MadMoss Photo Gallery | Sunset

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 861 comments
Big thanks, guys, for comments!

Volksvagen Golf R

Thanks for watching.
And comment, please.

Pictures #4 and #6 from your latest set stand out from the rest for me. They're amazing in every way. Fantastic work, as always, MadMoss.

Very nice MadMoss, love the richness of your shots. My favs are 3,4,6,7 & 11 for varying reason. But the set is great overall. Quality work once again. 👍 Makes me want to shoot this car. :)

Great! My favorites are #4, #6, #7, #11. :drool:👍
Thank you, racer!
Superb set, love the way you've played with the light and different angles, all pics ares faves!
Thanks, mate!
Pictures #4 and #6 from your latest set stand out from the rest for me. They're amazing in every way. Fantastic work, as always, MadMoss.
Big thanks for kind words! :)
#3 and #4 are just WOW !
Thanks, Y00PAY!
GPR
Very nice MadMoss, love the richness of your shots. My favs are 3,4,6,7 & 11 for varying reason. But the set is great overall. Quality work once again. 👍 Makes me want to shoot this car. :)
Big thanks, GPR!
Great set! :drool: My favourite is #2. 👍 :)
Thank you, Nato!
Thanks, krysalis!
Some fantastic shots there buddy
Thanks, PAPPACLART!

====================

Toyota GT-86

Thanks for watching.
And comment, please.

Really enjoying this set. Those paints attract a great deal of attention and you still managed to make it all look realistic. 👍

More than glad to see you more often here Madmoss :)
Splendid Golf set, with a beautiful light like always in your work. And some very original compositions in this last 86 set.
Great work mate !

Big thanks for comments, guys!

------

Big Update.
All my photos from archive, non-showed.

Thanks for watching.
And comment, if you like it :).

Big update for sure, really really loving the followings, number 4 and its super speed effect. 5 nice spot lighting and colors. Number 17 and the tunnel with the efficient colors. Number 20 only for the magnificent green. Number 22 and its brilliant editing, bokeh and the colors. Number 33 and the so nice lighting and reflections. Number 44, the last but not the least as this is the best, excellent light and camera angle.

Will add a word. Big Fine Update.

What a big update! It's huge, but it has top quality. I love every single one. But my favs are: #2, #3, #15, #16, #27, #28, #32, #35, #40, #42. 👍

Brilliant set as always MadMoss :bowdown::drool:👍. I love every shot of this set but I like number 33 and 44 because of how realistic they look so I posted them in the most realistic thread :lol:.

Wow that is a big update. So many nice shots too. I really love shots 6,14,27 & 32. :drool: Just awesome. :)

Shots 3, 4, 6, 7 and 12 of the Golf R are really great, I'd even say out of the world.

of the entire set I'd have to say 3 is my absolute favorite because the angle and the stance of the car itself makes it look so intimidating. I may very well steal that shot (or one of the others) soon. 👍

Back