• Thread starter Vince
  • 710 comments
Antarctica
Xanadu
IV1-1.png

spinning_3.gif
Grand Theft Auto IV Role Play II
spinning_3.gif

Hello! Welcome to the Grand Theft Auto IV Role Play Club!

This post will contain all the information, requirements, forms, and concerns needed to participate in the Grand Theft Auto IV RP.

This thread will be closed when Grand Theft Auto V comes out - I am making a new role play event thread for GTA V specifically. All members of this group will be updated promptly when that time comes.

Please note that that the game is rated M for Mature, so if you are under 17 please know that this role play WILL involve drugs, prostitution, shootouts, and other vulgar types. This, however, does not mean you cannot play if you are under 17, but you have been warned.

Please note that this isn't a continuation from the previous RP group:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222486

If you are interested, read this entire post. All of it.

16jm2km.png

-----EVENTS!-----​

This section is where events are dated. Check on this around once a week to see if you can be available during a dated event. I will add you as a friend on PlayStation Network and invite you to a chat room. There I can alert you when we will start the event.

The date and time are listed in detail, and I set dates based on GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time, California).

Please do not try to sign up for an event if you have not completed your application. It is a waste of time, as I check the thread often.

You do not need a microphone to play. We use the PSN chat room for In Character (IC) and Out Of Character (OOC) chat. When you are talking Out Of Character, please, to avoid any confusion, put [OOC] or something alike before your message.

In character, when interacting and conversing with another player, let them know you are talking/interacting with them. If not, they probably won't recognize you.

All events will be in a private Free Mode session, so you start off with the standard (and most realistic) weapons in the game; knife, pistol. If you character requires certain weapons, you may pick them up. If not, don't use them (See rule 2).

16jm2km.png

Dates

Again, the date and time are listed in detail, and I set dates based on GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time, California).

Note
I schedule events based on my calendar. If there is something in the way, I'm not going to put Grand Theft Auto first. i.e. "I have an appointment at 2:00, so I'll bump the event an hour."
Also note that the events don't start at exactly at the time listed. Normally, there is a 30 minute window between the times.

I often take Wendsdays and Sundays off. Don't expect any events (Or long ones, if there is one) on those days.

• Planned/Current Events:
On Sunday, I update the Planned/Current Events and the Archives List. Stay tuned!
GTA IV Role Play II Event #11: Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 @ 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
GTA IV Role Play II Event #12: Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 @ 11:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)

• Archived Events:
GTA IV Role Play II Event #10: Thursday, May 16th, 2013 @ 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
GTA IV Role Play II Event #11: Friday, May 17th, 2013 @ 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
GTA IV Role Play II Event #1: Introduction/Start of new members and characters.[/B]
Saturday, October 20th, 2012 @ 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
GTA IV Role Play II Event #2 Sunday, October 20th, 2012 @ 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time[/B]
GTA IV Role Play II Event #3: Friday, October 26th, 2012 @ 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
GTA IV Role Play II Event 4: Saturday, October 27th, 2012. Time TBA.
GTA IV Role Play II Event 5# Monday, October 29th, 2012, Time TBA
GTA IV Role Play II Event 5/6# Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 @ 3/4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
GTA IV Role Play II Event #7: Friday, November 9th, 2012 @ 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
GTA IV RolePlay II Event #8: Saturday, November 10th, 2012 @ 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
GTA IV Role Play II Event #9: Sunday, November 11th, 2012. TIME TBA. POSSIBLY GOING TO CAR SHOW THIS DAY.

16jm2km.png

Founder
Pinkintron

Moderators (Can Accept Apps)
Katie (wolfdragon97)
Dooglers8

Members: 13/16
soulkilla245
rallymorten
marcus_war
M8h3r
Techicolors
Paulmac2k9
Carbon14
AstonMartinDBR9S
tripleA5
LGxDevil-Hax
g-e_e1
SKYphienix

Banned List
You will be put in the ban list if you refused to follow the rules. You get 3 strikes. Once those 3 strikes are up, you may not be able to participate.
-

16jm2km.png

I will try and keep these events as organized and fair as possible. Here are the lists of rules you must follow in order to play. If not, you will be kicked from the game and possibly banned for any future events.

RULES:

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.

If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.

As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of Star Junction and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) No extreme characters.

This rule is hard to follow, I know. What I mean is that it isn't logical to walk around with a army of weapons. This rule takes trust on everyone's part, to make sure everything is balanced. I recommend sticking to these weapon groups according to your character:

Cop: (Melee, Pistol, shotgun, possibly assault rifle)
Drug dealer/runner: (Melee, Pistol, SMG or shotgun)
Medic, restaurant owners, delivery men: (Melee, maybe pistol)

Again, this rule is hard to follow, but it will be an enjoyable rule for everyone. So please, be considerate :)

4.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.

This one is pretty much self explanatory. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

5.) Houses?

Player interactive homes in GTA IV multiplayer are very limited, and I believe it is kind of ridiculous. You can choose a house of your choice, but people will fight over the ones you can walk in (Niko Bellic's Safehouses). In that case, you will have have my permission to have those houses.

6.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be fair.

16jm2km.png

Applications!

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name:
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Personality:

Feel free to add additional information to make your character more well known.

Moderator Application
Note that I don't add beggars. Please be mature about applying for Mod.

