Not open for further replies.
26/10/2012
Rival 1: Fragolas79
Rival 2: Ose_CAP__SHADOW
Course: Serra da Freira
Race style: CMSD 3 SEC
Winner: Fragolas79
Battle rate: 5/5

Man, my first battle this season and i must say the thoughest One i had. I had damage since first lap, when I tried to protect the lead in last corner, runner wide and damage my front left wheel. The car was pulling to one side for 12 runs:-S I don't know how but I managed to keep Ose behind when I was leading. At middle battle I noticed my exit speed was higher in some corners and tried to explore it. Things got a bit rough when I passed Ose in Serra's Eases. He didn't let that go for free, tried to regain lead and did it entering 1st corner of low speed sector. I was under braking when Ose tapped my tail and I runner wide and he passed. I knew at that point how far I was allowed to go. 12th and last run, I managed to pass Ose, and keep the lead... Intense battle, trading paint and love taps during passes, but we both managed to keep composure and had great fun. Ose will catch me next week, that's for sure ;-)

26/10/2012
Rival 2: Ose_CAP__SHADOW
Race style: CMSD 3 SEC
Battle rate: 5/5

Man, my first battle this season and i must say the thoughest One i had. I had damage since first lap, when I tried to protect the lead in last corner, runner wide and damage my front left wheel. The car was pulling to one side for 12 runs:-S I don't know how but I managed to keep Ose behind when I was leading. At middle battle I noticed my exit speed was higher in some corners and tried to explore it. Things got a bit rough when I passed Ose in Serra's Eases. He didn't let that go for free, tried to regain lead and did it entering 1st corner of low speed sector. I was under braking when Ose tapped my tail and I runner wide and he passed. I knew at that point how far I was allowed to go. 12th and last run, I managed to pass Ose, and keep the lead... Intense battle, trading paint and love taps during passes, but we both managed to keep composure and had great fun. Ose will catch me next week, that's for sure ;-)

OSE was defeated?! Let's not celebrate, as it was a side season hehe.. but congratulations on your well-earned victory, Frag!

Race reportagem

30/10/2012
Rival 1: SolidSnake
Battle Style: CMSD 2
Rate: 5/5

1st run I was leading, keeping my pace low, I was checking Solid Ego. He is faster in straights, so I had to increase my speed to avoid being passed in the middle course straight. 2nd run I was in Solid rear bumper until we went wide in one of the slow sector tight corners. I sneaked into the inside and took the lead until finish line. Great race, hope to be asked for a rematch next week. :-D

31/10/2012
Rival 1: Slidinsidewayz
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Course: Asahi Pass
Battle Style: CMSD 3
Winner: SolidSnake7735
Rate: 5/5

This race was as good as they get!! Though there were a few rounds where I almost fell behind, we managed 14 rounds of close, clean, damage free racing. The first ten rounds were business as usual but by the eleventh round, slidin passed me on the first hairpin and i nearly panicked but held my cool and regained the lead right past the second hairpin.

The twelfth round he nearly spun out on the last turn but held the drift and I failed to overtake due to the heavy g-forces preventing me from maneuvering around him. The thirteenth round I'm leading and we exchange leads a couple of times in that lap as we were door-to-door almost the entire round.

By round 14, tire wear was seriously taking its toll on Slidin's R32. My Evo IV was holding itself rather well with less than 10% wear on the front tires and even less on the rear. I made my move on the first forner after the start and overtook Slidin but on the blind right-hand curve he overtook on the outside and I attempted an overtake on the inside on the following switchback before the first hairpin but there was nary enough room to make the move.

Braking hard into the first hairpin, both our cars' tires smoking, slidin understeered annd the Evo's AYC helped it to capitalize on the opportunity for an overtake on the inside. I dove aggresively into the second hairpin, blocking any chance at an overtake and held slidin' off the rest of the round for the win.

Great race, looking forward to many more..
Happy Birthday, Slidinsidewayz!!

The 450PP 4WD Side Season is now finished...

After 2 weeks of very unappealing Side Season to test if 4WD's would be added to B Class in the future, I have decided not to add it to the regular season because of the lack of interest.

I shall be working on the write ups for the next Core Season within the next 5 days 👍

The 450PP 4WD Side Season is now finished...

After 2 weeks of very unappealing Side Season to test if 4WD's would be added to B Class in the future, I have decided not to add it to the regular season because of the lack of interest.

