NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,613 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
why has the update changed something?

most likely not, furi may have just realised he has the wrong setup on. or the fact that we have lost about 5% power, or he has the wrong specs :sly:
 
hopefully it's something that's not serious
 
hopefully it's something that's not serious

na, nothing will have changed mate. The only thing the update did was add the new vette' , adjust the engine noise on a super GT car and changed PP calculations. No physics updates of such, PP changes should not affect times/tyre wear / racing in a one make series :)

Nothing to worry 'bout :)
 
Actually there is a change. The Silverado at 750hp spec used to be 558pp, now its only 498.
 
so are we keeping 750BHP then or changing?
 
so are we keeping 750BHP then or changing?

Change is to PP only. Truck performance not affected, this is not a PP affected series so there's nothing actually impacted. Just saying figures are different.
 
Actually there is a change. The Silverado at 750hp spec used to be 558pp, now its only 498.

He just said that...
 
Motegi pace speed lowered to 50mph / 80kph.
 
RACE PREVIEW Presented By
Team_Banner_GTPlanet.png


Guest Written by FlyingFox

Round 2: Aarons 200k @ Motegi
8389930180_e0279ea70a_b.jpg


RACE LAPS: 83
RACE MILEAGE: 200 Km
LAST SEASONS WINNER: Smuffy (Target Chip Ganassi Racing)


We're back at everyones favorite oval with a slippery turn Four and a pit entrance you can easly miss, its quite a challenge for the rookie driver but equally rewarding.

Now less than 24 hours away from this seasons first visit to Motegi

Gentlemen Start Your Engines
​
 
Last edited:
anybody practicing tonight? Friend Request no_bull_racin97 why such an odd number of laps?
 
Last edited:
anybody practicing tonight? Friend Request no_bull_racin97

Send me one as well 👍

Hopefully this guest preview can be a weekly occurence 👍
 
Send me one as well 👍

Hopefully this guest preview can be a weekly occurence 👍

maybe but I won't be able to race for the next two weekends but I will try to practice some on weekdays

FR sent
 
a pit entrance you can easly miss

your right about that wow!

so what kinda times do you guys run around motegi
 
Last edited:
will the guest preview writer stay or is it a 1 off
 
Furi, Due to work its highly unlikely I will make this event,
 
By the way. How we should do the pitstop? How to do entry? How to exit? Do we use pitlanes in the corners before entry to pit and after exit from pit?
 
By the way. How we should do the pitstop? How to do entry? How to exit? Do we use pitlanes in the corners before entry to pit and after exit from pit?

No pit rules but be safe.
 
Yeah just be safe 👍

After looking at the replay of the controversy at Daytona surrounding Spurgy's re-start, I want to confirm, you CANNOT change lanes before you have passed the finish line.

@Spurgy, much as you can complain about it, it's a rule IRL as well, I mentioned it in the room and your very lucky not to have a penalty for this.
 
It was hardly a controversy, you were the only one complaining :lol: but I will try to remember if it makes you happy, it's not so tempting at Motegi anyway :)
 
Furi I still not allow to race this weekend?
 
After listening to others, its reduced to one race Jakob.

Cool!! So I still have a chance to get a championship win. It's a chance I can with no wins.

Also Furi may I be the pace car for this race only?
 
Cool!! So I still have a chance to get a championship win. It's a chance I can with no wins.

Also Furi may I be the pace car for this race only?

If we have room, a Corvette C7 pace car anyone? 💡
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back