Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,179 views
tumblr_mayov8cdGT1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_maxk2aHB9Y1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_maxiapStHi1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg
 
@Australia. Last one is the best question and answer combination. (Look at where the questioner was from).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jimlaad43
@Australia. Last one is the best question and answer combination. (Look at where the questioner was from).

You should be banned for that link!
 
Thought about it...
 
The last Australia one is hilarious. :lol:
 
Am I the only one that facepalmed at the last Question on the Austrailia Pic? I was in stitches at the other ones, but then comes that and I commence the Jackie chan look upon reading it.
 
Wow, I was only joking!

I could guess that.
I was still going to remove it no matter how harsh/nice and serious/sarcastic the first comment to notice it .....

What am I saying.
U WOZ RICK ROLL'D
 
69-funny-pictures-295.jpg


76-funny-pictures-295.jpg


95-funny-pictures-295.jpg


539354_408825595851157_499670739_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Doog
Can you explain the funny? I just see a Corvette with a turbo/tumor growing off the engine. :p


Because Race Car- meme thing makes it a funny. Is it hilarious. Nope. Is it funny meh depends who you are.

However I did include SOMETHING with my off topic post. Cough cough. ;)
 
This is a link to an image I promise, but it completely depends on sweary words to work.
IgjTN.png
 
OwensRacing
Because Race Car- meme thing makes it a funny. Is it hilarious. Nope. Is it funny meh depends who you are.

However I did include SOMETHING with my off topic post. Cough cough. ;)

Post it again…I'll report you.

Lol, I can't help but click links!
 
nealcropper
Post it again…I'll report you.

Lol, I can't help but click links!

Huh?
 
article-0-15372992000005DC-25_634x487.jpg


Zidane's infamous World Cup final headbutt captured in bronze statue


:lol:
 
Zidane's infamous World Cup final headbutt captured in bronze statue


:lol:

Either these two guys don't like each other, or they really like each other. Hard to tell.
 
The best part of the Australia pic is that I have personally heard variations of several of those questions asked. Most, but not all in America.
In case you were wondering, I have been asked about our timing of Christmas, what language we speak, if we have Kangaroos in the city centres, and how long it takes to drive to NZ.

And now back to the regularly scheduled funny with some questionable album covers from yesteryear.
image012bw.jpg


image009iz.jpg


image006fb.jpg


image005rj.jpg
 
Last edited:
"A taste of Dick Black". :lol:
 
jtNVugZDMRzDl.png


Whomever this is...should learn about socks.
​
 
apt:

Batman02.jpg


Plus more:

Buying_11462S.jpg


Jesusfacebook.jpg


Shuttle_11336S.jpg


Trex.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back