Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
LEXUS PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 // 600PP // ALL TRACKS

SuzukaCircuit_2_zpsf1f58df5.jpg

lexuspetronassc430-08_zpsbd8ec401.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano. could you make settings for lotus evora in r3 550pp. congratulations for the quality of your settings and one big thank you. Loctite is a pure joy to drive

Hi Praiano. could you make settings for lotus evora in r3 550pp. congratulations for the quality of your settings and one big thank you. Loctite is a pure joy to drive

Bonjour.

I have it in tuning process since a few weeks but i'm not happy with it. To tell the true it's a sport soft tune for the moment. I'll check it later but i'll only release it if ok, this car is a reference in touge racing ,i have a nice 500PP sport hard tune, so i want to do at least the same in 550PP . That's why.

Bonne journée á vous.

CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE '04 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Another excelent 500PP , a very nice car to drive, fast and safe. Need it in your garage to race or cruise simply for the pleasure of driving it.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_17_zpsadc7f51d.jpg

chryslercrossfire500_zps3d1b5864.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

AC CARS 427 S/C '66 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

Great tune. Done a great job to tame this beast. When using a pad, the back end bites a lot. Personally, I think this tune is perfect, the car hasn't lost any of its characteristics. I like the fact that, when driving this car, you have to be on your toes, which makes it very challenging, fun and a rewarding drive.
I use this tune to drift, I use full power, with sports mediums on the front, and comfort softs on the back.
I've had hours of enjoyment with tune. Thanks Praiano!

Already downloaded the app Doutor Praiano

1. Just to support your outstanding job, tuning is quite time consuming
2. Your tunes are close to perfection (imho)
3. I won quite a lot of online races thanks to your tunes ;)
4. Your racing style fits mine by the way

Nevertheless there some pre 2.09 that needs some tweaks as the cars feel very bumby now on Nurburgring in such a way they are not "safe" anymore. I know you will try to update most of the tunes which I honestly appreciate.

Back to the app:

I did not find any problem technically so far

I miss some kind of a Search button and some PP range filter, that would be a big help to find our most beloved tunes

And finally it would be a great idea if you can add a new tab with your favourite tunes, those ones you feel are a MUST to drive.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Already downloaded the app Doutor Praiano

1. Just to support your outstanding job, tuning is quite time consuming
2. Your tunes are close to perfection (imho)
3. I won quite a lot of online races thanks to your tunes ;)
4. Your racing style fits mine by the way

Nevertheless there some pre 2.09 that needs some tweaks as the cars feel very bumby now on Nurburgring in such a way they are not "safe" anymore. I know you will try to update most of the tunes which I honestly appreciate.

Back to the app:

I did not find any problem technically so far

I miss some kind of a Search button and some PP range filter, that would be a big help to find our most beloved tunes

And finally it would be a great idea if you can add a new tab with your favourite tunes, those ones you feel are a MUST to drive.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Thanks a lot for this, what are the cars you feel "very bumby now on Nurburgring" ??
Tell me please this will help me to organize my updates 2.09 work.

Have a good drive.

praiano63
Thanks a lot for this, what are the cars you feel "very bumby now on Nurburgring" ??
Tell me please this will help me to organize my updates 2.09 work.

Have a good drive.

He, he one was the RUF RGT 550pp (Nurb Tune) but in the app I checked the date and is from 12/29/2012, I'll have to try it then...

But to name a few:

Toyota GT'86 500pp SX tyres
RUF RGT 500pp SH tyres
Lotus Evora 500pp SH tyres

As you see some low PP range road cars with SH or less tyres.

When I said bumby I meant just some kind of an unsafe feeling with the car, if I touch a kerb I am sent out off the corner so I can´t keep the car on track, something I did not feel for sure pre patch 2.09.

But this is how I feel it now for some cars, maybe I need to get my race craft back again...

He, he one was the RUF RGT 550pp (Nurb Tune) but in the app I checked the date and is from 12/29/2012, I'll have to try it then...

But to name a few:

RUF RGT 500pp SH tyres

As you see some low PP range road cars with SH or less tyres.

When I said bumby I meant just some kind of an unsafe feeling with the car, if I touch a kerb I am sent out off the corner so I can´t keep the car on track, something I did not feel for sure pre patch 2.09.

But this is how I feel it now for some cars, maybe I need to get my race craft back again...

you can use the scion one , it's the same:scion /gt86 tune
RUF RGT 500pp SH tyres
I'll fix it !!
I'll fix it too!!!

So, corrections has to be done: :grumpy:

- it is Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust, not Sport Exhaust.
- first step final gear is 4500, not 2500.
- 3rd gear is 2193, not 2913.

Sorry , it's ok now, it was a catalytic converter but i have a problem on my excel sheet, it's ok with Titanium Semi- Racing Exhaust too.
The rest was wrong, i did this late with some sleep in my head ... Thanks

Sorry , it's ok now, it was a catalytic converter but i have a problem on my excel sheet, it's ok with Titanium Semi- Racing Exhaust too.
The rest was wrong, i did this late with some sleep in my head ... Thanks

Now you've left two types of exhausts. :lol:
You owe me a fish. :lol:
You're welcome! 👍

praiano63
Did you test this one ? NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car // 650PP // RACING TIRES It's one of my best tune, very fast and easy. I just don't know how many PP it can go maxed, 680PP must be reachable , i thinks even 700PP is ok but without ballast and full aero.
If ok you can perfectly use this one, it will support easy the max power.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Ah thank you!

I have seen your 600pp Calsonic and petronas tunes. VERY NICE. And thank you much for doing them!

Hi Praiano , your photos are very , very good , like your wonderful tunings !!

Can you tell me , and all the collegues too , the setting of the cameras during every reply ?

Thanks for your work

massimo

hallo Man

Need a 600pp allround setup for this car
VAUXHALL ASTRA SUPER TOURING CAR &#8216;00 // ONLINE OK

It's on the list , will do it soon.
Hi Praiano , your photos are very , very good , like your wonderful tunings !!

Can you tell me , and all the collegues too , the setting of the cameras during every reply ?

Thanks for your work

massimo
EDIT:Sorry , computer problems
I'm not very good at this, always use the same things, paning 3 , speed 250 or 125 , F 4.0 or less.
Check this, the PRO are there https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137684

LOTUS EVORA '09 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Not an easy car to manage at high speed with 550PP , but it's very fast, in the path of my Honda HSC on the ring. I think that very good drivers can go much faster with it. Pilot car for sure.

lotus-evora-gte-rear-1024x640_zps1b254773.jpg

lotusevora550ss_zps5490a545.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Back