How long have you been in this RP:
What is your Moderator/Staff experience in any game/clan?
What ways/how can you keep events in under control?
Additional comments:

16jm2km.png

Character roles

If a character dies on purpose (shootout, explosion, any other extreme death), you must temporarily leave the game and create a new character here in the forums. Dead is dead, no excuses. If you have a complaint on how you die, message me and there may be exceptions.

If, however, you die accidently, or a somewhat light death (ran over, driver bailout, crashing on a motorcycle, getting your ass beat by civilian), you can play it off in a hospital. A ambulance driver (if there is one) will come by and pick you up.

Respect levels are here to show how one is trusted or treated in character. I find this a clever way to inhance the roleplay experience. Think of it this way - if a cop and a drug dealer thug runs a stop signsOne doesn't always know if you are a drug dealer, so you can't shun them off the bat. It also measures how police take of them. A 5/5 may go without a ticket, and just a warning. A 1/5 will most likely be booked in jail and puts a bail or sentence on them.

You can create your own jobs. Ones below are just examples or common ones. I must accept your job before you assume you get to do it.

Enforcement/Force
Cops:

Drives around their designated areas looking for crime. Can pull over taffic violations, or anyone acting of suspicion. There are crooked cops as well, and they work with the criminals for them to not get caught, and to get a cut in as well.

Do what cops do!

---Respect level: 4/5

Paramedic/Nurse:

Either driving an ambulance or working at the hospital, they are here to help the injured. Players that are weak on health are recommended to get to a hospital, but are not required to.

---Respect level: 5/5

Firefighter:

Drives a firetruck to put out fires/explosions. Also called first when a serious car accident takes place.

---Respect level: 4/5

Spec. Ops:

Although not normally needed, they are here for showing criminals to the light of there assault rifles. They are allowed to fly armed helicopters and heavy weaponry. They normally don't travel by themselves, but rather in a group.

---Respect level: 5/5

Casual

Truck Driver/Delivery:

Delivers goods/mail to addresses.

---Respect level: 3/5

Restaurant owner/waiter

Works at diners and fast food joints.

Taxi Driver:

Transports passengers from point A to B.

---Respect level: 3-4/5

Mechanic/Car Tuner:

Paints or fixes vehicles to a certain extent. It isn't realistic to fix a car that looks like this:
http://*****upload.com/images/lHdbo.jpg

Civilian Jobs (Unlisted)

If you wish to have a miscellaneous job, please list it in your bio. I will add it here.

---Respect level: 2-4/5.

Criminal

Mob Boss:

Head of a family gang. If you wish to create a family, please include it in your bio.

These people run the family, and normally are the ones to set up deals, trades, and hits. They can be very profitable, but notorious.

---Respect level:
Clean cop: 1-2/5
Dirty cop: 5/5

Mob worker/family:

The recruits of the boss. Often told to run his errands, big or small.

---Respect level: 2/5

Drug maker/'Statesmen'

The main person to run a specific drug operation. They can be very profitable, but notorious. However, you can keep it a secret in game.

The more powerful/notorious the drug is, the less respect level.

---Respect level:
Clean cop: 1-2/5
Dirty cop: 3-4/5

Drug mule/pusher

The one to deliver certain amount of drugs from point A, B, and maybe C.
However, if the mule gets taken down, so does the Maker's money reputation.

Drug dealer

These are the people who sit on the corner slinging dope. The easiest of the jobs, but the most often ones to get caught.

Gangsta leader

Different from the Mob, these gangsters are more ghetto, and would rather set up for drugs and prostitution then more organized crime. If you wish to create a gang, state it in your bio. The leader is often looked up from fellow members, but even from crooked cops they are often frowned upon. Often wealthy, but often arrested.

---Respect level:
Clean cop: 1/5
Crooked cop: 3/5

Miscellaneous gangster

Members of chosen gang. Normally not selling drugs or managing prostitution, they are known for setting up dates for shootings/take downs, or gun deals.

Prostitute

I assume you know. Mostly female, but there may be some male :sly:

16jm2km.png

If you have any questions, suggestions, complaints, comments, or concerns, please message mehere.

Stay tuned for the first event date. If you don't see a job or requirement that fits you, suggest it and I may place it in. There is no certain amount of number for/of jobs, but try and keep it balanced.

:) Good Luck, and have fun! :)

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Vincent
PSN: Kusuyi
Role Play experience: I have attended many GTA IV events from BGF forum and Office Riot. After a while, I got bored of Grand Theft Auto and did some role play Minecraft servers.

In Character (IC)

Name: Alexander (Alex)
Job/Career: Mechanic, body work, junk yard property owner.

Personality:While having not many friends, he is kind and welcoming to anyone who visits him for work, or whatnot. Really outgoing, welcoming, and finds the best of things. It takes a lot to get him upset.

Bio: Alex grew up in Acter, and Leftwood. He never knew his mother, due to her dying due to child birth complications. He can, however, remember his father turning to alcohol whenever he remembered his wife. Despite of living in a low income neighborhood the first 11 years of his life, Alex and his father always would go to the seasonal car shows in Berchem. Loving cars ever since he can remember, going to these car shows always made him happy, and stress free.
Then one night, when Alex was home alone, his father got in a serious car accident. He got off work doing overtime paperwork at Port Tudor, where he worked. He was T-boned by a speeding Rancher.
It wasn't until 4 months after the accident until Alex's father could continue working again. He was blinded in his left eye, and has to walk with a cane. After hospital visits and legal action, Alex's father one the sue against the driver, they moved to Leftwood.
Life after that was perfect for him. They grew up happily and normally until his grandfather died when Alex was 19, just graduating high school. Alex's father was devastated but Alex himself was not. He did not know his grandfather all that well, as he lived in Las Venturas. Alex's father inherited his old vacation home and garage in Alderney. After a year, on Alex's 20th birthday, his father gave him the old home and garage - he wanted his son to do what he loves best (working and driving vehicles) and gave him they keys and deed of ownership.
It has been 6 years that Alex has been working at his grandfather's old house in northern Alderney (Where the Sultan RS is located). He works as a mechanic, he does body work on cars, salvages and hauls old worn cars to his property, and he drives them off-road on the coastline right under the home.

