SergeyShatokhin`s gallery.

Nice update :drool: :drool: :drool:
1st esprit shot is awesome 👍
 
Gallardo and 3rd DB9 pics are great! 👍
 
:drool::drool::drool:

From a pic to another you show us real skills in photography and editing. The last one is impressive. But the two of the MacLaren are just beautiful.

Great work !
 
1st F1 Panorama is greatly edited!
 
I love this picture style
 
All of your Mclaren shots are great! I dare say, they might be your best shots yet.
 
Tha last updates are amazing! Keep it up, Sergey 👍.
 
Молодец ваши фотографии вполне красивые... особенно обожаю дело последное потому что как есть один из эпизодых старых фильмых. :D
(Well done, your photographs are really awesome... especially I love the last one because it is like one of the scenes of an old film. :D)


Russian invasion on :gtpflag:

Great shots! :drool::drool::drool:

Это теперь будет более забавно друг другу показать свои работы :sly:
 
The Racecar oldies are simply stunning!
 
Many beautiful pics again.

My fav is the F430 one.
 
Great update ! 👍
8036505750_8c7281b7ae_b.jpg

Love this :drool::drool::drool:
 
I really like the first one 👍
 
I absolutely love this gallery!:drool:👍
 
Back