Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
When you gonna play gt5 because I miss racing with you right now

I'm downloading the update right now, after this i'll buy the DLC... and drive ,drive drive...... all night long.:) Need to check my reflex first ,if ok we'll race when you want, need to make a new tune, chosing a car ..... I'm like a kid again.:):)

Welcome back my friend. Hope all is well with you and hope you had a great summer. Can't believe fall is upon us already. Peace.

Welcome back my friend. Good to see you back enjoying this great game :cheers:

Welcome back my friend. Hope all is well with you and hope you had a great summer. Can't believe fall is upon us already. Peace.

Welcome back!

I'll review the first car you post.
Can't wait to see your work again.

Cheers,
Ron

Good to see you back sir 👍 and i hope to see soon on the track .
Sam :dopey:
Thanks everybody. I had very good time last night. When i'm talking about time ,it's just fun.
My speed is very low and i'm driving like a noob. 5 months without driving let me at 30% only. After playing all night long i think i'm back 50% now
End of the week or before i hope the 100% or 110%.

Welcome back Sir. I sent a 0/0/0 giggle machine your way. Enjoy. :)

Thanks my friend. Speed 12 ??? this is the gift i recieve .

hi do you have a tune for the BMW 5 Series 08?

Sorry , only '05.
But there is a lot from the best guys here.

https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

BMW M5 '08
RKM Motorsports
CGW
Deutsche Rennsport Tuning
Red Valley Racing
Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance
CSL's Garage
Cone Killer Racing
TheCardboardBox
Clueless Tunes

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Welcome back praiano looking forward to some new tunes and hopefully will see u in WRS events soon. I've been meaning to ask when u tune how do u approach it, what do u adjust first LSD or suspension and what order do u do the suspension. Right now I'm using eclipsi approach but I'm still stuck on dampers and roll bars and toe angle.

Welcome back praiano looking forward to some new tunes and hopefully will see u in WRS events soon. I've been meaning to ask when u tune how do u approach it, what do u adjust first LSD or suspension and what order do u do the suspension. Right now I'm using eclipsi approach but I'm still stuck on dampers and roll bars and toe angle.

Thanks my friend. I will race some WRS soon ,for sure. First i have to go back to my level again, but the way i play a lot since yesterday night, i think it's gone be fast.
My approach for tuning is like Eclipsi more or less. The only difference is that i don't use so much difference with the ride height as those incredible fast aliens drive. Also , i tune ONLINE first and adapt the ride height for offline only. This work always, the contrary don't.
For the suspension you can use CSLACR theory. It's very good, clear, i agree 100% . My english is too poor and too confuse to write something like this.
:):)
Have a good day, see you on track soon.

FERRARI 458 ITALIA//550 PP//SPORT SOFT TIRES//ONLINE OK

This is my first tune after 5 months off. I did it for the Nurburgring Nordschleife . Buy new, no oil change 0km, only after braking the car. Tire wear is nice, easy fast line. I love this car.

ferrari458gearssportsoft550ppgood.jpg

Nurburgring Nordschleife/24H/Type V , Gearbox.
ferrari458gearssportsoft550pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2m.jpg

Have a nice drive !!

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
New Update... : COSMIC TUNE

FERRARI 599 '06 // 600PP // RACING TIRES - ONLINE OK

The Silver surfer choice when on earth.... New cosmic tune with ballast ,made for the Nordschleife but very polyvalent and fast. Very good line. To use with RACING HARD TIRES , set the LSD to 8/10/10.

599tune.jpg

ferrari599gearsjpg.jpg

redbullhangar79.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Not good if you right click and Print Picture for a hardcopy....burn up a lot of Black Ink
It's true. But personally , i don't print anything since a long time or burn a CD.... things from the past :).

5 months already!? Yikes, time flies! :crazy: Welcome back, Praiano, and enjoy! 👍 :)
Thanks. Yes it flies...:nervous:

Hi friend, cant wait to try your tune, 599 is my favourite Ferrari 👍
Must be ok for Monza too. This car have a fantastic top speed and now with the cosmic ballast a gain of grip and line.
Sure you'll love it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Must be ok for Monza too. This car have a fantastic top speed and now with the cosmic ballast a gain of grip and line.
Sure you'll love it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TY man, i will try in Monza but i guess i am ready to finally try the real drive emotions .. as soon as i will repair my GTDF wheel i will start racing seriously .. :dopey:

Nurburgring i am coming :)

New tune update.

DODGE VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA RACE CAR #51 '00 //650 PP// ONLINE OK

New update , tuned for Nurburgring, 6.03" racing cruising speed. Easiest 650 PP race car FR or MR i know.

viper1.jpg

VIPERORECA.jpg

viperorecagearsgood.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Thanks everybody, Mike , you have a 458 waiting for you when you have some time....:)

Good night .

><(((((°>°°°°°

Thx mate! i will try it for the Nurb. tuner leaderboard by CSL. 👍

Loving the new look tuning page praiano
New life , new plans , ...... need a new everything sometime :)

Oh i really like that picture 👍
Real look so real... :)

Thx mate! i will try it for the Nurb. tuner leaderboard by CSL. 👍
There is a viper 650PP and it's coming right now a very fast pilot car. Sure you'll love it , a Lancia stratos....:scared::)

Have fun my friend.

Back