The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
:lol:
I wonder if anyone is able to get the wheel for the paint preview too.

Yeah, Its sticking halfway out of the ground.

The camera angles are very weird.
None of which let you see the driver or car model.

Driving SSRX for example, pull out of the pits & everything is so distorted that it looks like the "gradual climb" is just 50m in front of you.

The "gradual climb" looks like mount everest, it goes up off the screen & you can read all the distance markers easily.

Welp! That clears things up!

I wonder what the reactions would be like if you brought that into a public lobby.

I couldn't resist.
Everyone: Your car is invisible, I can only see your fuel tank.

@ PR1VATEJ0KER, this might sound like a dumb question, but are you by any chance the al-mighty slim355 from....that site. 💡

@ PR1VATEJ0KER, this might sound like a dumb question, but are you by any chance the al-mighty slim355 from....that site. 💡
Not me.

Quality is poor.
Can't see this odd perspective in photo mode. :boggled:
mQuauSx.jpg

I'd like to know what the name of the paint chip model is. Like what it would say up top next to the credits.

I ask you to post a replay file for download that shows you driving it, and then I will believe you.

Yes I agree Jahgee! 👍

If this has been a lie the whole time, then he's got quite the massive hole to dig himself out of. :scared:

I won't under no circumstance upload a replay of it. I have specific reasons for that, which I won't further explain.
Everything I would be willing to do (as a gesture of good will), to clear out any doubts would be recording a (bad quality-) video of a replay. Bad quality, as I don't have any HQ recording equipment available. I would record it with an aged digital photo camera in 640x480 within the next 24 to 48 hours.

If that isn't enough for you guys, I'm out of it. It would just be fair of you to tell me if that would be accepted as a "proof" or not before I begin with recording.
Look at page number 1 of this thread and/or read some edited postings of mine in the Hybrid thread. Other people have followed my path in the past and managed to come up with similar results. No one has proven me wrong or convicted me of lying up to now.

It's really amazing, I can't remember sorg has been inquisitioned like that...

*edit* I'll take further talk ( not how ;) ) about it to sorgs thread. This is a photo thread :)

Last edited:
It's fine man, we believe you. The other screenshots posted by PR1VATEJ0KER are concrete evidence of this thing existing as an actual vehicle. I believed you when I first saw the vehicle however.
Of course there's gonna be a few people on GTPlanet who are skeptics and require more proof of something existing. I will say, excellent discovery though.

If somebody can make a Fiat 500 with stock chassis and 300hp engine with front and rear downforce, I'd be VERY happy.

Back