Additional Info
He has a clean record. No traffic violations, no warrants for his arrest, absolutely nothing.
He would love to meet some friends, but doesn't really know... how.

Last edited:
EDIT 2: I've also added an 'additional info' section for my character.

EDIT: I've added the information about my character, and I've also added a criminal record database, so it's easier to determine a respect level. :D I hope I didn't make her sound too invincible or anything, or too perfect. She can still very easily be caught by the police in a role play.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Katie
PSN: wolfdragon97
Role Play experience: I was a member of the other RP clan before it closed, I also find myself role playing on my own sometimes! I used to do a lot of written role play as well, not so much now but I do occasionally.
Why I can trust you: Don't be fooled by my age. I've been told I act way beyond my years. Age has little to do with maturity. :sly:

In Character (IC)
Name: Liz Vincent
Job/Career/Money Source: Mechanic at Muscle Mary's
Bio: Much like Niko Bellic, Liz Vincent came to Liberty City looking for success. As she too found out, Liberty City was not so much full of liberty as the media made out. Realising she had made a mistake, and had no money to get back to her homeland of England, she had to make some cash, and fast. So, reluctantly, she turned to the world of prostitution, where she met Brucie Kibbutz. He offered her a job at his garage, and with her experience with cars, Liz agreed to work there. After all, nothing can be as bad as selling yourself on the streets and picking up STDs left right and centre, right? Brucie offered her a place in Hove Beach to stay in, until she got enough money to move somewhere else. She worked as a full time mechanic at Brucie's Excecutive Lifestyle Autos, and sometimes did some underground work for Brucie for extra cash, such as street racing, illegally importing and exporting cars, and drug dealing. She was often the one to buy Brucie's steroids and other performance enhancing drugs for him. After getting too tipsy at the Steinway Beer Garden and deciding to drive home, she crashed into a tree, meaning she now has a scar on her forehead which she often tries to cover up with her hair. She later bought another car, which was ironically wrecked whilst parked by a drink driver. She decided to search for another car, and found a Sabre that had previously been seized, and the LCPD were selling it online. This was a risky move as she already had a criminal record, but with no other cars she could afford, she decided to buy it. The Sabre was indeed a lemon, and she soon found out she had been tricked into buying a car that was being tracked by the police, who knew it would break down very soon. The Sabre eventually died outside Brucie's garage, and after realising the police would be on their way to arrest her, she decided she needed to get away, and fast. She breifly sofa-surfed between her dealer Lenny and boyfriend Frank. She then got another job, this time as a mechanic at Auto Eroticar, which had a much better pay than Brucie's Executive Lifestyle Autos, which had been temporarily closed down by the police. She was hoping to earn enough money from working at Auto Eroticar to find her own house in Westdyke. After not enjoying her time at Auto Eroticar, her boyfriend Frank decided to open up his garage again in Bohan, and she now works there, which increases in business everyday. She currently lives in a house in Dukes with Frank, and they are also expecting their first child.
Personality: She comes across as rather secretive and stubborn at times, but if the job you want her to do involves money, she'll probably do it. If she spends enough time around you, and you don't annoy her, she will probably open up and act friendlier. Ever since moving to Liberty City and hitting rock bottom, she doesn't seem to care for most things like she used to do, apart from money. Despite being involved in the drug scene, she never has and never will take illegal drugs, apart from marijuana. She also had a slight hate for Bruice, although didn't show it, as he payed good money, and better than her clients did as a prostitute. However, since being at fault for his garage closing down, she tries not to stay in touch with him that much.
Additional Info: She is mostly found driving a Blista Compact. She mainly listens to Electro Choc or Liberty Rock Radio. Her favourite place to drink and hang out with friends is Superstar Café. Her favourite place to eat is Cluckin' Bell. She is hoping to save enough money to move to Los Santos, where she hopes to escape the corrupt life of Liberty City and relax in Vinewood.

Liberty City Police Department Database Record:

Surname: Vincent
First Name: Elizabeth
Place of Birth: ???, England
Affiliations: Linked to Illegal Street Racing and Drug Dealing.
Criminal Record:
  • 2008 - Prostitution
  • 2009 - Prostitution
  • 2010 - Sale Controlled Substance: Steroids
  • 2011 - Speeding Violation
  • 2012 - Speeding Violation, Driving Under Influence: Alcohol
Notes:
  • Mechanic at Brucie's Excecutive Lifestyle Autos Place of work shut down, unknown current place of work.
  • Suspected involvement in the illegal street racing scene.
  • Believed to be of aid in operating a chop shop for stolen vehicles.
  • Known prostitute.
  • Arrived in the US in 2008 with British passport.

