Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
yeah, but they are for pre 2.08 and one is for the Premium Subaru which is AWD the Standard Subaru is FR, and they are also for racing soft, I need racing mediums which I forgot to mention, there's no rush mate, I don't need it for another week, if you need the car I can add you and put it on share,

Yes, my new bike, but i've bought it yesterday. I have to set the tire pressure and the brake bias. :)👍
SANY0014.jpg

Talking about my fakes cars, i tune all of them. I don't believe that one of this car have the stock behaviors of the real life model in question of handling, so no interest at all. Also because i love to do this, everybody notice this i think.

:)👍👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Is that bike a 0/0/0 or does it need a chassis refresh?:sly:

Yes, my new bike, but i've bought it yesterday. I have to set the tire pressure and the brake bias. :)👍

Talking about my fakes cars, i tune all of them. I don't believe that one of this car have the stock behaviors of the real life model in question of handling, so no interest at all. Also because i love to do this, everybody notice this i think.

:)👍👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

I notice the front tires is bigger at the front then the rear.is that for front end grip

Hi pra! I've started yesterday the seasonal with the 420PP Elise upgraded. I'm glad for your new Elise CS tune. It is in my menu for today. :sly: 👍

Yes i can take a request depending of the car of course. Just tell me performance points and tires. If i like the combo , i'll do something for sure.
Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°

How about a Honda Civic Type R '08 at 450PP on Comfort Soft/Sport Hard tyres? I noticed you only have the older EP3 Civic and don't have many new and updated FF cars in general.

Is that bike a 0/0/0 or does it need a chassis refresh?:sly:

I notice the front tires is bigger at the front then the rear.is that for front end grip

You're a funny guy there Johnny, lol. Don't quit your day job tho!!

This bike is a blast.... !! It's 0/0/0 and perfect for the physic (condition).

Hi pra! I've started yesterday the seasonal with the 420PP Elise upgraded. I'm glad for your new Elise CS tune. It is in my menu for today. :sly: 👍

It's a nice drive you'll see, Toscane is amazing with his banked curves..... Have fun.

How about a Honda Civic Type R '08 at 450PP on Comfort Soft/Sport Hard tyres? I noticed you only have the older EP3 Civic and don't have many new and updated FF cars in general.

I have it 500PP sport hard but need an update. I just have a few FF cars in my garage, i don't enjoy a lot to drive them, that' why. Just some few are OK and the way to correct the understeer are limited after 2.09.
I'll check it for CS to see how it drive.

Have a good day and good job everybody.

images

Praiano, I need help with reducing apparent oversteer on this early classic. :)
Is it a max/min ride height issue? cheers, and hey, take a break and come race with us, I see many Brazilians online nightly, weekends, but you're never there! Where do you race?

Aaaah :rolleyes:, yes, so,

Add:
- Sports Exhaust Manifold
- Catalytic Converter: Sports

Remove:
- Carbon Drive Shaft

:cool:

Corrected now...:ouch: Thanks again Mr infallible quality control. You're the man, i'm a mess.:)👍

Great job!!!!

Thanks, great car yes.

images

Praiano, I need help with reducing apparent oversteer on this early classic. :)
Is it a max/min ride height issue? cheers, and hey, take a break and come race with us, I see many Brazilians online nightly, weekends, but you're never there! Where do you race?

I knew this , it was backward since the beginning.
I race with some people around here , or with the FITT people ( very good and fun)..... I don't race any racing serie because my connection is too low and i can stay rarely an entire race above 7 people in the room.
I also race in rooms where i found the specs of the cars i tune at the moment. Just to see where i am with it.
Send me a message when you're in, if i can i'll go there to race together.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
I race with some people around here , or with the FITT people ( very good and fun)..... I don't race any racing serie because my connection is too low and i can stay rarely an entire race above 7 people in the room.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

It's always a pleasure to have you race with us. Maybe we can limit the number of people next time we know you're going to be on 👍

{Cy}

New seasonal tune.
SPECIAL SEASONAL UK 500PP COMFORT SOFT

Hi, Praiano
I love all your tunes and I use them for long time now 👍

I try the Premium Elise 111r 04 in the new 500PP British seasonal and it drive like a charm :cool:

For curiosity I try your tune for the Standard Elise 111r 04 that appearers in the ODC this week;
but your tune doesn't work well; this car seems to be different (more instable and more over steers) :crazy:

Can you have a look on it ?

Hi, Praiano

I try the Premium Elise 111r 04 in the new 500PP British seasonal and it drive like a charm :cool:

For curiosity I try your tune for the Standard Elise 111r 04 that appearers in the ODC this week;
but your tune doesn't work well; this car seems to be different (more instable and more over steers) :crazy:

Hello, i've just saw tthis car now. I don't understand this people. If they have a standard that they upgrade in premium i understand, good point...
But why did they take a premium car like 111R and make them standard ????
Anyway, i'll check it, i bought it right now together with esprit '02 standard, also a new car for me.
👍

Hello, i've just saw tthis car now. I don't understand this people. If they have a standard that they upgrade in premium i understand, good point...
But why did they take a premium car like 111R and make them standard ????
Anyway, i'll check it, i bought it right now together with esprit '02 standard, also a new car for me.
👍

The standard cars that also have premium version are the car you can import from GT PSP and you can only drive them in the arcade mode.
Here is the official list :
http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html
As you can see some cars are in Standard and Premium version
;)

Hi, Praiano

I noticed this as well. The one I tuned with your guide was very difficult to drive.

