Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi

I drive some Tunes from you. All at 650LP.

Peugot 905 Race Car 5:43 @Nordschleife
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II 5:50 @Nordschleife

Need a Tune for the Bugatti Veyron 650LP ,can you make it for me

greetz Matze

Hello. Sorry but i don't pretend to tune a Veyron. Did you test the Dr_slump tune?

Perhaps i could try one day to make this thing turn..... but not for the moment.
Sorry.

Last edited:
THE TERMINATOR
LEXUS LFA '10 // 550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

lexuslfapicture_zps919cf913.jpg

lexuslfa550RS_zps4b699ceb.jpg

lexus_lf_a_concept_2007_00_zpscf89f9ae.jpg

lexus-lfa-speedometer_zps0596a352.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi Praiano!
I've just raced I couple of races with this new LFA, and it's amazing!
It's awesome the feeling when driving it...
It does exaclty what you want it to do...
I was able to most of the 550pp races easily.
But.....
Le wild HSC appears!
hahahaha
That thing was fast, really fast!
The only car that was faster than this LFA until now.
Great work mate!

Hi Praiano!
I've just raced I couple of races with this new LFA, and it's amazing!
It's awesome the feeling when driving it...
It does exaclty what you want it to do...
I was able to most of the 550pp races easily.
But.....
Le wild HSC appears!
hahahaha
That thing was fast, really fast!
The only car that was faster than this LFA until now.
Great work mate!

Nice my friend, this LFA is faster 2 seconds than my HSC on the Nordschleife. For me at least it's faster, perhaps a faster driver..????

Anyway, it's a very fun car, any track. I love it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

EDIT: I'll put my 111r on share for laguna 400pp seasonal, i', 85 for the moment and the 3rd lotus .

Nice my friend, this LFA is faster 2 seconds than my HSC on the Nordschleife. For me at least it's faster, perhaps a faster driver..????

Anyway, it's a very fun car, any track. I love it.

EDIT: I'll put my 111r on share for laguna 400pp seasonal, i', 85 for the moment and the 3rd lotus .

Yes, maybe a faster driver, i'm not a Nurburgring ace afterall...
But the HSC was definitely faster on corner's exits!
I was only able to catch him on long straights.

Changing the subject...
This HP and weight as shown above is right?
I put +127kg as you said, and I remember that It was heavier than 1360kg.
And to in order to be able to get 550pp I needed to be at over 600hp, and not 549 as shown!

Yes, maybe a faster driver, i'm not a Nurburgring ace afterall...
But the HSC was definitely faster on corner's exits!
I was only able to catch him on long straights.

Changing the subject...
This HP and weight as shown above is right?
I put +127kg as you said, and I remember that It was heavier than 1360kg.
And to in order to be able to get 550pp I needed to be at over 600hp, and not 549 as shown!

Yes Lex. It's 549 hp / 550pp / 1360 kg 👍
SANY0064_zps84285a31.jpg

Olá amigo. Será que podes fazer um set up para o Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 para o TT da noza sazonal? São 550 PP.

Sorry , can't speak portugues in this site. I will not do a tune for this seasonal, i have one on share for the 400pp laguna because i love the track and the car is ready , this is my 420pp lotus 111R.
I don't like to drive on monza.
Sorry.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You guys should jump on that Lotus thats on share. Last I check Praiano was in the top 100 and the first car besides the Suzuki to do it.

I was 85 yesterday night.... and the 3rd 111R , not bad. The GSXR suzuki is a wonderfull toy, but it's like the chaparral 2J..... No fun this cars dominating all the events.

The only problem is that if you want a 111R like mine, you will have to buy it new , NO OIL CHANGE , and make some 15000 km Bspec ( during your sleep) without changing your oil, NEVER, to have 400PP without using a huge value of power limiter. At this low PP , it prejudicate a lot.
My car is on share, send a FR if you're not on my list, then i'll add you to be able to share it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry , can't speak portugues in this site. I will not do a tune for this seasonal, i have one on share for the 400pp laguna because i love the track and the car is ready , this is my 420pp lotus 111R.
I don't like to drive on monza.
Sorry.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ok. I will try your set tup of 610 PP and reduce to 550.

