The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 535,737 views
picture.php


awd ford focus. awesome fun!
 
R26B Powered FD3S
Built for drag, but drives amazingly well on track.
(787B Engine, X2010 Suspension, ASPARADRINK RX-7 Chassis, X2010 Gearbox, 787B LSD)
Around 1400HP
;)


Murs fortifiés d'Ahrweiler par DavPow, sur Flickr

This car. I saw one today, and everything was identical on it, but it had the asparadrink engine in it :crazy:
 
This car. I saw one today, and everything was identical on it, but it had the asparadrink engine in it :crazy:

Same color, wheels and everything? Crazy!
 
Another new one from my "pro drag project"...

 
Same color, wheels and everything? Crazy!

Ya, but no spoiler, and im not sure about the front bumper. I asked him if that was or if the idea was from gtplanet, but he didnt even know what gtplanet was, and he said that he made it himself.


Also nice challenger, from above 👍
 
That Challenger looks awesome Skeeter. :-)
 

Some shots i took this morning.









Intreor of my G35! :)





Panorama time!



Fullsize versons able at my Flickr account (click the pictures/my signature to go there)

Polarfox​
 
First picture looks really good Polarfox^.

My R33.


​
 
Thanks Cerebus!

And thats a DAYUM good looking R33! What chassis?
 
And thats a DAYUM good looking R33! What chassis?

Thank you! The chassis is from the ISF.

Bonus shot.
 
Had no idea the ISF was long enough to fit a R33, well, im off to make one! :)
 
My R32

8647976311_d2edc2e27d_c.jpg




8649079742_2df6c02619_c.jpg




8647975927_e1c6ebe1fb_c.jpg



8649080372_6637a72c52_c.jpg
 
A riddle for you guys, taken from "Falling Down":
Can anybody tell me what's wrong with this picture?

No, I'm not talking about my photomode skills.. I know I'm bad at taking photos ;)

kyotogion3.jpg
 
quatschkopp
A riddle for you guys, taken from "Falling Down":
Can anybody tell me what's wrong with this picture?

No, I'm not talking about my photomode skills.. I know I'm bad at taking photos ;)

I have no clue to what that is. Care to talk about it?
 
Ferraridude308
Is that... the paint preview? :lol:

Hummmm yeah it does look like that hahaha. I want it
 
A riddle for you guys, taken from "Falling Down":
Can anybody tell me what's wrong with this picture?

No, I'm not talking about my photomode skills.. I know I'm bad at taking photos ;)

kyotogion3.jpg

We are witnessing the cocoon stage of a new B-Spec Bob driver in the making.

Wow, can't believe you managed to photograph this :D :lol:
 
PR1VATEJ0KER
We are witnessing the cocoon stage of a new B-Spec Bob driver in the making.

Wow, can't believe you managed to photograph this :D :lol:

Hahahaha
 
Sorry, but I don't know and I don't care. I've clearly stated in the Hybrids thread: I'm staying offline with my save and I'm not interested at all in spreading/sharing anything from my savegame :)
 
A riddle for you guys, taken from "Falling Down":
Can anybody tell me what's wrong with this picture?

No, I'm not talking about my photomode skills.. I know I'm bad at taking photos ;)

kyotogion3.jpg

is it absolutely 100% not a photoshop?
 
Back