Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
The faster 500PP sport soft in my garage.

SUZUKI GSX-R/4 CONCEPT'01 // 500PP

Aerokit-Rear
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Catalyt converter Sport
Titanium racing exhaust
Fully custom transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
LSD Adjustable
Suspension fully custom.

Max.Power/RPM: 224hp -10600 rpm - Power limiter 99.9%.

Max.Torque/RPM: 125 ft-lb-7600 rpm

Weight repartition : 48%FR 52%REAR

Ballast = 110 kg position 0

Weigt 750 kg

Performance points 500PP

Aerodynamics: 0/10

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/12
Acceleration: 0/26
Deceleration: 0/016

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 5.000 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h= 180 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.479
2: 2.595
3: 2.007
4: 1.606
5: 1.326
6: 1.130

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 275 km/h.= 171 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -15/-05
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 14.0/13.5
Dampers Extension: 10/7
Dampers Compression: 8/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.0/2.0
Toe: +0.02/+0.18

Brake Balance (front/rear): 6/4

Tires: SPORT SOFT TIRES.

Enjoy your drive.

iai irmaozinho blz? tem como vc me da uma ajuda pra ajeita esse carro pro ouro no cape ring tt 450pp?

iai irmaozinho blz? tem como vc me da uma ajuda pra ajeita esse carro pro ouro no cape ring tt 450pp?

Traduction: Hi brother, can you help me to fit this car for cape ring tt 450pp?

I will answer him by PM, i don't know if he can write or read english. 👍

praiano63
GRAN TURISMO FORMULA GRAN TURISMO // ONLINE OK

Tuned with no aids ,only ABS 1.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 420 km/h = 261 mph
3- Select final gear at 4.212 (stock)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 5.647
2: 3.928
3: 2.911
4: 2.289
5: 1.848
6: 1.534
7: 1.309

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 399 km/h = 248 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 875 hp
weight 550 kg
perf. Points: 897 pp

LSD Rear 08/14/40

Ride Height -10/00

Spring Rate 16.5/17.0
Extension 9/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 4/3
Camber 3.0/2.5
Toe +0.05/+0.25

Brake Balance 5/1

Tires: Racing tires .

I tune the car with racing hard tires but any softer tire is OK.

Enjoy.

Awesome! Used this for a win at Monaco in the FGT Championship. Left transmission settings stock, no reason. Had traction control at 5 due to my spirited driving style. Have to say this tune has got me in the right direction in driving this car. It's very forgiving and is easy to be patient with getting into a rhythm.

After the Monaco win I advanced to the next race in the championship. In the race start screen I decided to set the transmission values you recommended. When I was done it hit back and the game froze. After about 5 minutes of being patient and graceful nothing was happening so I had to turn it off. Since I didn't save I will have to face Monaco again. Last save point was Monaco. At least I know I have a good chance of winning again.

Awesome! Used this for a win at Monaco in the FGT Championship. Left transmission settings stock, no reason. Had traction control at 5 due to my spirited driving style. Have to say this tune has got me in the right direction in driving this car. It's very forgiving and is easy to be patient with getting into a rhythm.

After the Monaco win I advanced to the next race in the championship. In the race start screen I decided to set the transmission values you recommended. When I was done it hit back and the game froze. After about 5 minutes of being patient and graceful nothing was happening so I had to turn it off. Since I didn't save I will have to face Monaco again. Last save point was Monaco. At least I know I have a good chance of winning again.

Good you like it. My goal tuning this car was to turn it easy to drive , then it's easiest for a medium driver to make good driving line and accelerate earlier.
I drive most of the time road cars. FGT is very different, harder to drive than a F2007 or 2010 and i need a soft tune to be fast with it.
Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This same tune already exist in my garage. I just edit a new tuning sheet that i pretend to use in the future for my next cars.
There will be much more informations, principally for the gearbox.
I'm planing to make some experiences with it and edit a unique car & gearbox setting / track.
This is how i'm spending my free time with no GT5 to play :)👍.
I'll be back !! Hasta la vista !

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1_newmercedesSLR03.jpg

1_newmercedesSLR03_box.jpg
EDIT: The real tire circumference of a MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLAREN '03 is 208 cm.

