Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
ahhhhhh, the HSC on racing softs. The official 550pp online killer. Thank you for all your time.

Yes it's very fast, not on track like cape ring for example, but the ring or fuji or suzuka.. it's a blast, enjoy your drive.

I think the ECU is missing and the tranny is wrong. :mischievous:

Like always.. you're right for the ECU. But the gears are ok, no problem for me here.
:):nervous:

praiano - I see chassis reinforcement now in many of your tunes. Have you found something different with chassis reinforcement since the 2.09 update. In the past, it always seemed to add understeer to the car. I haven't used it since the first few months of the game.

praiano - I see chassis reinforcement now in many of your tunes. Have you found something different with chassis reinforcement since the 2.09 update. In the past, it always seemed to add understeer to the car. I haven't used it since the first few months of the game.

I use it on 100% of FR and MR now but still not on FF and rarely on 4WD.
For the 4WD only for some Audi R8 and Lambo that like to dance too much around their central pivot. Like this you don't have to use a very high LSD decel.
Also , when you have an upset road car with a lot of power and no aero, it help to calm down the beast resulting with a better driving line.
I always test the car without first , but i finish the session adding it everytime now for this kind of cars.

:)👍

Just to remember, your Gran Turismo Ford GT is still better than mine talking about driving line and balance. But i've found a faster line with my tune. Sometime a less planted car find the speed way across the corners...

Happy new year.

New tune updated 2.09

600PP Easy and fast.

The california 550PP don't need any change,drive like a dream, i think one of the best handling car.Ideal for cruise , new or experienced drivers.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6714808#post6714808

FERRARI CALIFORNIA 08 // 600PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

THE PERFECT CAR EQUILIBRATE AND FAST THAT WILL REVEAL YOURS SKILLS THE EASY WAY , GOOD FOR EVERY TRACKS.

ferraricalifornia600_zpsf96ab36f.jpg

NrburgringGP_D.jpg

vKs7WKgfTrvqaI72nB_0.jpg

"The tune have rear and front aerokit parts and a hardtop."

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°

LOTUS 111R `04 // 500PP // RACING SOFT-ONLINE OK

This tune is very special. 500PP with Racing tires...... i don´t tune or race generally this kind of cars. Last week i race with some friends from Brasil (KART RACING BRASIL FORUM) , it was very fast , clean and very very fun. I´ve spent very good hours racing with them.

So this tune is for all them, very nice people, now they will know what kind of car can make 1:24 at trial mountain ,able to do 12 laps with the same racing soft tires :):).👍

Um grande abraço.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

111R500ppR3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_68.jpg

82ZFNn2qOrwbf3fsTul_0.jpg

TQxwe2P0UeweXqwQRQ_0.jpg

vXa64KMwYihg4dHJ3u_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Love your tunes!!

I cant quite get this one to 500pp, I bought the car changed oil did 186mi and changed oil again. I sit at 493pp 288hp, only get to 502pp 309hp with turbo 3.

Love your tunes!!

I cant quite get this one to 500pp, I bought the car changed oil did 186mi and changed oil again. I sit at 493pp 288hp, only get to 502pp 309hp with turbo 3.
Thanks, ... i don't understand, you can't match 500PP ? Use power limiter.

OK then, tell me please, is it an 20, 40... or an 30, 60... type or else, to build it myself? :cool: 👍

For the gears it's
0%-20%-40%-60%-80%-100% :)👍

Have a good day.

New tune update 2.09

MERCEDES BENZ CLK-LM RACE CAR '98 // 697PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Fully tuned, the stock is not an easy car, lot of problems like balance, oversteer..... Now it's easy to go fast safely with it. Not the faster of the LM cars but a very pleasant speed drive. Good sensations on any track.

mercedesclkracecar98max_zpsdcde2cc9.jpg

sIazPILkxUd72RLyjS_0.jpg

P8vw0w3xKWNsvJoVOCA_0.jpg

lEu7E2qcSPdqraPYa3_0.jpg

Those greats pics from my friend slowGTR. Really good i love them.... thanks.

