◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,786 comments
:nervous: Hope I'm not out of line posting this here. I will take it off if it is inappropriate content for the thread.

You're not at all out of line as far as I'm concerned. I enjoy the vast array of topics that we discuss on this thread. It's even better when there are suggestions (like yours) that would allow us to interact off the track. Brings a whole new meaning to being "interactive" 👍

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the delay updating the Colors. I think I have made all the changes.

Xrad I have you down for red as you originally asked.

Wow, what a group!!! Just go on and had a truck load od Hibiscus Red and horns. Got the crew offloading the truck now. Thanks so much Owens!! I hope I can help you or someone else. Wanna pay it forward. Thanks so much.

Wow, what a group!!! Just go on and had a truck load od Hibiscus Red and horns. Got the crew offloading the truck now. Thanks so much Owens!! I hope I can help you or someone else. Wanna pay it forward. Thanks so much.

Glad to be able to help, Ill keep feeding those chips over. If you need anything from tickets to chips. Just ask. At this stage of the game. I've prettying much got everything one could need or want. Did so with help from others and some grit of my own.

There maybe some suits and helmets ill want. Will make a list soon and work on getting a complete set of gear. :)

That is a figment of your imagination.

Whoa.

Like.... Figmund said.... "There is no Figmund... Or if there is, it is nothing but white canvas jackets with extry long sleeves... If'n you tells 'em." I t'ink that's wot they both said to me the other day.

No, wait.... PLEASE!!! Not Again!!!

Organizational Announcement
Due to real life responsibilities, Apmaddock is stepping down as our Chief Steward. I'd like to thank him for all the time he's given and the many contributions he's made to this league while in that role, not the least of which includes the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and penalty system.

Oshawa-Joe has accepted the offer to be our new Chief Steward, and he's already proven that he's up for the challenge. Since Oshawa-Joe is vacating the role of D2 steward to become Chief Steward, I've asked Apmaddock to serve as the D2 Steward. It's a clean and simple swap. :)

The league responsibilities and the complaint process have been updated accordingly.

Thanks, zer0 and thanks to Oshawa-Joe. Joe's been good at taking care of things while I've been AWOL, I'm sure things will go swimmingly now that he's officially heading up the ship.

Speaking of personal responsibilities, I won't be racing tonight. I wish I could…

Apmaddock
Thanks, zer0 and thanks to Oshawa-Joe. Joe's been good at taking care of things while I've been AWOL, I'm sure things will go swimmingly now that he's officially heading up the ship.

Speaking of personal responsibilities, I won't be racing tonight. I wish I could…

Thanks Ap, I'm sure at times it felt like a thankless job, but believe me, you are thanked 👍

And thank you Oshawa for stepping up :) The Canadian take over has begun :lol:

The number of people that step up in S.N.A.I.L. to make sure we can provide a quality race atmosphere is truly astounding.

Many hands do make for light work :cheers: to you all!

Your Steward Report for the Week

Division 2

luv2coach
  • warning for following too close in corners
  • Level 2 – 5 points doubled to 10 for probation; incident in Round 2 Race 1
  • Level 2 – 5 points doubled to 10 for probation; incident in Round 2 Race 2
    Total of -20 points.

* * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings (zer0 please update)

Full final results can be found here.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Reminder to drivers responsible for uploading replays: Please ensure replays are uploaded within 24 hours for review. Do not wait for race complaints to be filed as it may result in delays or complaints not being reviewed. If there are 2 people responsible for uploading in a division, decide who is uploading before leaving the race lobby. If you happen to be the only uploader racing that night - you win!

Question for anyone using a ds3 controller in snail.... Does the controller sensitivity setting matter much to any of you?

If so, what do you use and how does it help you?

Thx

Question for anyone using a ds3 controller in snail.... Does the controller sensitivity setting matter much to any of you?

If so, what do you use and how does it help you?

Thx

I run m DS3 at +1 sensitivity. It's been a long time since i tried messing with it, so i don't know if thats the fastest, but it's what I'm used to.

Some Pictures from Performance Cap Racing Night

RoadCourse-Daytona_11_zps69958cff.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_10_zpsc8377a21.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_9_zps0f2ac478.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_8_zpsf985c0dd.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_7_zps4125b15f.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_6_zps7c587b98.jpg

IMG]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/Wolfdorf/RoadCourse-Daytona_5_zps3ea4a92c.jpg[/IMG]

RoadCourse-Daytona_4_zpsa76508bd.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_3_zpsb46282d7.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_2_zps5b5d5ba7.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_1_zps8bcc90cc.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_zps42f9dac7.jpg

Just realized that you can't change the "posts per page" option in the UserCP unless you're a premium member.

What a crock of shit. The admins are douchebags, and I'm considering not using the forum anymore.

Thanks Joe, I've updated the results post.

Your post reminded me that I've won Prize C last sunday.:sly:

When you'll have a moment, could you please send me the Historic Rally Car ticket as my price. Thank you. :)

Oh and I think I'll have a go at being D1 (un)official photographer if I have time during the week. 👍

i would like to join this league...thx
Hey serge19,

Thanks for your interest! Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Back