I've just tested the LFA again, with the right settings, and I was able to make a 6:33 on the ring.
As I said, i1m not a nurburgring ace, but I think it's enough to have fun online :)
One o my favourite cars now!
Thanks!
Btw, whats your best 500pp car on the ring?

I teste this one, and i think this ins the best 550 PP car. I did a race online against a NSX Type-R and the guy win, and im a good pilot.

There is a lot of cars faster than LFA , depending of the track.
I'm speaking about the Nurburgring Nordschleife / 24H / Type V. only.
There, this is the fastest road car 550PP R3, with Honda HSC very close.
There is always a better pilot . You need to check the cars yourself and see what is the faster driven by you.

I've just tested the LFA again, with the right settings, and I was able to make a 6:33 on the ring.
As I said, i1m not a nurburgring ace, but I think it's enough to have fun online :)
One o my favourite cars now!
Thanks!
Btw, whats your best 500pp car on the ring?

Lotus 111R , i have one on share with sport soft tires at 500PP. If you're talking about R3 tires , i have this tune, very fast and fantastic to pilot. The car already have grip... with this tires ,you can imagine :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7060329#post7060329

praiano63
New tune Update , ring machine.

I usually dont like the 7878B because it slips too much :/ Does this tune makes it drift when wuth TCS,Skid recovery and etc?You know,i hate unstable cars xD

I usually dont like the 7878B because it slips too much :/ Does this tune makes it drift when wuth TCS,Skid recovery and etc?You know,i hate unstable cars xD

Only need throtle control 1st gear in slow curve. All the rest you can put yours lead boots on.:)

This is a very fast car. Even faster than the Viper SRT10 ACR . Very good car ,to have fun for sure.
cadillaccien_zps9a01f7fb.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1ox.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano!!!

i´m a big fan of your tunes, since a friend told me about your setups. you are my first choice only when you don´t have tune for the car i want i search in other places (RKM Motorsport, they are good on handling but in most cases don´t like their transmissions, too long and very high speed and the car does not develop as well and is not as fast).

just can not understand why so often the lower three levels of weight reduction and then you add ballast.

I can not see why some of your tunes are no longer available

take the opportunity to do some requests, Volkwagen's Scirocco and Golf R DLC is 550pp and Golf GTI is 500pp, 550pp and Ferrari 458 is just love this car, and Lamo Gallardo 600pp for the aero kit.

keep the good work :)

Muito obrigado pelos teus setups fantásticos

take the opportunity to do some requests, Volkwagen's Scirocco and Golf R DLC is 550pp and Golf GTI is 500pp, 550pp for Ferrari 458 is just love this car, and Lambo Gallardo 600pp no aero kit.

Hi Praiano!!!

i´m a big fan of your tunes, since a friend told me about your setups. you are my first choice only when you don´t have tune for the car i want i search in other places (RKM Motorsport, they are good on handling but in most cases don´t like their transmissions, too long and very high speed and the car does not develop as well and is not as fast).

just can not understand why so often the lower three levels of weight reduction and then you add ballast.

I can not see why some of your tunes are no longer available

take the opportunity to do some requests, Volkwagen's Scirocco and Golf R DLC is 550pp and Golf GTI is 500pp, 550pp and Ferrari 458 is just love this car, and Lamo Gallardo 600pp for the aero kit.

keep the good work :)

Muito obrigado pelos teus setups fantásticos

Thanks, you make also the right choice with RKM, i've learn with them , professor RJ and some others few like Pauly from Lion's Den. A gearbox setting is not universal, they know very well how to do , not all the cars can support close gears settings and some of them simply don't need.
For the Sirroco sorry, i 've tried to do something but this car do not answer to any kind of settings even the most extremes, i gave up with it.
I have 3 or 4 tunes for the 458 already.
Golf GTI DLC , i have to test it first.
Have a good day. Ate a proxima.

didn´t knew the Scirocco was soo bad :(

already tuned 458 with your settings, but gave him some ballast to reach 491hp

have 8 of "your" cars to test :)

Back