Enjoy your drive.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

Tune update 2.09

Need to play with downforce (moving proportionally front rear) and power limiter to find the best configuration for each track. Speed track or grip track... Big difference at the end of the lap, need to do this yourself.
But the car is fast and well balanced, nice drive.

JAGUAR XJ220 LM RACE CAR // 600PP // RACING TIRES

deepforestraceway29.jpg

jaguarxj220lmracecar600_zpsc093ddac.jpg

deepforestraceway30.jpg
deepforestraceway31.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Praiano i have a question i have used some of your tunes they are sometimes effective for me but sometimes i use my own tunes, now my question is what's better having more HP and sacrificing weight or less weight sacrificing HP and the weight is around 1300 below

Tune updated 2.09

JAGUAR E-TYPE COUPÉ '61 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Tested to the limit and beyond. To be driven the way you want.

nrburgringnordschleife6o.jpg

jaguartypee_zpsfaf721ac.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife7u.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7g.jpg

This is a pilot car good to drive on the line with sport tires, it's a very good sensation with a wheel . So there is two options, can also be driven with Racing tire, just try and choose the best for you.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

THE TERMINATOR
LEXUS LFA '10 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
The faster road car on the Nordschleife together with the Honda HSC. They stick together all track long but LFA fly away 0.500 on the last long straight because of a better top speed.

lexuslfapicture_zps919cf913.jpg

lexuslfass550pp.jpg

lexus_lf_a_concept_2007_00_zpscf89f9ae.jpg

lexus-lfa-speedometer_zps0596a352.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi friend!!

In the top cars of 550 SS do not forget the RUF RGT, is an arrow, has very good top speed.

I made a tune, because your old tune no longer works well, and the car does very good times in any circuit. Are these:

-tuned to max, except chassis reinforcement and without ballast
-gearbox with your method (0-20-40-60-80-100)
-lsd: 8/12/20
-front suspension: -10/11.0/6/4/3 -- 1.6/-0.06
-rear suspension: 0/15.0/7/5/4 -- 2.0/+0.16
-brakes: front 6/rear 3

I'd like you to try it, I am convinced that enters the list of the fastest cars :)

Merry Christmas!!

Hi friend!!

In the top cars of 550 SS do not forget the RUF RGT, is an arrow, has very good top speed.

I made a tune, because your old tune no longer works well, and the car does very good times in any circuit. Are these:

-tuned to max, except chassis reinforcement and without ballast
-gearbox with your method (0-20-40-60-80-100)
-lsd: 8/12/20
-front suspension: -10/11.0/6/4/3 -- 1.6/-0.06
-rear suspension: 0/15.0/7/5/4 -- 2.0/+0.16
-brakes: front 6/rear 3

I'd like you to try it, I am convinced that enters the list of the fastest cars :)

Merry Christmas!!
I've tested your tune and i did one that i'll publish in a few also.
It's a very good car, i've found that the springs are very hard on it, needed more spring at the front to give more front grip. Also the LSD decel was too high in my opinion, it could be more free , lower number, to let the rear come alone under breaking but staying safe.
It's not in the same pace as LFA or HSC. They are really above the rest principally talking about top speed and accel out a corner. This make the difference.
But it's close, only 3 seconds more than top 2 cars on the ring, 6:53.xxx It's a very good time , sure top ten 550PP sport soft.
The car like also slower tracks with curves like eiger or cape ring.
I love to drive it, one of my favorite since my RGT 500PP touge. Now with this 550PP , perfect drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano, I really loved your R8 4.2 600pp!
Really, the car is awesome.
I love how it oversteers at corner's entry while braking,it fits perfectly my driving style, because I HATE understeer, specially at corner's entry.
It's great for the ring, but you need to get used to it, if not, it may be a problem to break after long straights like the one at nur and at sarthe.
Your NSX-R road version is 5s faster than it at the ring, but NSX isn't really a road car...
Thank you!

praiano, I really loved your R8 4.2 600pp!
Really, the car is awesome.
I love how it oversteers at corner's entry while braking,it fits perfectly my driving style, because I HATE understeer, specially at corner's entry.
It's great for the ring, but you need to get used to it, if not, it may be a problem to break after long straights like the one at nur and at sarthe.
Your NSX-R road version is 5s faster than it at the ring, but NSX isn't really a road car...
Thank you!