Moderator Application (If you don't mind me filling this in!)
How long have you been in this RP?: Since planning! :sly:
What is your Moderator/Staff experience in any game/clan?: Do other forums count? I was once an administrator in a GT5/MCLA Ford group. Admittedly, I left, due to immature members after the old founder left. It now no longer exists. But I was promoted to administrator in the first month of membership... not to brag or anything..
What ways/how can you keep events under control?: I organised a lot of events at the old club I was admin of, and I'm willing to help out as much as I can with the GTA events.
Additional comments: I'm a woman that takes no crap. You annoy myself or other members, and you're out. If members complain about another member, I'm quick to investigate and sort out the issue. I'm willing to do so with this clan if needs be, too.

Great work with the thread, Pinkintron! 👍 It's exatcly how I would've set it out! :D

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Katie (I'm guessing you mean first name, right? :sly:)
PSN: wolfdragon97
Role Play experience: I was a member of the other RP clan before it closed, I also find myself role playing on my own sometimes! I used to do a lot of written role play as well, not so much now but I do occasionally.
Why I can trust you: Don't be fooled by my age. I've been told I act way beyond my years. Age has little to do with maturity. :sly:

In Character (IC)
Name: WIP
Job/Career/Money Source: WIP
Bio: WIP
Personality: WIP

Moderator Application (If you don't mind me filling this in!)
How long have you been in this RP?: Since planning! :sly:
What is your Moderator/Staff experience in any game/clan?: Do other forums count? I was once an administrator in a GT5/MCLA Ford group. Admittedly, I left, due to immature members after the old founder left. It now no longer exists. But I was promoted to administrator in the first month of membership... not to brag or anything..
What ways/how can you keep events under control?: I organised a lot of events at the old club I was admin of, and I'm willing to help out as much as I can with the GTA events.
Additional comments: I'm a woman that takes no crap. You annoy myself or other members, and you're out. If members complain about another member, I'm quick to investigate and sort out the issue. I'm willing to do so with this clan if needs be, too.

Great work with the thread, Pinkintron! 👍 It's exatcly how I would've set it out! :D

Accepted, accepted, accepted! And you don't take crap? Perfect!

Accepted, accepted, accepted! And you don't take crap? Perfect!

Thanks!

Oh, could mechanic be a job too? I was thinking my character could work somewhere like Auto Eroticar or Brucie's Excecutive Lifestyle Autos or something. :)

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Johnny
PSN: gtamann123
Role Play experience: I do a bit of role-playing from time to time since it's a nice & amusing way to walk in the shoes of an entirely new person. Something like following traffic rules can be similar to a high speed chase to me.
Why I can trust you: Well, Role Playing simply won't be entertaining if I act immaturely. Why waste time being immature? It just doesn't work.

In Character (IC) - TBA

This might sound stupid but I like RP things but am rubbish at coming up with things. So if I fill out the OOC can you/someone else make a IC for me :lol::guilty:.

This might sound stupid but I like RP things but am rubbish at coming up with things. So if I fill out the OOC can you/someone else make a IC for me :lol::guilty:.

I would really like it if you came up with your own bio. You have done RP before, correct?

Not sure if you are applying but if so, you are unaccepted until you come up with your own bio.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Role Play experience: I do a bit of role-playing from time to time since it's a nice & amusing way to walk in the shoes of an entirely new person. Something like following traffic rules can be similar to a high speed chase to me.
Why I can trust you: Well, Role Playing simply won't be entertaining if I act immaturely. Why waste time being immature? It just doesn't work.

In Character (IC) - TBA

I really like your OOC, so you are halfway there. No rush on the bio!

Out Of Character (OOC)
Edit 2: Changed some Details
Edit: Added some extra info.

Name: Chris
PSN: marcus_war
Role Play experience: I was once a member of LCEB (Liberty City Emergency Bureau) before they went defunct, due to a lack of interest. In the application test for policeman, I flashed the high beam on the civilian vehicle. The roles in LCEB are similar to those here, and is one reason why I wanted to join.
Why I can trust you: I don't like being disrespectful in any of my gaming. If I do or say something disrespectful in an online match, I'll apologize. Also, I believe that, a good player doesn't mercilessly taunt an opponent after a win. I also look for things IRL that I can use in my gaming.

In Character (IC)

Name: Motoyoshi Abarai
Job/Career/Money Source: Karin RS Racing Driver/trained militia/Karin Motor Company
Bio: After the genocide of his family, a young grief-stricken Abarai left Hiroshima to join the Self-Defense forces, using a falsified ID at the age of 14. While there, he was trained in using advanced weaponry. Soon afterwards, he fell into a life of crime, and then started street racing. But the people that murdered his family, started to trail him, forcing him out of Japan. He came to Liberty City, and now helps the Karin RacingSports Rally Team with the development of the Karin Sultan RS. He also has an estate that he bought with his winnings. Abarai Motoyoshi races on the highways of Algonquin, Dukes and Broker.
Personality: Abarai can be agitated easily if he sees someone getting shot at mercilessly, due to his past. He can be shown to be friendly to the innocent, and remorseless in defense. If someone starts a rampage, he'll usually ignore it unless it in some way involves him. In his driving, and evasion from thugs, he will use his precision skills to evade. Niko Bellic has been a good role model for him, despite the fact that Niko doesn't view himself as such.
Eats at Swish Pizza and Superstar Cafe.

In addition to the above, Abarai travels out of Liberty City to escape the heat from NOOSE. Some say that Motoyoshi Abarai isn't his real name, and that he has died twice before his arrival in Liberty City. And we can only assess the fact that he isn't human. But for the most part, these are just rumors.

