NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,614 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you're deliberately scrambling up a field of experienced and some fairly unexperienced drivers.

Scrub this, I suppose it'll be fun without James :p
 
Scrub this, I suppose it'll be fun without James :p

:lol:

Jammy you weren't included on that list as I had you down as being in a near-full-time capacity, not reserve ;)

Race preview to come!
 
So, will the full Pepsi group be racing here? :)
 
RACE PREVIEW Presented By
Team_Banner_GTPlanet.png


Non-Championship: Budweiser 100 @ Daytona Superspeedway.
1277-2T.jpg


picture.php


RACE LAPS: 40
RACE MILEAGE: 100 Miles
PROJECTED PIT STOPS: 0
LAST SEASONS WINNER: Furinkazen (RPM)
PRIZE: 5 Random Paints + 1000 Ticket

bloggif_50b0e6d3b788f.gif


2013 is upon us, and it's time for the first GTP-NASCAR sanctioned race of the new year, the start of a new truck season. The first shootout with the 650bhp restrictor plates means that the whole of the 40 laps is just about manageable on gas, with a little bit of saving perhaps required early on.

However the addition of Green-White Checkers could mean up to 9 extra laps, so in such an eventuality, will it be a case of who has enough left to go the distance?

Either way, green flag flies tonight for the start of a thrilling season, at exactly 8pm GMT.

​
 
Last edited:
Ok. Thx.
Jammy you weren't included on that list as I had you down as being in a near-full-time capacity, not reserve ;)
 
Room will open approx 7.15pm GMT.
 
Room will open at 7.15pm GMT tomorrow, race starts at 8pm. on the dot. 40 laps = 30mins roughly of racing if we are green the whole way. Also, a full race preview coming tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Room will open approx 7.15pm GMT.

on the way to 20,000 I see :p. thats a good way to add a few more on :sly:
 
Says the person trolling his way to 2k :p

hey, shhhh :p. How many people do you expect to turn up tonight? realistically? From that list (don't count reserves)
 
Anyone here play Black Ops 2? Add me LukeC7296 if ya want.

I have to say, I'm only average at it.

Did go 32 for 4 earlier though.:D
 
I don't like CoD :p
 
No it's over rated and tbh quite boring.

Over rated yes, boring, definitely not. It's just got some problems that are a bit annoying :)
 
:lol: You racing with us tonight Spurgy?
 
Yep :) I couldn't be bothered to turn up to the test sessions thats all :lol:

Now take this seriously, I know there's a serious racer somewhere inside you ;)
 
how far away is the event?
 
:lol: So what are your predictions for tonight? I predict two cautions and one GWC.
 
Of course since Furi just predicted them, we're going to see him cause them too.
 
if overdrive is in the room, he will win
 
gokartman78
if overdrive is in the room, he will win

Because he overdrives for the win? :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back