events are being held tonight by Pinkintron. You are all welcome to start one, however he will not be there. Depending on the time, I may not be there either.

Tomorrow I'm going to a car show (Good Guys, if you know them - I think Hagerty might be there -). That being said, I'm not sure if I will be able to host an event until well into the afternoon. Sorry people for a lousy weekend. I'll find a way to make it up to you ;)

I'm free. I'd probably be more quiet though, this cold/fever/no energy thing's taking its toll on me. :dunce:

Okay then. From next Wednesday I won't be free as I am now, as school starts again for me then.

Also, I'm currently in the process of making a second character... All I'm giving away, is that this second one is male, and to inspire the bio I'm listening to songs from the Mafia II soundtrack, L.A. Noire soundtrack and Fallout: New Vegas soundtrack. :sly:

Damn, I wish GTA multiplayer had suits...

New, improved description of Lenny. :dopey:

Screenshot-90.jpg

Name: Lenny Burkhart
Job/Career/Money Source: Sells weed, exotic animals, and works at Muscle Mary's Auto Shop.

Bio: Lenny is a hard worker, but at the same time, a fun-loving oaf. In his fun time, Lenny enjoys drinking, eating, watching TV, or just having an adventure in the basement, getting high. He has a close circle of friends who he sees often, whether it's to grab some pizza, see a movie, or just horse around. On the other spectrum, Lenny works several different jobs. He has a career as a drug dealer mainly, but he also sells exotic animals on the side, and sometimes goes with his partner and dealer, Leo, on drug deals, or just for pleasure. Lenny also works at Muscle Mary's Auto Shop with Liz and Frank, mostly taking care of body work, but occasionally stepping in to do some mechanic work as well.

Personality: Lenny likes to have fun, and he doesn't take himself too seriously. He's a real great guy if you know him; just don't rip him off, or scrape up his Cavalcade. At home, Lenny's a good son; at least his mommy thinks he is. Despite his heavy involvement in illegal work, his means of work are completely unknown to his parents, Bill and Betty. Being one in seven children, Lenny's lifestyle of staying out of the house all hours of the night falls under the radar of his hardass father. Add in the fact that his siblings are always causing trouble amongst themselves, Lenny rarely finds himself having to do any fast-talking in front of his parents.

Criminal Record: Lenny's been pretty lucky so far; he hasn't been found out by the cops, but he doesn't often try to push his luck.

Past: Lenny was born to Bill and Betty Burkhart in Westdyke, Alderney, in the summer of 1992. He is the second oldest in his family, and has a decent level of authority over his younger siblings. As a kid, Lenny, as his father would put it, was a dumbass, and was always getting into trouble and breaking things. In high school, Lenny's passion for cannabis grew, and his enthusiasm for academics subsequently dropped off. Lenny skipped school often, and barely managed to graduate at the bottom of his class. He has no aspirations for higher education.

Miscellaneous: Lenny lives with his family in a decent house on the corner of Cariboo and Tenmile in Westdyke, Alderney. He works at Muscle Mary's in South Bohan, and does most of his drug work in Alderney. He drives a black Cavalcade.

Back