Additional Information:Motoyoshi has numerous vehicles made by Karin as well as a Blue and White-striped Banshee, both in hardtop and convertible forms. He is engaged in street racing and seemingly has no regard for traffic.

LCPD Criminal Database Record:
Surname: Abarai
First Name: Motoyoshi
Place of Birth: Gunma, Ota, Japan
Affiliations: Linked to drug wars in Leftwood
Criminal Record:
  1. 2005: Armed Robbery
  2. 2008: Assault with intent to kill
  3. 2008: Street Racing
  4. 2008: Illegal Possesion of a Firearm
  5. 2010: Assault of a Police Officer
  6. 2010: Reckless Driving
  7. 2011: Simple Assault
  8. 2011: Domestic Disturbance
  9. 2012: Possession and Use of Assault Weapon

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Chris
PSN: marcus_war
Role Play experience: I was once a member of LCEB (Liberty City Emergency Bureau) before they went defunct, due to a lack of interest. In the application test for policeman, I flashed the high beam on the civilian vehicle. The roles in LCEB are similar to those here, and is one reason why I wanted to join.
Why I can trust you: I don't like being disrespectful in any of my gaming. If I do or say something disrespectful in an online match, I'll apologize. Also, I believe that, a good player doesn't mercilessly taunt an opponent after a win. I also look for things IRL that I can use in my gaming.

In Character (IC)

Name: Motoyoshi Abarai
Job/Career/Money Source: Karin RS Racing Driver/trained militia/Karin Motor Company
Bio: After the genocide of his family, a young grief-stricken Abarai left Hiroshima to join the Self-Defense forces, using a falsified ID at the age of 14. While there, he was trained in using advanced weaponry. Soon afterwards, he fell into a life of crime, and then started street racing. But the people that murdered his family, started to trail him, forcing him out of Japan. He came to Liberty City, and now helps the Karin RacingSports Rally Team with the development of the Karin Sultan RS. He also has an estate that he bought with his winnings. Abarai Motoyoshi races on the highways of Algonquin, Dukes and Broker.
Personality: Abarai can be agitated easily if he sees someone getting shot at mercilessly, due to his past. He can be shown to be friendly to the innocent, and remorseless in defense. If someone starts a rampage, he'll usually ignore it unless it in some way involves him. In his driving, and evasion from thugs, he will use his precision skills to evade. Niko Bellic has been a good role model for him, despite the fact that Niko doesn't view himself as such.

LCPD Criminal Database Record:
Surname: Abarai
First Name: Motoyoshi
Place of Birth: Gunma, Ota, Japan
Affiliations: Linked to drug wars in Leftwood
Criminal Record:
  1. 2005: Armed Robbery
  2. 2008: Assault with intent to kill
  3. 2008: Street Racing
  4. 2008: Illegal Possesion of a Firearm
  5. 2010: Assault of a Police Officer
  6. 2010: Reckless Driving
  7. 2011: Simple Assault
  8. 2011: Domestic Disturbance
  9. 2012: Possession and Use of Assault Weapon

This is a really good application, so accepted!

This is what applications should look like. Consider yourself an example!

UPDATE: Take a look at the event listing. At 6:00 PST this evening I am holding a test/practice round, so I can see what what the accepted people are made of :sly:
You don't have to be there, but it is recommended so I can see how you play!

You know, Vincent is my first name :sly:

This is a great application. I plan to hold the event this evening. Now to wrap my bio up!

Haha, awesome! I just used a random name generator for her name.

Thank you!

Well, you are in the UK, so it's... Midnight there? Hmm, if you want, we can start know? Early, I guess?

Sorry, didn't see your post before I posted mine.. haha! 6pm PST is 2am GMT. I'll be able to make it, but maybe only for an hour or two.

What can I possible choose to be, there's too many good choices. :D

Either a restaurant owner, Drug carrier, or cop.

I have an idea for in-character chat. You could call the person your talking to on your Cell Phone.

What can I possible choose to be, there's too many good choices. :D

Either a restaurant owner, Drug carrier, or cop.

I have an idea for in-character chat. You could call the person your talking to on your Cell Phone.

You don't have to be a job listed, you can come up with one (yet i'm a drug carrier, ironically).

I thought about the Cell Phone system, but not everyone has a headset.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Danny.
PSN: m8h3r.
Role Play experience: Nothing as of yet but I do pick things up easily.
Why I can trust you: I haven't done Role Play before as I stated above but I have done at least 100 hours of organized online racing through GTPlanet on GT5. This includes the practice sessions where I would lose or win races then we would all help each other out to see where we are losing time.

In Character (IC)

Name: Stephan Dukes
Job/Career/Money Source: Mechanic at Grotti
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Stephan's family came to liberty city on the same boat as the McReary's from Ireland in Europe. His mother was 9 months pregnant when they left Ireland in search of a better life in America. Sadly she died in Childbirth on the boat due to the appalling conditions upon the boat.

Stephan's father had to raise him single handedly and often struggled to put food on the table. When Stephan was 16 he joined a gang and was doing drugs, his father was obviously upset at this choice and for two years was powerless to stop his addiction. However, when Stephan turned 18 he got news from Ireland. His grandparents had left Stephan a trust fund to the amount of $5,000. Stephan's father told his son to invest the money in his future and Stephan decided to go to college and spent the money on a mechanics course.

