Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I'm expecting to be the second one... :scared:. I'm just happy with no more offline/online 🤬 🤬 :sly:

This is how they describe their changes, like always, in the fog...:scared: no details.

"Fixed an issue where the online control characteristics differed from the offline characteristics."

After a quick test i saw what they did. They simply shut off the reactions of the cars when you apply differents ride height.
They did this first offline 1 month ago and now Online too.

You can't use the ride height difference anymore to correct oversteer or understeer, ONLINE or OFFLINE.
It's not a problem, there is other way to do this without using ride height.

They are right , now Online and Offline are giving a very close sensation.

I have also the feeling that the grip is different. The same amount, but the noise of the tires when at the limit is different, they seems more sensitive to direction input.

It's OK for me, i like it, and it don't mess with my tunes.

praiano hello all well,thank you for the music NISSAN GT-R R34 TC,was able make very good time,at band 1:25.686,my time was for real 1:26.560,that proves that you and master thanks

DODGE VIPER SRT10 COUPÉ '06 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_9.jpg

dodgesrt10s3.jpg

2006-Dodge-Viper-SRT10-SA-Studio-1920x1440-2.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

praiano63
PEUGEOT 206 RALLY CAR '99

TARMAC
The car is very agressive online , need the right direction input , if too much, you can spin easy. In this case, raise the rear from -30 to -25 or -20. Up to you and your driving style.

GRAVEL

SNOW

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hello my friend these tunes are awsome i have run them on tarmac,snow , gravel keep it up good work my friend thanks for the tunes

First of all thanks for your tunes.
You said you have other way to correct oversteer and understeer instead of ride height, since the update i have a lot of oversteer in your tune of the NSX GT500 06, what should i do?

Thanks

You can't use the ride height difference anymore to correct oversteer or understeer, ONLINE or OFFLINE.

It's a shame. :grumpy: We play this game to be as close as possible to reality.

"GT5 - The Real Driving Simulator".

But, this is it for now. I'm glad at least, it doesn't mess your tunes. Keep up the GOOD work! 👍

Hello my friend these tunes are awsome i have run them on tarmac,snow , gravel keep it up good work my friend thanks for the tunes

Thanks, i'll do others rally cars in the future,i need a few more in my garage. Some of them have a great handling on tarmac. Really special.

Dodge Viper SRT has a tune??
This car is very good already in stock, wonder how good it is with a tune!! I will try it out.

Try it and tell me what do you think. It's not faster ,if it is , it's just a few, but the driving sensation is better , at least for me. You can drive it using the huge torque at 5000-6000 rpm, it seems to fly softly over the road. Great car.:)

First of all thanks for your tunes.
You said you have other way to correct oversteer and understeer instead of ride height, since the update i have a lot of oversteer in your tune of the NSX GT500 06, what should i do?

Thanks

Haha, there is no magic ,nothing change, you just can't use the ride height online (difference front rear) anymore to help to correct this problem, but all the others are still valid ,interacting together.
The NSX '06 is an old tune and a lot need to be changed , i don't do the same today after all the updates to set a car, specially this one.

Ride Height -15/ -5 (this for example is only aesthetic today)

Spring Rate 16.0/16.5
Extension 10/2 (i don't use this anymore)
Compression 9/2 (i don't use this anymore)
Anti-roll bars 6/5 (i don't use this anymore)

To resume, this car need a new tune and will have one in a few.:)

It's a shame. :grumpy: We play this game to be as close as possible to reality.

"GT5 - The Real Driving Simulator".

But, this is it for now. I'm glad at least, it doesn't mess your tunes. Keep up the GOOD work! 👍

It's not bad, i like the physics after this update. They just need to go further and to listen to their fan's feedback. They know much more how to let this game better than they imagine.
Always positive, in the right direction to have a great game.
I love the way they change the sound of the HSV SuperGT. People ask, they did it. This is how it must work, we pay for this and the result is great.
Too bad i still don't have the HSV for sale on PSN in Brasil. This is a shame.

