Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,225 views
My eyes, they burn.
 
OwensRacing
So a friend sends me this link. Ask if I know her. She was in my older sister grade. So Unfortanely I do. However could of went my entire life with out seeing her profile.

http://www.facebook.com/public/Swaump-Mauma

Here are her other two profile pics

Sadly this a local creature. I may be lucky enough to catch a pic of it in its natural environment. LMAO

While this is funny. It's sad. It's disgusting. But none the less. I'm sure you guys can have some fun with these pics in meme form.

long-neck-reaction.jpg
 
^^ This.
 
Hey, Owens, I got a bridge to sell ya.
 
That's not a fuuu situation.

Would be marginally funnier if the spider was FUUUUing.

Only marginally, though.
 
This is not the large people thread. Let me repeat that, for those of you who are just a misplaced vertebra away from a troll:

This thread is NOT (that means "don't do it") the "post a really overweight and/or disgusting human picture for lulz" thread.

I'm overweight (yet, I only require one airplane seat), but I don't post photos myself anything less than fully clothed.

I'm sorry but I find a load of humor in this post. ;)

It's not a brony-anime-furry forum, either.
 
Last edited:
Damn, I was just about to post pictures of large people in funny situations... :grumpy:
 
tumblr_mau68x0c0J1qdhjr4o1_500.jpg

Bonnet ornament of the century?
 
Damn, I was just about to post pictures of large people in funny situations... :grumpy:

I think what Pupik is saying is that a fat person alone doesn't make a funny picture.

Now with the fat lady on the bike, if the bike would break in two pieces and that was captured, that would be a funny picture.

Pupik, or any other staff member, correct me if I'm wrong.


test1.jpg


21-funny-pictures293.jpg


31-funny-pictures293.jpg


56-funny-pictures293.jpg


Speaking of breaking in two.
115-funny-pictures293.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pupik
This is not the large people thread. Let me repeat that, for those of you who are just a misplaced vertebra away from a troll:

This thread is NOT (that means "don't do it") the "post a really overweight and/or disgusting human picture for lulz" thread.

Could I start that thread then?
 
Stupid website. Steals pictures, doesn't allow hotlinking.
 
Last edited:
Ask your inner moderator, don't ask me.

Thus, I have posted.
 
This was in my town's library. In the engineering section.

imag1076a.jpg
 
'Co-author of Thyroid for Dummies' as well. Presumably followed by 'Incontinence for Dummies' and 'Death for Dummies'...
 
Yup, I'm bored...



:D
 
And now replace all the kitties heads with gangsta heads
 
I'm not that bored. ;)
 
Something I found yesterday that's worth sharing...

Celebrities riding invisible bicycles!

VTkFU.jpg


LQRdb.jpg


pthxL.jpg


cnZ9r.jpg


5QKq7.jpg


bVxoU.jpg



And finally...
ofV6R.jpg
 
Back