After 3 years at college Stephan came out the other side with no addiction to drugs and as a fully trained mechanic. Stephan spent 4 years working at Axels Paint 'n' Spray in Port Tudor before getting called by Grotti in Middle Park East. Stephan accepted the job with great enthusiasm and has worked there since. At age 28 Grotti allowed Stephan to have a company car. Stephan is slowly purchasing the car off of Grotti and has $62,000 left to pay. Stephan treats the car like his would with a woman. It is always clean with no scratches or dents. Stephan recently moved into an apartment just around the corner from the Grotti saleroom.

Stephan had a wife called Katelyn at age 24 but they got divorced at age 27. Stephan currently has a girlfriend but the relationship is in the small stages and he has told anyone about it yet.

Personality: Stephan is a well dressed man with a love for fine food. He restrains from doing any drugs or alcohol due to his demons from his past. Stephan is an easy man to get along with and is a very joking person who often cracks jokes at his own expense to make others laugh.

On a side note, may I recommend someone becomes a saleman at Grotti, that way we can excel each others characters.

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)

Why I can trust you: I haven't done Role Play before as I stated above but I have done at least 100 hours of organized online racing through GTPlanet on GT5. This includes the practice sessions where I would lose or win races then we would all help each other out to see where we are losing time.

In Character (IC)

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Stephan's family came to liberty city on the same boat as the McReary's from Ireland in Europe. His mother was 9 months pregnant when they left Ireland in search of a better life in America. Sadly she died in Childbirth on the boat due to the appalling conditions upon the boat.

Stephan's father had to raise him single handedly and often struggled to put food on the table. When Stephan was 16 he joined a gang and was doing drugs, his father was obviously upset at this choice and for two years was powerless to stop his addiction. However, when Stephan turned 18 he got news from Ireland. His grandparents had left Stephan a trust fund to the amount of $5,000. Stephan's father told his son to invest the money in his future and Stephan decided to go to college and spent the money on a mechanics course.

After 3 years at college Stephan came out the other side with no addiction to drugs and as a fully trained mechanic. Stephan spent 4 years working at Axels Paint 'n' Spray in Port Tudor before getting called by Grotti in Middle Park East. Stephan accepted the job with great enthusiasm and has worked there since. At age 28 Grotti allowed Stephan to have a company car. Stephan is slowly purchasing the car off of Grotti and has $62,000 left to pay. Stephan treats the car like his would with a woman. It is always clean with no scratches or dents. Stephan recently moved into an apartment just around the corner from the Grotti saleroom.

Stephan had a wife called Katelyn at age 24 but they got divorced at age 27. Stephan currently has a girlfriend but the relationship is in the small stages and he has told anyone about it yet.

Personality: Stephan is a well dressed man with a love for fine food. He restrains from doing any drugs or alcohol due to his demons from his past. Stephan is an easy man to get along with and is a very joking person who often cracks jokes at his own expense to make others laugh.

On a side note, may I recommend someone becomes a saleman at Grotti, that way we can excel each others characters.

Great application! Nice to see someone creating a character on the good side! :sly:

Oh, BTW - For anyone struggling with job ideas, I've got another one: Heli Tours pilot. Yes, this does mean you get to fly an Annihilator, but you are not allowed to fire the guns at anyone. You are here to give people tours of Liberty City, not to kill them.

Out Of Character (OOC)

In Character (IC)

Wow, a character not devoted to crime (anymore).

Accepted!

I might have a small event this afternoon, if I get more applicants.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: David
PSN: DBeav12
Role Play experience: Im in the Alderney Police Department Clan
Why I can trust you: I love role playing and ill take this 100% serious.

In Character (IC)

Character #1

Name: Lou Bell
Job/Career/Money Source: SuperStar's Restaraunt Owner (Located next to bridge in Lancaster) / Garbage Man / Liberty City Part-Time Deputy

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Lou is an Ex-Marine who has been through the worst. His Dad was killed in a drive by shooting in South Bohan. His Mom is alive though. She currently resides in Alderney. Lou's childhood involved crime and drugs, as he was neglected as a child. He wanted to turn his life around so he joined the Marines. Multiple bullet/shrapnel wounds made him leave the marines. Lou is an Ex-Criminal, he try's to avoid crime but he will do whatever he needs to do to aquire something if crime is a last resort. He went through sniper training in the Marines. He could be a powerful criminal, mainly as a hitman, but he choses not to. Times in Liberty City are rough without a college degree or trade. But, After becoming the owner of Superstar's Bar & Grill, being hired by LCPD, and by his recent hiring by the Liberty City Sanitation Department, Lou now has at least two sources of income. He currently resides in a spacious house in Westdyke. He also Is renting a house in Beachgate. Lou also has a friend, who lives in Beachgate, named Ryan. Ryan always has jobs available, such as Drug Transports and retrieving vehicles that, well, arent really his. He can usually be seen in a Feroci or Cavalcade.

Personality: Lou has a fairly large temper and likes to make a big deal of the smallest things. Get on his good side though, and might just have found a new friend. He normally try's to avoid drugs. He was an addict before he went into the Marines. Lou is usually well very well dressed now that he can afford more than ever as he owns a restaraunt and is a Garbage Man.

