MadMoss Photo Gallery | Sunset

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 861 comments
Big thanks for comments, guys! :dopey:

Re:mix with photos from SMfan:

And Mercedes SLS:

Thanks for watching.
And comment, please, if you like it :).

I find it quite interesting that you decided to go for colder tones in some of these Re:mix photos - it works equally well, though! I also like those SLS shots; the warmer tones fit quite well when considering the paint you used on the car and the location you took these photos at. Great job. 👍

These SLS shots are beautiful, like Nenad said, the warm tones are fitting perfectly with the car color and locations combination. 👍

Nice Re-Mix set too. ;)

Interesting preview, MadMoss. The colder tones work very well in combination with the dark car and the mist. 👍

Thanks for comments, GT-R, Y00PAY & GTracer98!

All photos with Lamborghini:

And preview for next set:

Excellent work my friend.. been a while.. pages 35 & 36 were my favorite sets.. That Golf R set was the one set that stood out.. My only advice would be to wait for the moment that the windshield wiper blades are down on those weather change shots.. those things are horribly rendered so try to time it so that they aren't drawing attention to them... :cheers:

I like shot 4, very nice composition and toning. And I also quite like the mini rear shot too. 👍

Pictures #4 and #5 are simply stunning, MadMoss. Love the tones and the atmosphere in both of these. 👍

Excellent work my friend.. been a while.. pages 35 & 36 were my favorite sets.. That Golf R set was the one set that stood out.. My only advice would be to wait for the moment that the windshield wiper blades are down on those weather change shots.. those things are horribly rendered so try to time it so that they aren't drawing attention to them... :cheers:
Big thanks, ziggy!
I will consider your opinion :).
GPR
I like shot 4, very nice composition and toning. And I also quite like the mini rear shot too. 👍
Thank you, GPR!
Great work on the Lambo set. The Mini preview looks nice too. 👍
Thank you, mate!
Great, I love the spinny feel of shot 3! :crazy: :lol:
Thank you, GTracer!
Shot number five is fantastic. And I can't wait for the next set. 👍
Glad to hear it, thanks, lilmann!
Fantastic photos! I love the tones and the angles. :drool:
Thanks, mate!
Pictures #4 and #5 are simply stunning, MadMoss. Love the tones and the atmosphere in both of these. 👍
And you, thanks, mate!

----------------------

Now set with Mini.

And preview of next set:

Thanks for watching.
And comment, please, if you like it (or not).

PS: Photos with a Mini too similar to each other :nervous:.

The mini set is great MM. I always love the rich glossiness you get out of the cars and the fog style atmosphere works well in these and makes the car really pop. Great work once again. 👍

Great set, MadMoss. While I like all of these shots due to the reflections and the different compositions, I think that the second image is my favourite.

Can't wait to check out your coming set once it's up. 👍

Greatness, 1st and 3rd are probably my favourites! :drool:

The Mini set is super, love #5. Preview looks interesting too.

GPR
The mini set is great MM. I always love the rich glossiness you get out of the cars and the fog style atmosphere works well in these and makes the car really pop. Great work once again. 👍

Great set, MadMoss. While I like all of these shots due to the reflections and the different compositions, I think that the second image is my favourite.

Can't wait to check out your coming set once it's up. 👍

Big thanks for comments, guys! :)

--------------

"Just something"

Thanks for watching.

Back