Front Tyre (18") 245/40 ZR 18

Rear Tyre (18") 295/35 ZR 18

http://web.archive.org/web/20070514203316/http://www.mclarenautomotive.com/cars/slr_specifications.htm#

On my excel file i need to put 327 cm to reach the speed writen above right in the tune panel.
1°) this speed is wrong, must be check on the test track.
2°) The RPM max power is not always the RPM at top speed.You can have a flat power band, so you need to test it on the track too.

I need the game to let it OK anyway, but for sure i can't use the PD informations for top speed.

Last edited:
Just to show how i do to play GT when i'm travelling at work.
The most important is a solid table. After you need a carpet for the pedals and fix this the way you can with wood , foam .... anything you can find. I never had any problem to travel with my G27 and pedals ,i always find a way to play and drive hard with the few things i found in the houses i were living for a few weeks or months.
When i'm home , i play with my racing seat , it's not faster , even less comfortable ( need a pilow) but you can set everything exactly the way you want . This is the most important for me, i don't adapt myself but the seat fit to me..👍:).

sany0100.jpg

cockpit2.jpg

cockpit3.jpg

SANY1756.jpg

It is a bit odd that you start to post the tunes like that the day I decide to make the switch from automatic to manual...
Anyway, love the new style! Keep up the good work, Praiano!

It is a bit odd that you start to post the tunes like that the day I decide to make the switch from automatic to manual...
Anyway, love the new style! Keep up the good work, Praiano!

I will tune less cars in the future and just a few tune request.My idea is to release only specifics onlines tunes CAR / PP / TIRES / TRACK. LOSE for time attack or SAFER for Online Racing (CSLACR did this very well and i like the 2 options choice ).
It will take much more time to make but i think my garage have allready a lot of cars for any GT player chose a basic tune to have fun with it.

I spend my free time making plans like this till i can play again. Soon, fresh paint...

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

hi just asking, am i able to make my GTR R35 Black edition as easy to control as the Schulze Motorsport version?

Depending of the configuration you're looking for, tires /PP/ track.... I have a GTR black edition 600PP tune for sport soft tires, a very fun pilot car very reactive .

And also the Schulze , a racing tire 675PP tune.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Hey praiano63. I was wondering if you have a tune for the r33 and r34 tc's. Your tunes are really good and keep up the great work with them.

Hey praiano63. I was wondering if you have a tune for the r33 and r34 tc's. Your tunes are really good and keep up the great work with them.
Thanks my friend but sorry , only R32 & R35 .
The R35 is an easy fast monster and the 32 is very evolutive good for turny road.
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32 TC // 600PP
NrburgringNordschleife_72.jpg

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh yeah, 1 more question praiano. What do you think is the best LMP car because I have the Jaguar XJR-9 and wondering if that is good

Oh yeah, 1 more question praiano. What do you think is the best LMP car because I have the Jaguar XJR-9 and wondering if that is good

For the safety during longer races
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Toyota GT-ONE (TS020) '99

Medium race pure speed staying an easy car
Audi R8 '01
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92

Harder to drive but faster
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V '89

In my opinion. This is my own choice but driving style have a lot to see with it. If i have to stay with only one it would be the Minolta Toyota.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello Praiano! Can you make a tune for the "Spyker C8 Laviolette '01" if you have it or when you get around to buying it? It's about 589pp, pretty fast and very light fully upgraded. There aren't many ones out there and they don't suit me like your tunes do. Anyway I live by your thread and you really help people like me who don't know much about tuning. Love your stuff, keep it up!

Here's some pics:
LtwSu.jpg

jrcXW.jpg

KUNll.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Praiano! Can you make a tune for the "Spyker C8 Laviolette '01" if you have it or when you get around to buying it? It's about 589pp, pretty fast and very light fully upgraded. There aren't many ones out there and they don't suit me like your tunes do. Anyway I live by your thread and you really help people like me who don't know much about tuning. Love your stuff, keep it up!

Here's some pics:
http://imgur.com/jrcXW,KUNll,LtwSu
http://imgur.com/jrcXW,KUNll,LtwSu#1
http://imgur.com/jrcXW,KUNll,LtwSu#2

Thanks my friend. Happy to know my tunes help you to enjoy more the game.
For the spyker, i have it. I tested it sometimes but never enjoy it a lot. That's why. Perhaps it need another approach. Lower pp , tires.... I only test it maxed and it never make my mind.
I'll be back in a few weeks and then i'll give another try.
Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano, this is just a thank you note for your awesome LMP tunes, i've tried others but your tunes are fast and very easy to drive, i dont know where you find the time to tune all these cars on your list but i'm thankful for your dedication.
I was really struggling with the historic cup since i refused to use a 2J to win but your Jag tune smashed the 2J, 2D and the Toyota 7 starting 1,2,3.

