NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,633 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get on due to maintenance. Playing NFL.
 
Not letting me on at present, give it till half past ish.
 
From what I hear its down until 10pm GMT 🤬 WTF?

I'm hanging on tight for a while.
 
So what's the plan Furi?

Looking like barring a minor miracle, race off, and we're in next week. I'm just testing in my lobby anyway.
 
Looking like barring a minor miracle, race off, and we're in next week. I'm just testing in my lobby anyway.

In your lobby? GT5 Servers are down, how'd you manage to get in your lobby. Anyway we should do this tomorrow in SC timeslot :sly:
 
Looking like barring a minor miracle, race off, and we're in next week. I'm just testing in my lobby anyway.

I would join with my truck for fun since I don't race in this series, but Motegi..
 
In your lobby? GT5 Servers are down, how'd you manage to get in your lobby. Anyway we should do this tomorrow in SC timeslot :sly:

GT5 severs are not down, it's Sony's, yet a few like me are not affected? :odd:
 
I'm in my room.
 
I said I'd post when someone on my friend list managed to sign in, and Fox has done so. I now have 5 friends online >_>
 
Nine here online, including Fox, Michelin, Joe and Spurgy.
 
Does GT5 work for you guys? because I can't login to RPH but I can login to one of my other ps3 accounts. However when I go on GT5, it says "A connectiion the server could not be established"
 
Tried again still no luck.
 
Does GT5 work for you guys? because I can't login to RPH but I can login to one of my other ps3 accounts. However when I go on GT5, it says "A connectiion the server could not be established"

GT5 is working fine for me, I can join rooms, collect credits from my online B-Spec drivers, use the museum etc.
 
Add another one, Jakob has signed in too. ;)
 
But just 3 in room.

EDIT Now 5.
 
Race OFFICIALLY OFF
 
I was hoping to see tweeted pictures of turn 3 engulfed in flames from a runaway truck running into a parked Montoya car under caution.
 
Due to rain.

Cold rain. :lol:


james-may.jpeg


I've ordered a new PS3. I should be at the next race. Delivery said 1-2 days, but this rain may slow them down a few days.
 
Cold rain. :lol:

I've ordered a new PS3. I should be at the next race. Delivery said 1-2 days, but this rain may slow them down a few days.

Hey. Team Extreme is banned. Cut N Trim can hire you.
 
If anyone can get online, fun racing NASCAR now.
 
Those wacky Japanese and their acid rain. It'll take a week to fix the almost destroyed track because there is no Tide in Japan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back