NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,613 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
We left Mobil 1 for dead :sly:
 
Race Day dawns

And to the victor, the spoils.
 
To come. Just at my new house unpacking at moment, laptop is at old one.
 
FlyingFox
How is the move going?

Good. Tv and ps3 will be last to be moved probably mid next week. All still green and online for TOCA and trucks this week.
 
is anyone offering prizes this time around for winning the pole race?
 
Race Preview Presented By
Team_Banner_GTPlanet.png


Round 6: PDI Line 300 @ SSRX

8446791489_37cb54c7b7_b.jpg


We are back at Special Stage Route X for the final time this season for a brand new 300Km endurance race that will surely also be one of attrition as well

There are 10 laps of this monster oval which will put strategies, cars and drivers to the test. To add to all this the PDI 300 will be a day to night race, with the sun setting as you exit turn 2.

its just one more thing that drivers will have to deal with during this hour long race - will Pepsi Racing continue there renewed dominance? Can RPM or Mobil 1 grab the win? Or will it be a total surprise - after all anything is possible on a superspeedway.

We'll find out this week at the PDI 300k!
​
 
Just now ;)
 
Half hour to Pole Race, come on in! :)
 
Pole Race @ 10 past 8.
 
10 mins to start, where is everyone?!!
 
I can't find my GT5 game disc, I blame Carb.
 
:lol: only 10 in :(
 
Pole Race starting in 3 mins.
 
Is there any room for me today?
 
Furinkazen
Would have been but we had already started.

Congrats to Pepsi AGAIN.

OK I was at home all day to day so I was looking for something to do.
 
*yawn* I guess that was the 4th time in a row...

Congratulations to Reddie, who got professionally pushed to the win like me and Spurgy did before. :sly:
 
750 BHP at SSRX next season me thinks
 
Pepsi runs 650, everyone else 750. I believe that is fair, no?
 
Pepsi runs 650, everyone else 750. I believe that is fair, no?

Sounds fair, especially if Furi keeps coming up with his great pit strategies :lol:
 
Apologies for the late post, but not had time until today to check. Results of the Camping World 100 @ Motegi Superspeedway are to be changed. RedPartyHat illegally changed lanes on the restart BEFORE the start line.

As a result he will be demoted to last car on lead lap. Before I get the complaints off of people, Spurgy got a slap on the wrist for it at Daytona and that was meant to serve as warning to all.
 
Apologies for the late post, but not had time until today to check. Results of the Camping World 100 @ Motegi Superspeedway are to be changed. RedPartyHat illegally changed lanes on the restart BEFORE the start line.

As a result he will be demoted to last car on lead lap. Before I get the complaints off of people, Spurgy got a slap on the wrist for it at Daytona and that was meant to serve as warning to all.

:crazy: Well thanks for the championship Furi 👍
 
Next season I am considering a Road Course and Dirt Track. (Road Course I would prefer however).
 
Dirt track really wouldn't work in these cars, it would be impossible to overtake because the fastest line is on the outside.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back