Character #2

Name: Ryan Polizzi
Job/Career/Money Source: Drug Dealer / Criminal / Part-Time At Superstar's Bar & Grill / Truck Driver

Bio: Ryan is a typical Italian Hard-Ass. His early life involved crime. All his friends were the best criminals around. But, then they started to bully him, thats why he came to join LCPD. He used to be a cop, but he got layed off. Ever since the cops layed him off, he's been getting his revenge by vandilizing and commiting crimes. He is a drug-dealing god, to get revenge. He now works at SuperStar's Bar & Grill with his best friend Lou Bell. He also has recently been hired by a Trucking Company. He makes deliveries to places instructed like Cluckin Bell or Burger Shot. He currently resides in Beachgate. He has made alot of money, since he is one of the best drug dealers around. He also recently purchased a private Limo Company. He can usually be seen in an NRG 900 or a Cavalcade. Or if he is working, a Mac Truck.

Personality: Ryan believes strongly in revenge. He gets mad, but he doesnt usually show it. On the outside he might be cool, but on the inside he is probably raging. He has learned not to show his anger because his parents made him take anger classes when he was young. Ryan loves drugs. His car's trunk is always full of them. Ryan is usually willing to do anything for you. If he likes you, that is. He doesnt have many enemies as he is a pretty nice guy. He is also a good friend to have.

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: David
PSN: DBeav12
Role Play experience: Im in the Alderney Police Department Clan
Why I can trust you: I love role playing and ill take this 100% serious.

In Character (IC)

Name: Lou Bell
Job/Career/Money Source: Burger Shot Assistant Manager
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Lou is an Ex-Marine who has been through the worst. His Dad was killed in a drive by shooting in South Bohan. His Mom is alive though. She currently resides in Alderney. Lou's childhood involved crime and drugs, as he was neglected as a child. He wanted to turn his life around so he joined the Marines. Multiple bullet/shrapnel wounds made him leave the marines. Lou is an Ex-Criminal, he try's to avoid crime but he will do whatever he needs to do to aquire something if crime is a last resort. He went through sniper training in the Marines. He could be a powerful criminal, mainly as a hitman, but he choses not to. Times in Liberty City are rough without a college degree or trade. But, Thanks to the Assistant Manager opening, Lou now has at least one source of income.
Personality: Lou has a fairly large temper and likes to make a big deal of the smallest things. Get on his good side though, and might just have found a new friend. He normally try's to avoid drugs. He was an addict before he went into the Marines. Lou is usually well dressed, but a Assistant Manager can only afford so many things...

What is your Moderator/Staff experience in any game/clan? As stated above, i am currently a part of Alderney Police Department but the clan is starting to break up.
What ways/how can you keep events under control? Im not a control freak but i can follow directions very well and keep things under control.
Additional comments: I hope you decide to add me..ill be happy to help you with whatever you need...hope to see you on GTA IV! Thanks for your time!

Accepted! You are officially the oldest character so far 👍

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Charlie
PSN: astonmartindbr9s
Role Play experience: Was in the other Role play group and never got warned or kicked out.
Why I can trust you: I listen and work with the other people in the group to sort out any issues or problems that may occur.

In Character (IC)

Name: Frank Jordan
Job/Career/Money Source: Mechanic

Bio: Born: Kentucky, grew up in a family of 8,with 3 sisters and 4 brothers. Started working on cars when he was 8, worked on a Chevy Bel Air with a engine 545 big block motor, project was started with his dad, but never got finished due to financial reasons.

Worked with cars ever since but decided to go in a race team as a mechanic, spent 4 years becoming a fully qualified race mechanic and join the race team, Red line Racing, when he was 18. However, could not continue this career after being diagnosed as diabetic at 22 and having to stay in hospital for a few months, losing his job.

Moved from Kentucky to Liberty City when he decided to make a living as a normal car mechanic. Hoping to move from his little garage hidden away in the side alley to a bigger garage to work on more cars and/or trucks and bigger machinery.

Has had no criminal record whatsoever, keeps himself to himself, does not get in any trouble, just stays in his garage most of the time.

Personality: Cheeful and funny guy to be around, does not lash out unless someone has really annoyed him, can take most things but anything personal sets him off.

Once arrived in Liberty City, Frank found work at Brucie's Executive Auto, which recently closed down. So frank decided to reopen his old garage which was burgled and hire his two workmates Liz and Lenny, the garage get lots of publicity and is constantly busy. After seeing Liz n a wreck, Frank decided to look after Liz after seeing her have a mental breakdown in the back of her van on the beech. Frank is now Liz's boyfriend and lives in a apartment in hove beach. Frank is often seen driving a Luxury 4-door sedan.

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Charlie
PSN: astonmartindbr9s
Role Play experience: Was in the other Role play group and never got warned or kicked out.
Why I can trust you: I listen and work with the other people in the group to sort out any issues or problems that may occur.

In Character (IC)

Name: Frank Jordan
Job/Career/Money Source: Mechanic

Bio: Born: Kentucky, grew up in a family of 8,with 3 sisters and 4 brothers. Started working on cars when he was 8, worked on a Chevy Bel Air with a engine 545 big block motor, project was started with his dad, but never got finished due to financial reasons.

Worked with cars ever since but decided to go in a race team as a mechanic, spent 4 years becoming a fully qualified race mechanic and join the race team, Red line Racing, when he was 18. However, could not continue this career after being diagnosed as diabetic at 22 and having to stay in hospital for a few months, losing his job.

Moved from Kentucky to Liberty City when he decided to make a living as a normal car mechanic. Hoping to move from his little garage hidden away in the side alley to a bigger garage to work on more cars and/or trucks and bigger machinery.

