SergeyShatokhin`s gallery.

Original and nice edits on your last set.
 
Last edited:
I like the composition in number 1.
 


deepforestraceway9.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife5f.jpg


58815314.jpg





These are beautifull:drool:. Well done :drool:.
 
Love the stuff Audi there ^
 
Great photos, Sergey!
Especially LFA and Challenger!
 
tokyor24616edit.jpg


Amazing ! :drool: :drool: :drool: Love them all 👍👍👍
 
Beautifull pics/fantastic editing:drool:👍.
 
topgeartesttrack24edit2.jpg

circuitdelasarthe2009qm.jpg


👍:drool:👍

And i love your black F40. I must add one in my F40 collection ;)
 
Like the toning and contrast you got going on these.
 
R8 shot and the 3rd Infiniti shot are 5 star! Great choice of tones and lighting! 👍
 
I like shots 1,3 and 4. For different reasons but the colours are great across them all.
 
Loke the 458 and R32 pics most!
 
Great photos, Sergey! Especially I very like photo with 2 LFA :drool:.
 
Thanks man :D! Great work with the Hypermax evo:tup:. Loved the R32 and the Zonda R. Those tones are fantastic :drool:.
 
Your previous few updates have all been great. Especially so for the Zonda R, R32 and the Mustang shots. Great work! 👍
 
Awesome shots. If I had to chose a favorite it would be the Zonda R.
 
Back