MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
I agree with Nicolas.

Those are some solid shots, Lee. Not exactly sure which one I like better, but I think that it's the first one due to the atmosphere. 👍

Pretty nice mate. The fog really has the right atmosphere and feel. But I alos like the madrid shot, the toning/colour work is nice as is the sense of speed and the sky looks nice in it too. Well done indeed. 👍

Both of these are great Lee. 👍 Loads of atmosphere in 'The Fog' and 'Madrid' is so clean with a great sense of speed and the colour of the car 'pops' nicely. :)

Sure not your best edits but still very good pics, especially "The Fog". ;)👍

Both…are…:drool:👍, Lee!

I agree with Nicolas.

Those are some solid shots, Lee. Not exactly sure which one I like better, but I think that it's the first one due to the atmosphere. 👍

Both are mind-blowing, but I like "The Fog" more. Lightning in it is fantastic :drool:

I've always loved fog effects! :drool:

Beautiful Lee - love the mood in the first and the color/sense of speed in the second.

GPR
Pretty nice mate. The fog really has the right atmosphere and feel. But I alos like the madrid shot, the toning/colour work is nice as is the sense of speed and the sky looks nice in it too. Well done indeed. 👍

Nice tones in "Madrid" and atmosphere in "The Fog" :drool: :drool: :drool: Great work Lee !

Both of these are great Lee. 👍 Loads of atmosphere in 'The Fog' and 'Madrid' is so clean with a great sense of speed and the colour of the car 'pops' nicely. :)
Thanks a lot fellas. i appreciate it 👍👍

I can't believe you gave into peer pressure...you should have put more balloons, not less! Hehe. Or maybe an exploding space ship with debris falling all around. The VW would provide just the right amount of irony... :D

I can't believe you gave into peer pressure...you should have put more balloons, not less! Hehe. Or maybe an exploding space ship with debris falling all around. The VW would provide just the right amount of irony... :D
Hehe, i'll never give into peer pressure because i'm always right...well, i like to think i am!

I shared the non balloon version just so people can see how better it looks WITH the balloon! :)

I like these quick, simple edits. And as everyone pointed out as well, I'm really liking The Fog! If this continues, I would like to see a larger update of 5 minute edits compared to one or two heavy edits. Just every now and then. 👍

I like these quick, simple edits. And as everyone pointed out as well, I'm really liking The Fog! If this continues, I would like to see a larger update of 5 minute edits compared to one or two heavy edits. Just every now and then. 👍

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I find my inactivity down to the boredom of GT5 really. There are so many tracks and locations I just don't like so trying to be inspired by the same old places takes a while.

I'm not a fan of massive updates, if I did more I'd still only update one or two shots a week.

I suck at being prolific because I love the big edits when time allows. :)

Below Life

Another quick edit, about 10 minutes. Got rid of the horrible yellow cast from the lights and cleaned up the PS1 style jaggies!

I like the selective colouring you've done here, it works perfectly with that particular car. It's good to see someone doing it right too, the in game filter often leaves a lot to be desired!

Nice one Lee, I agree with Mog's comment. I think its quite a strong shot and the composition goes a long way in making this great. 👍

Looks nice! Sense of speed and cleaning is top. 👍
👍👍

Great work Lee :drool: love it 👍
👍👍

I like the selective colouring you've done here, it works perfectly with that particular car. It's good to see someone doing it right too, the in game filter often leaves a lot to be desired!
Kind words mate, yeah the in game filter is dreadful isn't it!?

Leeislee

http://qkme.me/3u28vm

Awesome pics, man I love'em all!!!!
Hehe 👍👍

GPR
Nice one Lee, I agree with Mog's comment. I think its quite a strong shot and the composition goes a long way in making this great. 👍
👍👍

Thanks everyone :)

Lovely editing job, it gives the photo a very pure look. Also, the composition is excellent.

I like the simplicity of that shot. The blue tint is a nice touch. You did a spot on job of cleaning it up. Cool shot!

9e5cd32b_Sunglasses-shocked-reaction.gif

Quick...yet...beautiful, Lee.

And another awesome photo!
I like everything - composition, colors, cleanliness of the image - perfect 👍 :drool:

In 5 minutes you manage to do what I haven't been able to achieve in 2 years. :lol: No really, everything in this gallery is just that good! Your not 5 minute edits (full on edits) are even better, to the point where my brain exploded and leaked out of my ear and onto the floor. :bowdown: 👍

Back