Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,573 views
gTg9DjQs20qIk8ynp2RAWw2.jpg
 
^^ I don't get that one.



564988_344115292349897_305816394_n.jpg
 
Jimlaad43
Ye22v.jpg

Wat R U doin
8prCs.jpg

Jimlaad
seViX.jpg

I sed Wat R U Doin
dLF4l.jpg

Jimlaad
xLH2s.jpg

Pleez
YaWUy.jpg

Stahp
 
Maybe it's time to stahp. :D
 
DG_Silva
Still doesn't help us that much. What happened?

The replacement refs called a bad play that let the Seahawks win over the Packers

Refs

Wat r u doin

Refs

STAHP!
 
:lol: @ the last one
 
The replacement refs called a bad play that let the Seahawks win over the Packers

I know ths is going to sound like a noob question, but what are replacement refs, and why are they used?
 
The referees went on strike, so they have these replacement refs.
 
I know ths is going to sound like a noob question, but what are replacement refs, and why are they used?

The regular refs are locked out of the NFL over a contract dispute (I think) so they brought these guys in to fill for them.

So yeah, there's been lots of bad calls over things that a drunk in a sports bar could call correctly and it's making millions of people angry :)

edit: le tree'd
 
GregTheStig
The regular refs are locked out of the NFL over a contract dispute (I think) so they brought these guys in to fill for them.

So yeah, there's been lots of bad calls over things that a drunk in a sports bar could call correctly and it's making millions of people angry :)

edit: le tree'd

So the real refs won't throw games? So they found stooges who will?

LoL


Hope I got this on FB and not here. :|
93C894C5-800F-4B61-812E-580C9CC826FA-11554-0000096E9A286068.jpg
 
It's actually a supercharger.


A ridiculously large supercharger.
 
It's actually a supercharger.


A ridiculously large supercharger.

Well, that just goes to show how much time I've spent staring at a car's engine.



Not a whole lot. :lol:
 
When most people see the snail-shell, they think turbocharger. It's understandable, because most superchargers on V8s are roots or scroll-type. Not many kits are centrifugal type like this... which looks like half a turbocharger.
 
Good information.

Come for the Hippo racing, stay for the Choir.
 
Back