Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Tune updated 2.09

DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 TC // 600PP //RACING TIRES

dodgechallengertc600_zps3fab605d.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hi praiano!
Once agan i'm back to GT5 after a long time...
The gameplay has changed a lot, i can say...
Can I ask you a update?
I was really interested in that Skyline 1994, the premium one you have there.
Other question, what should I do when I have a tune with aero and I want to take it off?
There something I should change in the other settings of the car?
Thanks!

Hi praiano!
Once agan i'm back to GT5 after a long time...
The gameplay has changed a lot, i can say...
Can I ask you a update?
I was really interested in that Skyline 1994, the premium one you have there.
Other question, what should I do when I have a tune with aero and I want to take it off?
There something I should change in the other settings of the car?
Thanks!

Hello Lex.
Welcome back
Ok the skyline will come in a few days.
Taking out a rear aero is not a problem after 2.09. Cars are more planted and you can't induce oversteer or reduce understeer with ride height anymore.
So what you have to do is playing with your balance with your springs first . Increase front spring to give more front grip (cars are lazy to turn after 2.09).
They support also easily a little + front TOE and the rear TOE can be low or negative.
LSD is also a main setting to let the car ok. nothing change.

Those are the 3 principals settings after 2.09, don't forget the camber, it's very sensitive also to fine tune the balance of your car.

><(((((°>°°°°°

HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 SUPER GT '11 // 650PP // RACING TIRES.

What a tune, absolutely fantastic around the ring. Sticks to the track like a fly on a web, just had a brilliant hour getting faster and faster. Its tunes like this that make the Nurburgring a absolute pleasure to drive. 👍 :)

What a tune, absolutely fantastic around the ring. Sticks to the track like a fly on a web, just had a brilliant hour getting faster and faster. Its tunes like this that make the Nurburgring a absolute pleasure to drive. 👍 :)
Thanks, wonderfull car, just make sure of the LSD settings depending of the race tires you're using.
Enjoy your drive.
Charming! OP changes required. ;) 👍

Need to do what my quality control point me.:) Thanks to you.

New tune update 2.09

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09//600PP/RACING TIRES

This car is 6:25.xxx at the Nordschleife Racing Hard Tires.
You can use also this same setting for 645PP with turbo 3. Just low LSD to 7/7/18 or even 5/5/18 for harder racing tires.

nrburgringnordschleife1h.jpg

audir8lmsrace600_zpsbfc9f174.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1dh.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1q.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1k.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I love this car, used your old tune for a race, it was pretty awesome to drive, thanks for that. Happy Holidays :cheers:

Thanks, merry christmas too, the bentley did not change. The main tune is the same, it's a wonderfull car that work the same after 2.09. Just change little things like gear or RH. Don't change a winning tune.:)👍

Thanks, merry christmas too, the bentley did not change. The main tune is the same, it's a wonderfull car that work the same after 2.09. Just change little things like gear or RH. Don't change a winning tune.:)👍

Cheers, I was talking about the Audi I haven't tried the Bentley yet

The audi race car 01 is totally different, the old tune wasn't good after 2.09.
The new is very stable and fast. You can be agressive on the ring without fear.

I'll try it after the holidays, after the c7 event I'm starting to like the ring so I'll try it there. Cheers

LOTUS 111R RM '04 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

My faster 550PP on the ring with Sport Soft Tires for the moment. Perhaps the Opel calibra TC can go close. Very good handling, don't need to say, it's a Lotus Elise.

sangimignanotownsquare4.jpg

lotus111rRM550SS_zps552c4578.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

New tune update 2.09:)

CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '2002 // 614PP // RACING TIRES

Speed ,line, pilot car, no more oversteer ,just drive clear without grass or concrete....you'll not spare time like this ,stay on the asfalt always.
Tuned on Suzuka ,tested at GVS reference for this car.
1'53"800 gran valley speedway 1'13" deep forest.

Picture by slowGTR.
oAtynjMPaZbelTu2lP_0.jpg

caterhammaxrx_zps8f4a4773.jpg

PitfuIl5WZbgg0x32b_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

What would be the adjustment for race tire Soft

I already have this tune for racing tires.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6148444#post6148444
Just put ride height to 0/0.
I haven't test it after 2.09.
A racing soft tire tune is very different, you have grip in excess and you tune your car for an agressive style. Can't do this on lower grip tires, that's why it's difficult to adapt, better doing a new one.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Back