NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,631 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quali in 5.
 
Pepsi 1-2-4 after surviving a late caution!
 
Good racing. I thought everyone drove well. I probably won't make another round because I was sick and not at school. I was probably 70% today at most.
 
Sorry guys for dropping mid race; unfortunately there was a localised power cut around where I live, as I type on my iPhone, I'm still sat in the dark.
It's a shame, I was enjoying my (very last minute) race, and was hoping for a quiet charge up the leaderboard towards the closing stages. Alas…
 
Sorry guys for dropping mid race; unfortunately there was a localised power cut around where I live, as I type on my iPhone, I'm still sat in the dark.
It's a shame, I was enjoying my (very last minute) race, and was hoping for a quiet charge up the leaderboard towards the closing stages. Alas…

Unlucky WINDOWmaker :sly: silly Furi
And we're getting in some constructive practice in for the SSRX pole races 👍
 
No Bull is desperate for the SSRX Pole :lol:
 
Very disappointed in my self. Should have had a 1-2-3. But instead we got a 1-2-4. I DEMAND PERFECTION
 
RedPartyhat
Very disappointed in my self. Should have had a 1-2-3. But instead we got a 1-2-4. I DEMAND PERFECTION

I hate to say it, but you're worse than James! I mean 4th, what's wrong with you :p
 
No Bull is desperate for the SSRX Pole :lol:

yes would have had two of those tonight won if

1. I didn't hit the pit road wall :lol:
2. I didn't get wrecked by someone coming out of turn four.

all good though it was still fun 👍
 
I don't think I will make any more races, but if I can I will :)
 
Izzyracer97
yes would have had two of those tonight won if

1. I didn't hit the pit road wall :lol:
2. I didn't get wrecked by someone coming out of turn four.

all good though it was still fun 👍

I dont remember you getting wrecked, who could have possibly done that :dopey:
 
Where did RPM finish?
 
I'll definitely be taking part next week if there's a space going. Had a good laugh last night. Although Daytona in the Life Step van may have broken a me a little.
 
I'll definitely be taking part next week if there's a space going. Had a good laugh last night. Although Daytona in the Life Step van may have broken a me a little.

Should be room. 300k @ SSRX next.....
 
Planning a huge en masse update for the thread.
 
Planning a huge en masse update for the thread.

👍 Another SSRX pole race next, hopefully everyone won't wreck on the last corner again :lol::p
 
Oh my god, just realized Pepsi are running in a Danica green paint scheme. :O
 
Guys, I've to go part-time in this, I won't be at too much more races this season, not sure about NW.
 
Guys, I've to go part-time in this, I won't be at too much more races this season, not sure about NW.

Thanks for letting me know mate :) 👍

I'll be full time from now on then, reping Mobil 1 and all of that :) (We basically just swapped rides)
Also, just made a new spot race for this Saturday at Sprint Cup's old time, please do have a look-ski everybody https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8138333#post8138333

Alright 👍 - Mobil 1 only had 1 car at Motegi.
 
NTSM1_zps16acd2f7.jpg


NTSM2_zps6cdbb41b.jpg


10 laps of SSRX this friday! :D
 
I'm back this Friday and want to get my 6th place back
 
I too hope to make it, depending on work,
 
"Oh a team has pit? Let's slow down the pace and extreme fuel conserve so that said team gains 20-30 seconds in 1 lap!":odd:
 
Like last time when we allowed a one car breakaway :lol:
 
Like last time when we allowed a one car breakaway :lol:

Nothing wrong with that, it was a brilliant strategy, you just erm.... had bad luck, you should definitely try it again 👍:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back