Yes Lex, it' an awsome car, if you like Le Mans perhaps you will like the PAGANI ZONDA C12S 7.3 '02 ,very impressive too.
Audi le mans also......... a lot of 4WD ... GTR.... Still a lot to do in this range.

Have a good night. Full moon in the sky.:)👍

Yes Lex, it' an awsome car, if you like Le Mans perhaps you will like the PAGANI ZONDA C12S 7.3 '02 ,very impressive too.
Audi le mans also......... a lot of 4WD ... GTR.... Still a lot to do in this range.

Have a good night. Full moon in the sky.:)👍

The moon is perfect indeed!
But 27º at 9pm is a pain, it's so hot these days :b
and I'll really try the cars you said, I really love the 600pp range.
We can't forget the Tommykaira, one of my favourite tunes!

Tune updated 2.09 - 3 in 1

RUF RGT ’00 // 550PP // SPORT & RACING TIRES

Sport soft tires & Gears for the Nordschleife.
rufrgt550ppSSNurb_zps408d2d96.jpg

suzukacircuit28.jpg

Sport soft tires & Gears for shorter tracks
rufrgt550ppSSshort_zps6460074e.jpg

suzukacircuit29.jpg

Racing tires tune just for the fun Online lobby.
rufrgt550ppRXNurb_zpse5922803.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi praiano, I hear you are a GT5 tuning god. I was wondering if you had a tune for the Gran Turismo Skyline Pace Car. I looked at the OP but couldn't see anything for it. I'm still a bit new to GTPlanet so I'm no expert at navigating the forums. Plus I think I would lose my mind going through 300+ pages for the tune.

Hi praiano, I hear you are a GT5 tuning god. I was wondering if you had a tune for the Gran Turismo Skyline Pace Car. I looked at the OP but couldn't see anything for it. I'm still a bit new to GTPlanet so I'm no expert at navigating the forums. Plus I think I would lose my mind going through 300+ pages for the tune.

Hello. First i'm not a tuning god. I know god is everywhere and in every little thing on this planet and also surely on Planet GT and GT5 too. But, it's not me, you didn't hear well for sure.:)
For the Skyline Pace Car you have 2 tunes for it

Clueless
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7615617#post7615617

And a video one from CCR_BRA in portuguese

Depending of how you need it , tires PP..... I have a 500PP sport hard NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R M.SPEC NUR R34 '02 that must fit on it.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6096335#post6096335

God bless you and i wish you a good day.

Hello. First i'm not a tuning god. I know god is everywhere and in every little thing on this planet and also surely on Planet GT and GT5 too. But, it's not me, you didn't hear well for sure.:)
For the Skyline Pace Car you have 2 tunes for it

Clueless
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7615617#post7615617

And a video one from CCR_BRA in portuguese
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To4nxnnD3Z4">YouTube Link</a>

Depending of how you need it , tires PP..... I have a 500PP sport hard NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R M.SPEC NUR R34 '02 that must fit on it.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6096335#post6096335

God bless you and i wish you a good day.

Thank you very much for the setups! Have a nice day as well! :) I'll recommend you to my friends.

Hi friend, there are people that i play every night that are Killer, Jesus, Pacorro, Fernando, Cheguevara, Juanma, Ignacio and many more, we wish you the best and a Happy New Year. PD. We are waiting for a night in our rooms.

Thank you very much for the setups! Have a nice day as well! :) I'll recommend you to my friends.

You're welcome.

Hi friend, there are people that i play every night that are Killer, Jesus, Pacorro, Fernando, Cheguevara, Juanma, Ignacio and many more, we wish you the best and a Happy New Year. PD. We are waiting for a night in our rooms.

Hello, sure we can race someday, my time is not regular, i work at home beside my game, so when you're in a room for a race send me a message , i'll go if i can at the moment.
I'm online all day long.
Have a good night.

Back