I shall be working on the write ups for the next Core Season within the next 5 days 👍

Honestly, though the appeal was quite abysmal, to test if they are competitive or overpowered you should allow them for one season to see if they are indeed plausible. Just a suggestion...

also, the latest GT5 update says to remove disparity between online and offline control/handling.

Honestly, though the appeal was quite abysmal, to test if they are competitive or overpowered you should allow them for one season to see if they are indeed plausible. Just a suggestion...

also, the latest GT5 update says to remove disparity between online and offline control/handling.

Been a while since I posted in this thread sorry for my inactivity on the touge :guilty:, I'm interested to see what they did, one of the main reasons I stoped playing so much is I hated the way it changed with the last physics update (before this new 2.09 version) It literally ruined every car I had lol.

Edit: Just had a quick little blast online, for me it's much improvment, I can actualy drive my FD without understeering constantly anymore :lol: will have to wait till I can cruise with some of the regulars to see if my skills are still up to stratch ;)

Last edited:
lol wats up guys ive been busy lately with driving school and school but i watched intial d stage 5 ep 1 subbed and to any body who watched it im asuming most of you have i dam near ****** in my pants when that happenned and wataru snapped his fingers

Watup homies...

So... I've made some major changes to the latest track I've been working on, Momiji Line. The track is available for download, it's up for share. Please try it out, any feedback is welcome. 👍

Happy Driving!!

Hey guys its justin
well i have a new course out Mt. Nakogiri
I have a 500pp class touge room up come and test out this new course and give some feedback please the room number is 1472-6118-3787-3246-8988
all right guys see ya there :D

Hey guys it's OSE_CAP__SHADOW here, Just letting you know the next season post is nearly complete. Oh i also got my GTPlanet ID changed :)

Why did you change it to that? lol

The change was down too having to re-add everyone who adds me for LotS, Wangan Masters & Trades adding me on my GTP ID not my PSN ID due to a small difference between them, Plus I'm obsessed with the Slender Games at the moment :)

Good time on the touge (Braes of Enzie? spelling? one of Street_King's) tonight with badboy and kadoimmortal, some epic intense close mock battles between my future B class FC3S and kado's NSX with kado's NSX just getting the better of my FC each time. I think we had 3 or 4 battles all lasting roughly 4-6 rounds. Also had a nice run down and test session of my new A class FD3S spec and tune, setting a best lap of 4:09.193 in tribute to how Keisuke's FD will look in the later episodes of Initial D Fifth stage.

Well...good news! My dad just said I'll be getting a new PS3 if I get a good mark(typical Asian parents, haha. No Racial..xD). But at the same time, I want a G27. Should I get a new PS3 with $20PSN card and GT5 XL? Or wait on Dec.21 to Get G27(B-day/"End of World")?

Last edited:
Due to a hectic work/home issues i haven't gotten round to finishing the Season post yet. By the end of today it should be posted 👍

I really feel bad for not being able to participate at all this season. Work is consuming. I need to practice a lot, but I want to be on more.

I really feel bad for not being able to participate at all this season. Work is consuming. I need to practice a lot, but I want to be on more.

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha, just kidding... dude, you better get your arse on the touge at least on Saturday man... I've been working too lately, but I find the time to run on line from time to time.

Yeah, I will. Just all my free time has been spent on BL2 and streaming anime and videogames on my pc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORE SEASON
Season 8
26th November - 16th December

This CORE SEASON we are returning the S Class... The original LotS Classes of A Class & B Class will still be in affect as well.​

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR Season 8

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars /Tuner Cars (S Class)
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
PP Limit: 550PP
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

PP Limit: 500PP
Max ABS = 1 !

PP Limit: 450PP
Max ABS = 1 !

HOST RACE SETTINGS FOR Core Season 8

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Custom Maps Only​
Event Settings
Laps: 20
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On
Tyre Wear: Normal​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: 550PP
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = On (Optional)
ASM = On
ABS = On​

> JOIN Season 8 <

> Season 8 RIVAL'S LIST <

> Season 8 LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 01/08/2003
Rival 1: (X) Ryosuke_Takahashi
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: (X) Rin_Hojo
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Daikan Kanagawa
Batte Style: GGH (Night)
Winner: Ryosuke_Takahashi
Battle Rating: 2 out of 5
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

Signed up Team STI and I'm bringing my R35 "M.N.P IV" into the equation for Class S as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back