SergeyShatokhin`s gallery.

the entire page 6 is incredible
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
 
Fantastic pictures :drool: :drool: :drool:
Сould you post a smaller preview pictures? your page is loading too slowly :)
 
Thanks for comments!
I'll try to upload smaller previews.

nrburgringnordschleife7g.jpg


specialstageroutex51edi.jpg
 
The GTR shot is pretty nice.
 
That GTR shot is wicked mate! Your work never ceases to amaze me!
 
Great shots, Sergey!:drool:
Also, why are you on imageshack now? A shame I can't fave all of them on flickr.
 
I'll be back soon with premium account!:D
Thanks a lot mate!👍
 
I'll be back soon with premium account!:D
Thanks a lot mate!👍

Not sure if you knew that but you can upload more than 200 pics without losing older ones. You can access older pictures via links, for example in your GTP gallery.
 
Not sure if you knew that but you can upload more than 200 pics without losing older ones. You can access older pictures via links, for example in your GTP gallery.

Thanks for advice!
 
Original angle and really well made edit. Great work mate !
 
Not bad, not bad at all. Nice framing and subdude colours. 👍
 
Really nice work on our last set Sergey. Hard to choose a fav', maybe the Art Morrisson one :)
 
Great M3 set, first one looks awesome!
 
F Yeah, dude. Just a great overall set!:drool::drool::drool:
 
Nice! Shot 1 is great and I also like 4&5. 👍
 
Back