Has had no criminal record whatsoever, keeps himself to himself, does not get in any trouble, just stays in his garage most of the time.

Personality: Cheeful and funny guy to be around, does not lash out unless someone has really annoyed him, can take most things but anything personal sets him off.

Accepted! I like seeing these not so criminal types.

Where's that house on the hill with the Chrysler/Bentley thing in the garage? I could live in that. :)

And own a restaurant.

Name: Brett
PSN: Cowboys965
Time Zone: EDT GMT -6

Character -

Name: Eric Sparrow
Job: Restaurant owner
Bio: A restaurant owner, who lives in a house in a private estate, drives a nice car, also able to defend himself when needed. Very wealthy in the food business as well, able to afford many cars and weapons

Where's that house on the hill with the Chrysler/Bentley thing in the garage? I could live in that. :)

And own a restaurant.

Name: Brett
PSN: Cowboys965
Time Zone: EDT GMT -6

Character -

Name: Eric Sparrow
Job: Restaurant owner
Bio: A restaurant owner, who lives in a house in a private estate, drives a nice car, also able to defend himself when needed. Very wealthy in the food business as well, able to afford many cars and weapons

I would like to see a bit more about Eric. His past, how he grew up, ect. Also, it doesn't seem logical for someone in the restaurant business to be into purchasing many weapons.

Please extend your Bio, and then I will accept.

Out Of Character (OOC)

In Character (IC)

Name: Orion Chance
Job/Career/Money Source: LC Heli Tours
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Orion's parents was assassinated when he was 3. While he did not witness it and didn't know how to handle the ordeal, he fled miles from his home and soon took shelter in a deep forest inside a cave. He then met a male dog and suddenly took accustomed to Orion's presence, soon making him his "father". Naming him "Joy", the dog was able to take him to locations where at first were the dog's feeding grounds, but soon became Orion's main way to maturing himself. The dog's stealthy nature pushed their bond much longer than intended - 4 years. It is unknown how Orion survived without great mental illness. But either way, Joy contracted virulent stomach poisoning and died. Orion then gave him a proper burial and fled once again, to a gas station a few miles from his cave.

The gas station's American owner Phillip soon "adopted" Orion and became his proper father. Philip was an ex-officer back in the Vietnam War, working both under recon and in the battlefield. So he thought it would be "awesome" to pass down his abilities to Orion. Philip noted down Orion's learning skill to be "astonishing", mastering the sniper rifle in only 5 days and in such a young age (13). Philip also managed to raise Orion but never asked about his past.

When Orion hit 18, he craved to seek retribution for his parents. Philip instantly noticed this & finally talked to Orion about his past. Philip then suggested they should visit Liberty City, as the news articles that revolved around Orion's ordeal had close relevance to the violent city. So Philip hesitantly sold most of his guns for the entire travel.

The father and son took living in South Bohan. Afterward, Philip met a distant friend of his named Gistaoll who gladly gave him and Orion a much more comforting home in Algonquin. Meanwhile, Orion's mindset was indifferent. His strong desire for vengeance will only leave him more empty, but not doing so will make his life seem meaningless. Philip then suggested that he should worry about his present & future. This forced Orion to burst out a much more happier him, whether his past was putrid or not.

Orion developed love for helicopters and wanted to work in the LC Heli Tours. However, his age (21) skewered his chances but did not give up. After passing the Heli Tour's grueling examinations, he became a part-time pilot that had great payroll. Philip also married a young woman named Eleanor that ironically shared idolization for guns.

One day, an Ancelotti agent debut in contact with Orion in his job and seized control of the altitude panels while 1000s of feet in midair. Fortunately, Orion's quick nature forced the agent aside and almost sent him to the concrete miles below. After interrogation, the agent threatened to kill him if Orion would not give up a "sacred document". Orion instantly have no idea what he meant by that, but the agent didn't care and pulled out his pistol. But in just a split second, Orion knocked the gun out his hands. The agent did not surrender however, so he kicked him out of the heli but soon caught the landing skid. The agent then stuck out his leg and hammered it down, but Orion snatched it and pulled him. It was enough strength to send him flying into the sea. When he returned to the Heli Tours' helipad, a group of Ancelottis managed to kidnap him.

In the kidnapping, he was told of his former parents' assassination. The organizer, named Kizsachskilov, and his Ancelotti mini-gang needed money to upgrade their transportation, and Orion's contract was the perfect place to profit - $10,000. Afterward, Philip and Eleanor leaped in and killed all of the Ancelottis, knowing that Orion was here. Kizsachskilov's corpse contained a letter that told of the true story of the assassination: Orion's parents disturbed a vital deal made between the Ancelottis and the Da Nang Boys, stealing a document that marked a future plan for endless fortune. Said document was worth billions to the gang world, but kept secret to trample intrusions. It is still unknown as to why Orion's parents would try to butt in.

Returning to the family's home, they concluded that staying in LC was dangerous. But Orion knew he couldn't, and didn't know why. Orion just wants to live a stronger future, and leaving LC will make his soul feel damp and cold. Philip & Eleanor didn't understand, but his tone implied that Orion really has something to cherish. And that would be the crazy form life takes.

Personality: Orion is a placid man, believing little in a "totally happy life". But his philosophy of things makes him excel at learning new things & improving existing ones. He also loves dogs, sometimes naming every one that he sees "Joy".

Back