Have a good day everybody.

I don't have for sale nothing on PSN here. THIS is a shame. :crazy: :nervous: ;)

Only one thing can make this change. It's name free-market economy. I've never seen somebody that refuse to sell something where there is consumers, or somebody that don't care at all or just some very few times to what his customer is asking for.
I don't have any Xbox. But, if a better game appear for PC or PS3, i'll not hesitate 1 second. I think i'll still play GT ,but for sure they will have to make some big changes in their business vision.

But they don't have the beach i have 50 meters from my house :) This is where i go when i'm upset to not have the HSV....👍👍

paracurudunes.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Only one thing can make this change. It's name free-market economy. I've never seen somebody that refuse to sell something where there is consumers, or somebody that don't care at all or just some very few times to what his customer is asking for.
I don't have any Xbox. But, if a better game appear for PC or PS3, i'll not hesitate 1 second. I think i'll still play GT ,but for sure they will have to make some big changes in their business vision.

But they don't have the beach i have 50 meters from my house :) This is where i go when i'm upset to not have the HSV....👍👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

:) Our money are not good enough. When I'm upset, I go to your beach too, in my mind, because I can. :sly: 👍

Hey my friend do u still have the ferrari p4 '67 setup cant find it beem through pages and pages thanks
Here is it. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6223270#post6223270

What changes should be made across the board to previous tunes? Do they need to be adjusted?

Nothing change , the last update don't mess anything to my tunes.
Only very few old tunes need to be updated, like the NSX SuperGT '06 that i'm doing right now.

><(((((°>°°°°°

HONDA ARTA NSX SUPER GT UPDATE.

Thanks 👍
I will try it and leave my feedback, on this post latter.

:)

Edit:
Thanks, but with the new tire wear even in normal, i could only do around 4 or 5 laps without oversteer, after the new patch the car behave its very strange, i lost a lot of grip in the front that cause some understeer and i could not turn fast as i could turn before, and then after 4 or 5 laps came the oversteer, now this car remind me the first time o drove it, before i knew your tunnings, this is in the Fuji GT track.

Thanks again for your effort

Last edited:
Ola` Praiano. :) Which ones (that can be gifted) do you want? I'll send you one later. 👍

Hello friend, i don't know, i think i already have a lot. I'll tell you . For the moment i'm working on the Groupe B RS200 FORD. A monster. Need to take out some understeer and it'll be ready to publish. Soon.

MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R TYPE A (FD) 02

Yes, man! That's the "spirit". This is a CAR. Thank you! ;)

EDIT: FORD MUSTANG GT '05 // 550PP // ONLINE OK - No tune; fix it, please. Thanks!

Done, thanks for the advise.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6128066#post6128066

Praiano Hi, how are you? Did you have some hit the Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00? If you can post to S3 and R3 tires ...?

I don't have anything for this car. Only for '01 and '04 . I did a quick tune for the '04 at seasonal, but i'm working on other kind of cars for the moment. FF is funny sometime,..... just sometime.
:)👍

I tried the Dodge Viper tune, it's really good! I really like it on Nurb, so smooth over the corners.

Yes , it's very smooth and you can place the front anywhere you want. Good driving sensation and very fast.
Enjoy your drive.

Hey Praiano, wonder if you could take a look at the New Beetle Cup Car '00? I tried tuning it but I'm no good at FF's :lol:

Hey Praiano, wonder if you could take a look at the New Beetle Cup Car '00? I tried tuning it but I'm no good at FF's :lol:
I have this, never publish because it's not faster as stock, or just a few . It only fit better to my driving style and have less understeer out corner.
The stock is already very good, i don't think you can take out a lot of time on a lap with a simple tune. Try it to see if you feel better with it.

bettlecup.jpg

Would enjoy seeing more rallye tunes from you my friend

I'm working on it, patience. 2 group B and the C4.👍:)

Back