You're my "go to" tuner now 👍

Hi Praiano, this is just a thank you note for your awesome LMP tunes, i've tried others but your tunes are fast and very easy to drive, i dont know where you find the time to tune all these cars on your list but i'm thankful for your dedication.
I was really struggling with the historic cup since i refused to use a 2J to win but your Jag tune smashed the 2J, 2D and the Toyota 7 starting 1,2,3.

You're my "go to" tuner now 👍

Hello my friend. You're welcome. There is a lot of cars in my garage ,this is true. I 've produced them all during the year i was working in Suriname, in the middle of the jungle. Nothing else to do during my free time,alone , 4000 km far away from home. In this situation the only solution is to "not thinking too much" if not you can easily stay crazy. I can say that GT5 save me at this time ,spending more than 6H/day tuning cars. This is why i have more than ???? i don't know how much cars in my garage and more than 1.300.000 visits. I've never expected something so big.
Enjoy your drive ,have a good day or night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano, I thought it was about time I thanked you for all the wonderful tunes I have had the pleasure of racing with! When I need a tune, I go straight to your thread!

Cheers, Al

praiano, I thought it was about time I thanked you for all the wonderful tunes I have had the pleasure of racing with! When I need a tune, I go straight to your thread!

Cheers, Al

Thanks a lot my friend. It's very gratifying anytime GT players like you send me a message like this. I love to tune all this cars and i dream one day to transform this hobby into a job in one way or another. Life is very difficult lately all over the world, we need to be versatile.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hey praiano do you still no receiving requests?:/
I'm thinking about some cool tunes,but I'm not good to make them by myself xD

Allibubba99

Cheers, Al

Same here. When I test cars for the WRS I always put one of your tunes on the car to start. 👍 I'm using your tune for the Ford Mark IV in our upcoming enduro as well. Thanks, this thread and your tunes allow me to enjoy this game much more than I would otherwise.

Hey praiano do you still no receiving requests?:/
I'm thinking about some cool tunes,but I'm not good to make them by myself xD

Hello, i'll be back in the game soon , i hope in a few weeks. Sorry, i'll not take any request, i'll not have so much time to play and a project to tune some specifics cars for specifics tracks/PP/Tires. If your car is in my list, perhaps i will chose it first, but only in this case. I still need to do this list...:)

Hey does the tranny trick also work for 4 gear transmision cars like the 66 ford ?

If you don't need to do a "grid start", no problems, the tranny trick is the best solution for 99% of the cars in this game.
If you need to start a race from 0 kmh / mph speed, then you need to set your first gear according to your grip depending of :
- 1st gear , shorter to longer (demultiplication).
-Power / weight ratio.
-Tires grip.

To resume, with:
- Low power car
-3,4 or 5 gears only
-Racing high grip tires
You will need a short first gear to start , because of this, you'll have to spread the uppers gears with more space between each others to reach your top speed.
Everytime you'll change to an upper gear, the retake will be in a lower RPM , this mean , not the best RPM / power range of the engine. This best range stay a little bit higher generally.

But with a :
-Powerfull car
-6,7 or 8 gears
There is no more problems to apply the "tranny trick", because at this moment , when you need to shift to an upper gear, it will retake close enough to stay in high RPM , where the best power range stay.

I hope i was clear even with my poor english .

Same here. When I test cars for the WRS I always put one of your tunes on the car to start. 👍 I'm using your tune for the Ford Mark IV in our upcoming enduro as well. Thanks, this thread and your tunes allow me to enjoy this game much more than I would otherwise.

You're welcome. Thanks a lot.
I think my tunes can be usefull for WRS online events for sure, but only for this. For the offline time trials and principally for the fastest drivers, the solution is always the same or 90% of the time.
-Front ride height max,Rear ride height Minimum
-LSD settings.
And some few springs & dampers ......secondary settings between both mains settings.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Back