Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
MAZDA RX-7 GT-X (FC-J) '90 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

One more very good handling RX7. It's a real pleasure to drive on the ring for example but very good any track.
NuumlrburgringNordschleife_29.jpg

mazdarx7gtx90450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°
There are perspectives of this car that I remember my father's car, Porsche 944. Above all the area of the door with the rear fin and large rear glass... concealable lamps also

The setup also works well in his twin premium, good setup friend! as always!

There are perspectives of this car that I remember my father's car, Porsche 944. Above all the area of the door with the rear fin and large rear glass... concealable lamps also

The setup also works well in his twin premium, good setup friend! as always!

Yes , it look a lot like a 944 or the little 924. I drove a 944 in your country, at lloret de mar, catalunya, girl's friend car. But i didn't pass 20 kmh on the night clubs avenue.... Too bad.:guilty: But the girl was nice too :)

This mazda is enjoyable to pilot. I think i'll only drive FR and MR like this for my pleasure by now. They are really good cars.

Have a nice day.

i downloaded your app its pure genius im winning alot of races will you being doing nascar and drift tunes and drag as well?

Thanks a lot. No drift and drag tune. I don't practice this and and for sure it's not my speciality.
Only road and race cars for circuit tunes. For nascar it's possible in the future. Not for the moment.

The last patch and changes that PD made lately gave me a lot of job , need to fix this first before to pass to something new.

:)👍

NISSAN GT-R SPECV (GT ACADEMY SPECIAL) // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

:indiff: I'm so disappointed about this one. :( I thought it will be at least good or wonderful or beautiful or amazing or great but no, it is :) all this together, it is STATE OF THE ART! 👍 :)

:indiff: I'm so disappointed about this one. :( I thought it will be at least good or wonderful or beautiful or amazing or great but no, it is :) all this together, it is STATE OF THE ART! 👍 :)

Sorry for this, i'll try to do better next time.:):sly:

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey pran. have you got anything to beat Like the Wind at Indi? Something production based. I'm bored an need a challenge for Grinding

MCLAREN F1 '94 // 650PP // RACING SOFT TIRES or other similar "road" car with front down force can do this.
The DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08/650PP/RACING TIRES is almost there but loose the vantage of speed in the slower corners.

Mr. P.... got a question for you.

I notice most people's tunes run negative front toe (of a little bit, say up to -0.10) and positive rear toe (of say up to 0.10).

I see tunes such as your McLaren F1 which runs very small positive tow on both. Im currently in a "phase" of running negative toe angles on front AND rear, likely due to my developed style of driving, and im very happy with it. My McLaren F1 is also setup like then. My usual aim is to get rotation without having too boot the acceleration hard and I race with throttle control. I usually get good even tyre wear, and LSD is typically lower than common settings.

When you are tuning, what signals tell you in particular to run positive toes?

Mr. P.... got a question for you.

I notice most people's tunes run negative front toe (of a little bit, say up to -0.10) and positive rear toe (of say up to 0.10).

I see tunes such as your McLaren F1 which runs very small positive tow on both. Im currently in a "phase" of running negative toe angles on front AND rear, likely due to my developed style of driving, and im very happy with it. My McLaren F1 is also setup like then. My usual aim is to get rotation without having too boot the acceleration hard and I race with throttle control. I usually get good even tyre wear, and LSD is typically lower than common settings.

When you are tuning, what signals tell you in particular to run positive toes?

Just because i don't build my cars around TOE settings but first springs/dampers and ballast (if needed)to have a well balanced car.
After this i set the LSD / TOE and camber.
Anyway ,there is no rules for this. That's why i don't believe in tuning programs or else.
If you take 2 cars with same power same weight same weight repartition ,same drivetrain................ everything very similar...
You will not have a tune that work good for all. Perhaps with the same model, like Nissan GTR or Ford GT, and even like this not always.
Cars are very differents in the game even if they have the same numbers. Every case is a special case.

For the + front TOE , it's because i like precision in my direction to print my driving line before entring the corner. This, only if the car support it.

Some cars don't like + front TOE, it can induce to much wheight transfer on the rear. If your car have an oversteer tendency at this moment, it's better to use - TOE. The car will enter easily in the turn without loosing his line, take a good grip mid corner and perform a good powerfull out corner still on a safe fast powerfull line.

So that's it, no rules for me. Of course i have a base to start with every new car after driving it the first time. For 75% of the cars a quick pretune don't take me more than 1 minute. Fine tuning is the hard part.
You have also the others 25% that don't answer to your tuning and you have to explore several radicals directions to find a way to let them better cars.

Simple , but complicate....:scared::)👍

TVR TAMORA '02 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Hey my friend! Will you check please the weight and weight distribution?

These variants are possible:
  • the final weight is 1040
  • the final weight is 1050 and no Window Reduction needed
  • the ballast is 106 to reach 1050 final weight
Thank you! 👍

Hey my friend! Will you check please the weight and weight distribution?

These variants are possible:
  • the final weight is 1040
  • the final weight is 1050 and no Window Reduction needed
  • the ballast is 106 to reach 1050 final weight
Thank you! 👍

You're right , like always :ouch::ouch:, there is no window weight reduction. I'll correct this later.
Thanks one more time Mr quality control.👍:):)

:bowdown:
Just because i don't build my cars around TOE settings but first springs/dampers and ballast (if needed)to have a well balanced car.
After this i set the LSD / TOE and camber.
Anyway ,there is no rules for this. That's why i don't believe in tuning programs or else.
If you take 2 cars with same power same weight same weight repartition ,same drivetrain................ everything very similar...
You will not have a tune that work good for all. Perhaps with the same model, like Nissan GTR or Ford GT, and even like this not always.
Cars are very differents in the game even if they have the same numbers. Every case is a special case.

