[Update!][PS3] GTA IV Role Play Events!

• Thread starter Vince
  • 710 comments
An event at 1 PM will be set up - I'm a bit annoyed that I don't know how many people follow the thread anymore, so even if I message some old members I might only be having a 4 person RP.

Try PM'ing some 'old' members about it. Interrupts you with a big notification that you can't miss when you open up GTP. I'll be able to join at 1:00.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need to check here more often...

EDIT: Roughly what time is it when you say 1PM what would that be in 0GMT

Well, you are 8 hours ahead of me, so...

12 (noon) for me would be 8 for you.
1 PM for me would be 9 for you.
2 PM for me would be 10 for you

And so on.

Hey ill be happy to play tonight maybe? ;)
If I could, I probably would have.

You are in Australia though - which is what, 15 hours further than my time. It will be hard to try and get you into the events, but possible. Just thought a very small window. 👍

I'll see the times I can set up so you Aussie can join ;)

Haha i am in aussie, but im up all hours of the day, and night :P

Well, that would be helpful if you are flexible around times. Let's see... tomorrow a friend of mine is coming from San Diego to visit, and Sunday I am attending a concert.

So, I don't think I could host an event until the start or mid-next week. Maybe someone else can host one in the meantime, though.

Well, that would be helpful if you are flexible around times. Let's see... tomorrow a friend of mine is coming from San Diego to visit, and Sunday I am attending a concert.

So, I don't think I could host an event until the start or mid-next week. Maybe someone else can host one in the meantime, though.

No problem :) Should be able to do anything for the next two weeks.. School holidays :drool:

Most likely way too late here but oh well, if so I can wait for GTA V

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Rob
PSN: xRawrrzzzz
Role Play experience: I have a lot of experience role playing in Minecraft

In Character (IC)

Name: David Carter
Job/Career: FIB agent

Personality:David is quirky and eccentric, he doesn't really fit in with anybody. However, he is generally friendly and happy, he does not give up easily and will pursue a case relentlessly, sometimes breaking protocol or risking lives to catch a criminal. He is an open minded individual and believes in the existence of extra terrestrials due to a bizarre event he experienced while he was at university.
He spends much of his time hunting for evidence of extra-terrestrials and has written several books on the subject.
He is more fun and light hearted than most of his colleagues, however he can be aggressive when necessary.His favorite radio stations are Liberty Rock Radio, The Journey and JNR.

Bio:David was born and raised in Las Venturas, while he was growing up he witnessed many of his childhood friends turning to drugs and crime, this prompted him to join the FIB. While David was studying for his degree in San Fierro he claimed to have seen an alien ship hovering over San Fierro Bay, however his claims were dismissed by local police. He graduated from university with a degree in psychology and moved back home to Las Venturas and was accepted into the FIB a year later. Throughout the next 3 years he was responsible for the arrest of several well known Las Venturas crime lords.
At the age of 25 he was transferred to Liberty City where he has continued to work to a very high standard and he has helped the LCPD on many occasions since his arrival,he was one of the first people on the scene at the recent robbery at Bank Of Liberty. Despite his hard work and determination he is shunned by many of his fellow agents and branded a 'weirdo' due to his eccentric ideas, David has a difficult time trying to be taken seriously by other FIB agents. Because he is so dedicated to his work, he finds it difficult to make time for friendships. He has no record of criminal activity and currently lives by himself in Algonquin. He can often be found jogging in Middle Park.

Additional Info
Agent number: 22791
FIB badge number: JTT047101111

Last edited:
This sounds like a lot of fun!

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Lars Petter
PSN: larsto33
Role Play experience: Done some on my own on GTA IV.

In Character (IC)

Name: Kyle Turner
Job/Career/Money Source: working as a golf pro at the Liberty city golf course.

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Lone wolf who moved to Liberty City two years ago. Kyle is hiding a big secret. He is a seriallkiller. He moved to LC to start a New life, and to Control his need to kill.

Personality: Kyle is a very emotional person, and sometimes has problems controlling his temper.

That sounds pretty interesting

Most likely way too late here but oh well, if so I can wait for GTA V

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Rob
PSN: xRawrrzzzz
Role Play experience: I have a lot of experience role playing in Minecraft

In Character (IC)

Name: David Carter
Job/Career: FIB agent

Personality:David is quirky and eccentric, he doesn't really fit in with anybody. However, he is generally friendly and happy, he does not give up easily and will pursue a case relentlessly, sometimes breaking protocol or risking lives to catch a criminal. He is an open minded individual and believes in the existence of extra terrestrials due to a bizarre event he experienced while he was at university.
He spends much of his time hunting for evidence of extra-terrestrials and has written several books on the subject.
He is more fun and light hearted than most of his colleagues, however he can be aggressive when necessary.His favorite radio stations are Liberty Rock Radio, The Journey and JNR.

Bio:David was born and raised in Las Venturas, while he was growing up he witnessed many of his childhood friends turning to drugs and crime, this prompted him to join the FIB. While David was studying for his degree in San Fierro he claimed to have seen an alien ship hovering over San Fierro Bay, however his claims were dismissed by local police. He graduated from university with a degree in psychology and moved back home to Las Venturas and was accepted into the FIB a year later. Throughout the next 3 years he was responsible for the arrest of several well known Las Venturas crime lords.
At the age of 25 he was transferred to Liberty City where he has continued to work to a very high standard and he has helped the LCPD on many occasions since his arrival,he was one of the first people on the scene at the recent robbery at Bank Of Liberty. Despite his hard work and determination he is shunned by many of his fellow agents and branded a 'weirdo' due to his eccentric ideas, David has a difficult time trying to be taken seriously by other FIB agents. Because he is so dedicated to his work, he finds it difficult to make time for friendships. He has no record of criminal activity and currently lives by himself in Algonquin. He can often be found jogging in Middle Park.

Additional Info
Agent number: 22791
FIB badge number: JTT047101111
This is pretty good. Interested in the ET business. Accepted!
Now, like I say to everyone else, we hardly host events. Most of the original members can't be bothered to join, and/or we are just waiting until GTA V. When there is an event I'll post here.

Back