The standard cars that also have premium version are the car you can import from GT PSP and you can only drive them in the arcade mode.
Here is the official list :
http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html
As you can see some cars are in Standard and Premium version
;)

Cool. Nice list.

I noticed this as well. The one I tuned with your guide was very difficult to drive.

I've put the tune on the standard version and don't see a huge difference... anyway i did not check one after the other.... But why don't you use the premium ???? It work very well.

Cool. Nice list.

I've put the tune on the standard version and don't see a huge difference... anyway i did not check one after the other.... But why don't you use the premium ???? It work very well.

I'll have to :)

Currently doing a B-spec race so I'll do it soon. Damn. Low power cars....Haven't used them in a while :D

Standard Dunlop Subaru Impreza GT300 at 384BHP at 1140KG, at Nurburgring GP/F but I'm looking for more an all round set up, for a lot of tracks,

yeah, but they are for pre 2.08 and one is for the Premium Subaru which is AWD the Standard Subaru is FR, and they are also for racing soft, I need racing mediums which I forgot to mention, there's no rush mate, I don't need it for another week, if you need the car I can add you and put it on share,

Here is the tune. Nurb GP/F

For the gears:
Reset
Final Gear 5.500
Top speed 220 kmh = 137 mph
set gears ratios
Final gear again 4.360

cuscoimpreza-1.jpg

Please Adrenaline ,don't link this tune, i'll adapt it with differents specs. Thanks.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

New Update.

FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09 // 600PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

It was not an easy tune. The car stay very different after 2.08 & 2.09 and needed a total update . I think that it's ok now, it's a perfect weapon online 600PP races.
This gears are for Nurburgring Nordchleife, don't forget to fix the top speed with final gear only to fit any other slower track.
For a shorter gearbox ,perform grid start using 2d gear.
Ferrari_Logo2.jpg

ferrari458-600pp.jpg

Ferrari-458-Italia-black-21.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Check if you use the right one, standard RWD, and also if you have the same parts installed, must work the same.:)👍

Yeah mate, everything is the same, but my lowest ratio for 1st gear is 2.642, yours is 2.2XX

Cool. Nice list.

Hey Praiano I hope all is well with you my friend, nice tune on the Lotus , plenty of grip, a safe drive even when off the track and a great money maker on the Toscana track in the new seasonals:tup: I found the standard model is slightly slower but still handles well.

Going to have to try out your new 458 tune since I loved your last one.
Hope you'll like it, the old tune wasn't good anymore after the last updates. The car when stock is showing now a lot of understeer.
My new tune correct this, i've tested it on every kind of tracks. Very allround settings, everybody can use it as a base and let it the way they like.

Yeah mate, everything is the same, but my lowest ratio for 1st gear is 2.642, yours is 2.2XX

I will check later but you can use my method at the beginning of my garage and build a new gearbox if you want.

Hey Praiano I hope all is well with you my friend, nice tune on the Lotus , plenty of grip, a safe drive even when off the track and a great money maker on the Toscana track in the new seasonals:tup: I found the standard model is slightly slower but still handles well.

Hello my good friend , hope it's everything ok in Mackay Queensland. Yes , i've tested the tune on the standard version too and i've found it the same as premium... Good car, the way it pass the 2 consecutives first left turns in toscana show the great stability, grip and balance. It's a real pleasure.

Have a good day everybody.

hi m8 could you please do some fast car tunes for nurburgring nordscliefe im always in a room where the host is racing at 575PP any cars are allowed i would really appreciate it if you could help kind regards my PSN is articdog

hi m8 could you please do some fast car tunes for nurburgring nordscliefe im always in a room where the host is racing at 575PP any cars are allowed i would really appreciate it if you could help kind regards my PSN is articdog

Hello, i have a lot of 550PP or 600PP that you can use at 575PP .
I think i have 10 top tunes in the same second on the ring.
Try the LFA.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7630337#post7630337
The ford GT No Stripe.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7803543#post7803543
The citroen GT Road.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7690678#post7690678
Audi le mans https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7751733#post7751733
Honda NSX prototype LM road car.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7603797#post7603797
That are the cars i remember .... but there is a lot more.
Just need to test and see the one that fit to your style.

Good luck.

EDIT: I'm finishing a M5 that will be a blast too.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

BENTLEY SPEED 8 RACE CAR &#8216;03 // ONLINE OK

BentleyEXPSpeed8Wallpapers-8_zps2eca152d.jpg

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 5000
3- Select top speed at 240 km/h = 149 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.315
2: 1.761
3: 1.387
4: 1.125
5: 0.940
6: 0.810
5-then final gear again 2.700
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 425 km/h = 264 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 871 hp
weight 900 kg
perf. Points 724 pp

Downforce 60/85

LSD Rear 08/14/10

Ride Height -20/ 10

Spring Rate 13.8/14.0
Extension 9/4
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 3/4

Camber 2.2/1.8
Toe -0.08/+0.16

Brake Balance 4/5

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy.

what time you set in this car because i just tuned this speed machine now and did 5:45.516

Back