MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Oh my God! :drool: Unbelieveable work, Lee, as usual. All four photos are stunningly beautiful. Your "poor efforts" are amazing, don't sell yourself short.

Hope this time you are satisfied of your work...
Amazing pics Lee 👍
Jaws of heaven is maybe the most impressive one in term of composition but I don't want to choose a fav'. I can stay watching each pic a long time without getting bored.
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Oh my God! :drool: Unbelieveable work, Lee, as usual. All four photos are stunningly beautiful. Your "poor efforts" are amazing, don't sell yourself short.
Thank you

Brilliant shots leeislee the last one is my favorite!

Keep up the good work!
Thanks mate

Great update mate, like the Aston wheel and Maserati fork most.
Thanks alot

Hope this time you are satisfied of your work...
Amazing pics Lee 👍
Jaws of heaven is maybe the most impressive one in term of composition but I don't want to choose a fav'. I can stay watching each pic a long time without getting bored.
*clap* *clap* *clap*
Thanks a lot mate.

Cheers everyone 👍

I'm really impressed by these photos, Lee. I consider these as some of the best you've posted thus far. 👍 👍 👍

That very first AM Shot could be straight out of a portfolio to promote this car to potential customers. Insanely classy and good-looking picture! :drool:

I'm really impressed by these photos, Lee. I consider these as some of the best you've posted thus far. 👍 👍 👍

That very first AM Shot could be straight out of a portfolio to promote this car to potential customers. Insanely classy and good-looking picture! :drool:

Big Bad Moon is my fave! :drool:👍

absolutely outstanding!

Outstanding work. Art to be on a wall:tup::drool:.

Bluff man. Top work. Amazing!!!

Fantastic shots, especially "The Flower".
Just beautiful :drool: :drool: :drool:

You're all way too kind. Thanks a lot fellas 👍 :)

Timeflows

The Extremist
i love how this one turned out

I've only ever taken 1 photo of the X2011 and that was a dark silhouette shot so, I had an idea for a shoot along the theme of 'Perfect Loneliness'.

The idea of driving a car incredibly fast with no other vehicle or obstacle on the road, a perfect sunset, great music on the stereo and the feeling of being alone in a perfect moment (for some reason) was something i thought i could translate into a picture.

I also decided to play with some symmetry...to go with the perfection theme!

I probably failed but...ah well!
👍

Last edited:
You succeeded! I love the symmetry in 'Timeflows', it's a beautiful image. The Extremist is a powerful image - I like all the little touches you added in. 👍 :)

I like it! The mood is pretty much what want to feel right now... Alone, and no one to bother me. Unfortunately, I've got lots of stressful stuff going on.

Nonetheless, you've definitely succeeded, as Nato said! 👍

DAT SYMMETRY on "Timeflows"! :drool:
DAT ANGLE on "The Extremist"! :drool:👍

Your works are inspirational, Lee! :bowdown:

The extremist is awesome. Great angle and aggressive feel but the cleanness and light void of colour makes the solitary feel come across well I think. Well done, on both pieces really. 👍

Damn it fellas....

shy.gif
shy.gif

Pacific Coast Highway

I love these old VW buses, i love what people do to them and how awesome they can look. I've always been disappointed in the additions in GT5 to customize the Sambabus...or lack of them!

So, i thought i'd create a bus all of my own. i turned it into a pick-up, added a roof rack and was fairly happy with it...however, it was missing something so i plugged in my old PS2, turned on tourist Trophy and snapped a shot of a Yamaha motorbike and strapped a couple to the back of the pick-up...an aerial, spotlights, a few flight cases on the roof, a hot air balloon in the sky and some lovely, sunset shaded clouds and i'd finished.

Anyway, here is the before shot.
specialstageroutex48f.jpg

Needless to say, it's one of my favourite shots...although, you may all disagree!

👍​

Last edited:
That's awesome Lee I like it! 👍 the edit of the bus real good and the rack on top fits very well. How was that done?

The bikes are also integrated well. And the overall feel and colour is great.

The only thing I would pick at personally is the balloon. It seems to vibrant and clear contrasted for an element that far away in the sky so it kinda sticks like a sore thumb. But that's justo being not picky.

Well done good sir. ;)

GPR
That's awesome Lee I like it! 👍 the edit of the bus real good and the rack on top fits very well. How was that done?

The bikes are also integrated well. And the overall feel and colour is great.

The only thing I would pick at personally is the balloon. It seems to vibrant and clear contrasted for an element that far away in the sky so it kinda sticks like a sore thumb. But that's justo being not picky.

Well done good sir. ;)

The roof rack was all drawn in photoshop, the same way I created the one for my blue beetle shot.

I looked for a stock photo i could use to add into the shot but i realised that the low angle and 54mm focal length i used to shoot the bus meant i couldn't match any online pictures of roof racks up with my shot, so i had to create it myself. The only parts i didn't create are the bits that attach to the roof above the windows.

I drew it mostly using the pen tool and using pictures as reference so it almost looks real. It's far from good enough though.

The roof racks always look a bit fake when I finish them but I've found adding a light rust texture to it makes it look a lot more real. Without the rust though it looks terrible and an obvious "photoshop".

The balloon was an issue. I have a few versions of the picture with more balloons, bigger, smaller, less saturated etc etc but this final one is actually how I wanted it. I wanted it to pop a bit but yeah, I can see what you mean. It is a colourful balloon that I may change.

The further desaturated balloon just looked a little bit bland and even the balloon in this shot was still desaturated by about 50%.

I remember seeing a balloon years ago, it was a dim day, a little bit gloomy but the balloon was lit up by the sun and it glowed because it was high in the sky and was above the gloom, I guess this was in my thoughts when I added it.

EDIT, looking at it again, i agree so i've further desaturated it abit. 👍

....oh, and the spotlights are taken from pictures of the old vw army car in GT5. Forgot what it's called now. Kubel wagon I think.

Last edited:
Back