MadMoss Photo Gallery | Sunset

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 861 comments
Will add a word. Big Fine Update.
What an impressive update, each shot has it own charm, to sum up quickly, from first to last all are faves.

I can mix these two com' to make mine ;)

you've showed us a brilliant demontsration of your (high) skills with this awesome set. That's really impressive not only because of the size of the set but mainly by its quality and its variety.

Great job mate ! 👍👍👍

Big update for sure, really really loving the followings, number 4 and its super speed effect. 5 nice spot lighting and colors. Number 17 and the tunnel with the efficient colors. Number 20 only for the magnificent green. Number 22 and its brilliant editing, bokeh and the colors. Number 33 and the so nice lighting and reflections. Number 44, the last but not the least as this is the best, excellent light and camera angle.

Will add a word. Big Fine Update.

Top quality! Faves would be 33 & 42. Love the mood of all shots!

That #33 Ferrari!!!! :drool: And everything else is FANTASTIC too!

What a big update! It's huge, but it has top quality. I love every single one. But my favs are: #2, #3, #15, #16, #27, #28, #32, #35, #40, #42. 👍

Whoa, awesomeness overload! :drool: My fave is No. 28 Ferrari. :drool:

Brilliant set as always MadMoss :bowdown::drool:👍. I love every shot of this set but I like number 33 and 44 because of how realistic they look so I posted them in the most realistic thread :lol:.

GPR
Wow that is a big update. So many nice shots too. I really love shots 6,14,27 & 32. :drool: Just awesome. :)

Moss.. That is by far one of the best sets ever.. Every shot there is artistic and spectacularly edited.. :bowdown:

:ouch: Stop being so damn talented! :ouch:

Shots 3, 4, 6, 7 and 12 of the Golf R are really great, I'd even say out of the world.

of the entire set I'd have to say 3 is my absolute favorite because the angle and the stance of the car itself makes it look so intimidating. I may very well steal that shot (or one of the others) soon. 👍

What an impressive update, each shot has it own charm, to sum up quickly, from first to last all are faves.

They are all sublime is crazy
but I love GTR without fins :drool:👍!!
I want to:bowdown::bowdown: please

I can mix these two com' to make mine ;)

you've showed us a brilliant demontsration of your (high) skills with this awesome set. That's really impressive not only because of the size of the set but mainly by its quality and its variety.

Great job mate ! 👍👍👍

First of all thats really big :D

My fav are 1,3,8,10,15,22,26,28,35,39

What a great update!! 👍

Oh wow... This couldn't have been any better. :drool:

:bowdown:

Oh, how many positive feedbacks, I'm very glad, thanks, guys! :dopey:

Preview for next sets:

Thanks, for comments, guys! :)

My new sets:
Forg Mustang + Audi R8.
For cars thanks to Nicolas. Again 👍.

Thanks for watching.
And comment please, if you liek it (or not :D).
Sets with California & RX-7 I keep for better times.

Awesome set MadMoss 👍👍. I liked both the Mustang and R8 shots, but I think the R8 ones are my favourite :drool:. Great job :)👍. I'll be waiting for that RX-7 and california set (DAT PREVIEW :drool::bowdown:)

Pretty nice overall, I like the last 2 Mustang shots. I also like the second R8 shot, although I think the car is a little too close to the edge but the colour and light is very nice. Numbers 9 & 10 are pretty decent too. 👍

I'm really liking the Shadows/highlights contrast in the Mustang set and the tones in the Audi set - great job. 👍 :)

Preview for next sets:

So.much.freakin.win.
knockout.gif

@Madboss

AWESOME pics!!! All of them are just flat awesome.

Stupid question though? Did you photoshop out the spoilers for the cars (R34, RX-7, Mustang, etc.)?

The R8 set is awesome :) #11 is very interesting :)
Thanks, Y00PAY!
Wow, great shot Arthur, you've made my cars looking better than they are. #4, 5, 9 and 12 are my faves. ;)👍
Thank you, mate!
these beautiful pictures
but the last is fabulous
Thanks, krysalis!
Awesome set MadMoss 👍👍. I liked both the Mustang and R8 shots, but I think the R8 ones are my favourite :drool:. Great job :)👍. I'll be waiting for that RX-7 and california set (DAT PREVIEW :drool::bowdown:)
Big thanks, hgrf!
GPR
Pretty nice overall, I like the last 2 Mustang shots. I also like the second R8 shot, although I think the car is a little too close to the edge but the colour and light is very nice. Numbers 9 & 10 are pretty decent too. 👍
Thank you-thank you, GPR!
I'm really liking the Shadows/highlights contrast in the Mustang set and the tones in the Audi set - great job. 👍 :)
Thanks for kind words, Nato!
WOW Great Job!!! 👍
Thank you, seluhehi!
Some of these R8 shots are some of the best i've ever seen with this car... :drool:
Thanks, mate!
So.much.freakin.win.
Thank you, tronrider! :)
I'm totally in love with that Mustang. :drool:
Big thanks, GT-R!
Congrats mate on your picture of the week!
Thank you, Kalax!
Great work! I love the special tones in the Mustang set and the 'whiteness' in the R8 shots. :drool:👍
Thank you for kind words, GT HP Nut!
@Madboss

AWESOME pics!!! All of them are just flat awesome.

Stupid question though? Did you photoshop out the spoilers for the cars (R34, RX-7, Mustang, etc.)?
Thank you!
No, this is hybrids from my mate.

---------------

Today untypical set from me.
Again (already lost count) thanks for Nicolas! 👍

Thanks for watching.
And comment, please, if you like it or not.
This is only a first attempt at editing in GIMP.

Back