For the + front TOE , it's because i like precision in my direction to print my driving line before entring the corner. This, only if the car support it.

Some cars don't like + front TOE, it can induce to much wheight transfer on the rear. If your car have an oversteer tendency at this moment, it's better to use - TOE. The car will enter easily in the turn without loosing his line, take a good grip mid corner and perform a good powerfull out corner still on a safe fast powerfull line.

So that's it, no rules for me. Of course i have a base to start with every new car after driving it the first time. For 75% of the cars a quick pretune don't take me more than 1 minute. Fine tuning is the hard part.
You have also the others 25% that don't answer to your tuning and you have to explore several radicals directions to find a way to let them better cars.

Simple , but complicate....:scared::)👍

Yep i understand, most of my tunes are typically built on inducing oversteer (without reaching the point of sliding). I use throttle control to control my rotation throughout the turn.

Negative toe on the front is definitely working for me, although im still getting much better tunes with negative rear toe for my driving style... but am I shooting myself in the foot by doing this in combination with low LSD settings? I wasnt TOO far away from you when we raced (main example, ferrari f430 Skud) :dopey::bowdown:

Hey dude love your tunes. For the Ford GT40 1969 however I think you made a typo. Braking sensitivity is 50 when I'm assuming it should be 5 correct? I love your tunes, keep up the good work!

Hey dude love your tunes. For the Ford GT40 1969 however I think you made a typo. Braking sensitivity is 50 when I'm assuming it should be 5 correct? I love your tunes, keep up the good work!

It's not a typo, it's 50 .This car have something broken the way it come from PD and need this extrem setting to contain the excess of rotation. At least this is a way to limit it.

It's full of dust and begs for your attention, when you have the time, please! :sly:
👍 already in tuning process since a few weeks but i never end it. I have to finish it, just need to explore some other tuning options.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Hi Mr. Praiano

I'm trying to tune a Toyota Corolla Levin bz-r 98 however this car has a massive under steer. Any recommendation? I know the trick could be around the spring rate and the toe angle however any help will be much appreciated.

Wacky

Hi Mr. Praiano

I'm trying to tune a Toyota Corolla Levin bz-r 98 however this car has a massive under steer. Any recommendation? I know the trick could be around the spring rate and the toe angle however any help will be much appreciated.

Wacky

Hello
I've tested this car several time. Never begin some serious tuning with it. I'll check it again soon.

EDIT: Yes i remember, the bad of this car is his weight repartition 65%-35% Not good at all.... let see how ballast can resolve or not.

Last edited:
Thanks Praiano for the photo location. I don't usually take that many photos of my cars, so that's why I ask. Haha :lol:. Since I am a huge fan of the Acura/Honda NSX, I have a lot of NSX's in my garage . I want to be able to use them in races, but I haven't any tunes that work for them. I was curious as to if you could create a tune that I can use on a majority of my NSX's. All of my NSX's are fully tuned and I race on Racing Soft tires. I say a general tune for all my NSX's in the '90s because I figure you may not want to do a tune for every single model and year of the NSX, but rather one that I or anyone else can use for their NSX's. Thanks for the other great tunes as well. Awesome job! 👍

Thanks Praiano for the photo location. I don't usually take that many photos of my cars, so that's why I ask. Haha :lol:. Since I am a huge fan of the Acura/Honda NSX, I have a lot of NSX's in my garage . I want to be able to use them in races, but I haven't any tunes that work for them. I was curious as to if you could create a tune that I can use on a majority of my NSX's. All of my NSX's are fully tuned and I race on Racing Soft tires. I say a general tune for all my NSX's in the '90s because I figure you may not want to do a tune for every single model and year of the NSX, but rather one that I or anyone else can use for their NSX's. Thanks for the other great tunes as well. Awesome job! 👍

You're welcome. It's very difficult to do a generic tune for all the NSX. Depending of the year they react diferently.
Personally i prefer the Premium HONDA NSX TYPE R '02 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT & RACING TIRES , it's ok for Racing tires max tune.

Also the HONDA NSX TYPE R `92

and ACURA NSX '04

All very good cars, but only the first one have a max tune racing tires.

I'll check the acura to see what it can give.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

It's not a typo, it's 50 .This car have something broken the way it come from PD and need this extrem setting to contain the excess of rotation. At least this is a way to limit it.

👍 already in tuning process since a few weeks but i never end it. I have to finish it, just need to explore some other tuning options.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Very well , I'am waiting the update tune

My Corvette has a beautiful paint among other things.

In any case the Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) RM '00
with your set-up is a real "beast" ..... but I've already told you long ago

Great Praiano ......👍:)

Bye

Very well , I'am waiting the update tune

My Corvette has a beautiful paint among other things.

In any case the Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) RM '00
with your set-up is a real "beast" ..... but I've already told you long ago

Great Praiano ......👍:)

Bye

Thanks my friend, the CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) RM’09 max tune update will be ready today. So much people love this car that i decide to take out the dust of mine. Like say my friend Dan "It was full of dust and begging for my attention"
👍:)

Back