Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Man ..... you're the best quality control in the world. 👍

What are you in the real world ???

This???

horloger.jpg

Or Counterfeit Money expert ???

bull1220200869761qa6-1.jpg

:lol: 👍 :lol:

Last edited:
NISSAN GT-R BLACK EDITION `12 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT - ONLINE OK

DLC CAR

This is the kind of car i really love to drive. No doubt a pilot car, not extremely sharp but you have to do the right input on the direction , brake and acceleration. Playing with everything to stay on the fast line is not difficult but it ask some concentration. The result is very very fun and very very fast. I race it on deep forest , trial , laguna , ring..... allways with a great pleasure anywhere. It´s still perfect detuned to 580PP with Sport medium.

One of my best tune. At least one i enjoy the most. 👍:):)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Thanks for the tune dude. Love it :)

FORD GTLM RACE CAR (GULF) // 650PP // RACING TIRES

><(((((°>°°YES WE CAN°°<°)))))>< !

This car had a big problem of stability first. Now it's ok , really fast and easy to drive.
One more you can take out the dust and use for your own driving pleasure !!

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_28.jpg

FORDGTLMRacecargulfgt5650pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

2 scedualed online maintenance is coming next week :crazy: I wonder what that would bring :nervous: a performance shuffle again?:scared: or physics change!
Fingers crossed. I hope this wont cause us or mr.P additional headach.

Gulf GT40, Man that is a nice tune suits my driving style nicely. Thanks mate.
You're welcome. Yes ,it's a pleasure to drive it now, really far from the stock that is almost undrivable. Like i say , time to take out the dust of this car .
Everybody have one in his garage but never use it, now it'll come back again at the top of the list.

2 scedualed online maintenance is coming next week :crazy: I wonder what that would bring :nervous: a performance shuffle again?:scared: or physics change!
Fingers crossed. I hope this wont cause us or mr.P additional headach.
Yes my friend, GT5 Online Service Maintenance Coming Feb. 12th & 14th
Let's see what will be this thing..... One more rabit out of the hat.... Just hope it'll be in a good way this time.

Wait and see..:nervous:

You're welcome. This car is not updated 2.08 Good to know it's still ok.

I find that the car can be a bit slidy under breaking from high speeds (like at the corner at Grand Valley off the main straight) but other than that it's still good.

LEXUS IS 200 '98 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

lexus_is200_1998.jpg

lexusIS20098400corrpp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Praiano try the Toyota Altezza RS 200 same car way more power.Same motor but it get's more power.I will send it to you later. I was in Aruba last week and saw more RS200's, Skylines,Supra RZ's and Mugen Honda's than I could believe.It seems everyone has one.

Praiano try the Toyota Altezza RS 200 same car way more power.Same motor but it get's more power.I will send it to you later. I was in Aruba last week and saw more RS200's, Skylines,Supra RZ's and Mugen Honda's than I could believe.It seems everyone has one.

Thanks, i'll test it ,i have it too. Don't know aruba, but must be the same as Suriname, they import containers more containers of legendary used Japanese cars. It's full overthere too and cheap.

Here in Brasil, no way. The simple car you can imagine is 3 time the US price. I'll drive only fakes ferrari till the end of time. Better like this.👍:)

Thanks, i'll test it ,i have it too. Don't know aruba, but must be the same as Suriname, they import containers more containers of legendary used Japanese cars. It's full overthere too and cheap.

Here in Brasil, no way. The simple car you can imagine is 3 time the US price. I'll drive only fakes ferrari till the end of time. Better like this.👍:)

Aruba is 25km north of Venezuela. They import them by the container too.$5000 to $7000 US for them.Real cheap.

For me here , with exactly the same parts same weight and tune , they have also same HP and torque for 400PP. The only difference is that the toyota have his power a few rpm lower than lexus.
They are running exactly the same chasing the ghost of the other.
No difference for me.:)👍

:tup:Hey thanks a lot for the GT LM tune, the car is so much better in terms of handling.

Yes , it's a nice drive. Too bad the tune don't fit to the '69 model, totally diferent weight repartiton, power, handling... everything.
But the best sound of all the GT.:guilty:

Aruba is 25km north of Venezuela. They import them by the container too.$5000 to $7000 US for them.Real cheap.
I know, it's very close from Suriname, i just never went there. The only bad point in Suriname for example is that they don't have any road to enjoy the cars and too much cars for the km of roads they have.
Even out of the rush hour, you never pass 15 kmh because of heavy traffic.
Just need a good cooler in your supra.

New tune update.
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 '08 // 500PP //SPORT TIRES

The fastest 500PP road car together with the Supra. Supra have a better top speed , Dodge better grip. They stick together on the ring for example, lap in the same second.
Very good any track, perfect for an Online room USA x JAPAN.

mazdaracewaylagunasecah.jpg

dodgechallengersrt808500pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Tune update

MERCEDES-BENZ SLR MCLAREN `03 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Very good balance, fast and safe. All-around tune ,special gears for the Nurburgring Nordschleife .
I prefer the standard model because of the roof top view, not available for the premium. The tune is also OK for premium SLR anyway.

CtedAzur_18.jpg
mercedesslrmclaren03600pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

Top car for online race 550PP, 6'30" Online on the ring. The gears are tuned for Nurburgring nordschleife.

Hi, it seems that the spec sheet is not displaying, would it be possible for you to fix, Thank you

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

Top car for online race 550PP, 6'30" Online on the ring. The gears are tuned for Nurburgring nordschleife.

Hi, it seems that the spec sheet is not displaying, would it be possible for you to fix, Thank you

Sorry ,it seems that there is a problem with the image shack link, will check later or do another new sheet.

EDIT: DONE

Last edited:
Yes there are Premium Touring Cars. The DLC Cars with TC added to the Car names TC=Touring Car...8)

Yeah, I know that but, I don't deserve DLC's; we can't access PS Store & Home even if we want give money to Sony; we were bad when we was children. :grumpy:

So, I've meant in the default content. :) 👍

Yeah, I know that but, I don't deserve DLC's; we can't access PS Store & Home even if we want give money to Sony; we were bad when we was children. :grumpy:

So, I've meant in the default content. :) 👍

Do like i did to have the Honda Weider that wasn't avaliable in Brasil.

Open an US account

Buy with paypal some PSN credits

Buy anything you want on PSN USA

All the others account on the same PS3 machine can share the DLC bought by the US account.

I never use my US account, only to buy DLC.

Do like i did to have the Honda Weider that wasn't avaliable in Brasil.

Open an US account

Buy with paypal some PSN credits

Buy anything you want on PSN USA

All the others account on the same PS3 machine can share the DLC bought by the US account.

I never use my US account, only to buy DLC.

Thank you my friend, I'd like to do it normally. I have just waited for Sony to wake up... :nervous:
I've heard about different solutions in time. :boggled: I'll think about your's and thank you for care! 👍
I just wonder, why do I have to complicate my life (fake accounts, credits, bla, bla...) when the things are so natural?! :drool:

All this looks like WE pretend their money. :confused:

Back