NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,628 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we have about 17 drivers ready.

Remember tomorrow no qualifying, the grid is randomly set. Setting to "Reverse Previous Race Results" when there has been no race should spice it up...

Furi's logic is far beyond my understanding capabilities.
 
Furi's logic is far beyond my understanding capabilities.

There no qualifying for the Budweiser Shootout IRL... I don't understand whats strange about it.
 
There no qualifying for the Budweiser Shootout IRL... I don't understand whats strange about it.

The fact you're deliberately scrambling up a field of experienced and some fairly unexperienced drivers.
 
what's so odd about that? the experienced ones will drop back and let the inexperienced ones stuff them selves up, or train up and pull away hoping the inexperienced ones drop off,
 
Mobil 1 will be at the Shootout, but we are using it as nothing more then a test race.
It would be nice to win it, but it would be nicer to win next week when the points are given out.
 
Mobil 1 will be at the Shootout, but we are using it as nothing more then a test race.
It would be nice to win it, but it would be nicer to win next week when the points are given out.

We will see :sly:

As obviously the race will be set to more laps than the planned distance regular to cater for a GWC, this gives opportunity for victory photos, and doughnuts whilst I circle the track for the final laps to save the replay properly.
 
Last edited:
The second Daytona race is now 200 miles / 80 laps, as opposed to the previous 150 miles / 60 laps.
 
can we have a practise session tonight?
 
RPM are running a private session at moment.
 
Well he is on the ignore list.
 
Well he is on the ignore list.

Balls.

Tell you what, I'll make you a team logo for your TOCA and Truck Series. Maybe, that might rebuild our bridges.
 
That sounds good Chqr, you should definitely do it. :)
 
New lobby about to open. Feel free to join.
 
Team Extreme will no longer be color shift. We will now be yellow body with red rims.
 
James6653 will not be permitted to take part in superspeedway races this season following poor driving shown in testing tonight.
 
Furinkazen
James6653 will not be permitted to take part in superspeedway races this season following poor driving shown in testing tonight.

What?
 
I'm also bearing in mind your form (or lack of) shown last season. Your weaving and swerving, its dangerous. We can't afford for you to risking other people's races.
 
I'm just team owner this season. I was just gonna show up for tomorrow the preseason race.
 
I'm just team owner this season. I was just gonna show up for tomorrow the preseason race.

And there are far better drivers who would jump at the chance to race tomorrow.
 
Furinkazen
And there are far better drivers who would jump at the chance to race tomorrow.

I would, but I have another league race.
 
Yeah, there's GK (when he's not lagging), Knelly, TDZ, Overdrive, Viggen, Trollalot (the guy who just posted above Michelin)...
 
Yeah, there's GK (when he's not lagging), Knelly, TDZ, Overdrive, Viggen, Trollalot (the guy who just posted above Michelin)...

Not seen Viggen before tonight. He showed good pace and race craft.

Unlike James who looked like he was DUI in that Silverado. He's the only person I know who can make it look like there is a chicane on a straight piece of track.
 
Room will open at 7.15pm GMT tomorrow, race starts at 8pm. on the dot. 40 laps = 30mins roughly of racing if we are green the whole way. Also, a full race preview coming tomorrow! Stay tuned!
 
Ah, yeah Trucks... I totally didn't forget and just get reminded...
 
Furi, don't forget Jammy, :lol: as I see you have,
 
Thx Dave for the reminder 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back