Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
PANOZ ESPERANTE GTR-1 RACE CAR '98 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Top 3 after 2.10 update of the 600PP Race Car .

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_25_zps6c75f9bd.jpg

panozesperanterc_zps8d327aeb.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_24_zps70a4bf9b.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

For some reason i cant seem to get my Panoz Esparante GTR 1 race car to 600pp, follow your guide and have 780hp and 662pp. I use your tuning a lot, very good, youare a master. thank you for sharing

For some reason i cant seem to get my Panoz Esparante GTR 1 race car to 600pp, follow your guide and have 780hp and 662pp. I use your tuning a lot, very good, youare a master. thank you for sharing
Thanks. You're welcome.

I know , i just forget to update the tune sheet. It's a 2.10 tune when the PP of some cars were overrated. At this time and for a few weeks the Panoz together with the Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ’00 were unbeatable at 600pP.
Now they are just medium 650PP for the same power. But still nice and pleasant to drive.

Have a good day.

Praiano,
I sent a long post to you on my thread titled "Need help with the Ford GT-40" now on page 2 of the tuning forum.

The post was about your tune on the 2000 SVT Mustang Cobra that I was using on the Nordschleife. If you could go back to that thread and read it, I would appreciate it.
Thank you in advance,
Peter

Hey Praiano..!!

I know you're not driving now but ... what changes would you do to update the set-up of the Jaguar XJR RC 66 after updates??

Thanks and greetings

Praiano,
I sent a long post to you on my thread titled "Need help with the Ford GT-40" now on page 2 of the tuning forum.

The post was about your tune on the 2000 SVT Mustang Cobra that I was using on the Nordschleife. If you could go back to that thread and read it, I would appreciate it.
Thank you in advance,
Peter
Hello , i've read your post yes, a better setting for the GT40 is not an easy task. I have already a new tune, but still need fine tuning. Unfortunately i had to travel for work before finishing it . I can't fine tune a car so difficult with my DS3, for this i need my wheel. After 2 weeks playing with DS3 again , i still have some problems with my driving line and throttle control. I'm going back home this week-end and take back my G27 with me this time. The house where i stay for my job just have a small TV and a hammock. I'll use it as driving seat, just need a table to fix my wheel.
The FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA R ’00 is a very good ,if not the best Mustang in the game. My tune is an old tune and i need to do a new one, not maxed like this one ,but around 500PP , i think it'll be a better range.
Just need some more time.

Hello Praiano63:
The best I can get is 1:06 minute laps in either Roadsters, I need a lower time to get 1st Place...!!
Sorry , i can't help you more than this ,for the same reasons that i explain upthere. No wheel for the moment.

Hi my friend! Make this as 600PP in the OP.
Done, thanks for this, quality control.:)👍

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Hi Bigsword

I used Praianos tune (MAZDA ROADSTER RS (NC) '07 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES) detuned to 380PP to pass this race. so i think the tune is fine. I am not saying it was easy or that im a good driver i think i only managed to claim first place midway through the last lap. but it is possible with Mr P's Tune.

EDIT: Actually i may have passed it when the PP System was exaggerated as this affected the above roadster. i think i had almost 200hp at 380pp

MINE'S BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 BASE '06 // 575PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

DinoDC-W006.jpg

MineesR34premium575pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Tune update.
Can also use this car with SPORT HARD and short 6 gearbox for TOUGE RACING. Also very responsive in this configuration.

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V.SPEC ll (R32) '94 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

1993-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-V-spec-BNR32.jpg

NissangtrR32premium500pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Praiano, man. You sir, are amazing.

I tried your Viper SRT-10 Coupe. I fell In love with it. Amazing job! 👍👍👍
Thanks, you're welcome.

Are you back in front of the wheel, man? :) Is it a wheel tune?

Yes my friend, G27 is back, i'm home for the week end and i'll take it with me this time. Just need to find a table to fix it where i sleep during the week at my job.
How was the race with the Fiat 500???

Yes my friend, G27 is back, i'm home for the week end and i'll take it with me this time. Just need to find a table to fix it where i sleep during the week at my job.
How was the race with the Fiat 500???

Great news for the wheel! :) 👍

About the Fiat race...sadly they used boost for the first race and I hate that. :crazy:

Saturday 13/04/13 12:00 GMT/UTC
Autumn Ring Reverse, Laps: 20, Boost on
1st - i-was-ere
2nd - danbojte
3rd - The_King_Rocket
4th - ACiD_2k
5th - micantony
6th - Greatsuperbig
7th - Heathenpride

Fuji GT Circuit, Laps: 15, Boost off
1st - i-was-ere
2nd - danbojte
3rd - ACiD_2k
4th - micantony
5th - The_King_Rocket
6th - Greatsuperbig

I've lost the first race on the last corner. Damn! :dopey:

ALFA ROMEO GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

One of my best car and best FF car in this range. Really nice drive, no under steer , good driving sensations.

alfa-romeo-gt-32-v6-distinctive-08.jpg

alfa32gtv604450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Just right today I've had intended to remind you about reviewing all the Alfas. :) 👍

Just wanna tell you. I am using aero parts whenever I can, especially over 300BHP, on your tunes, even if I reduce them to minimum. Much better racing feeling. 👍

This one is doubled in the OP:
FORD GTLM RACE CAR (GULF) // 650PP // RACING TIRES

Last edited:
Praiano63,
Thx for all the hard work you have done on this site & for sharing it.
I'm not very good as I have less than normal use of my hands & only have a regular controller to use.
At any rate, I wanted to ask you about the trick tranny setup that you have shared because, when I use your setup, my time is slower on the Test Track, than if I use an opposite method by setting the Final gear to its lowest setting & then adjust the top speed accordingly to what I know the car can reach & then go in & setup the tranny the way you have shown on your charts for 4, 5, 6, & 7, Gears.
So, my questions are;
- For some reason I can go faster on the Test Track with my reversed method for a trick tranny, so, why is it that my handling becomes so bad on nurburgring, with all assists off except ABS=1 & Driver Line, using the Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 EVOLUTION II &#8217;91 // SPORT TIRES?
- Is it because my tranny setup has changed the dynamics of the LSD & Suspension setup of the car?

I currently get beat on every nurburgring race by at least 30 seconds & have yet to break the 8 minute mark with any car I use in the 460pp limit races.
However, I am now 30 seconds faster before I used your setups! Also, when racing Online, I see that cars I pass due to an accident, almost always give up and quit the race leaving me in last place every time.
- Should I keep racing to learn this very hard track or should I quit and watch how these other guys win the races?
In my case, I believe that it is driver constant errors, not your setup, that causes my last place finishes.

God Bless
BigdogTim7

- Should I keep racing to learn this very hard track or should I quit and watch how these other guys win the races?
In my case, I believe that it is driver constant errors, not your setup, that causes my last place finishes.

God Bless
BigdogTim7

Always, always. Never quit, keep racing, learn that monster of a track. There's no shame in being at the back of the pack, when all the crashers have rage quit. It took me a long time to really get to grips with this infamous track, but ultimately it was worthwhile. There isn't another track in the game that I enjoy more when racing with my friends, Mr "Fish" included...

{Cy}

MINE'S BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 BASE '06 // 575PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

DinoDC-W006.jpg

MineesR34premium575pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Praiano, you're a genius: a 'fantastic car that you drive with the utmost ease and confidence. A slight oversteer facilitates corner entry and corrections if you are a bit exaggerated simply working with the throttle.

As my usual I mounted the racing softs and I brought it to 600pp.Any problem but can you suggest me the new values &#8203;&#8203;to be given to 'LSD in this case?

My best compliments my friend

ALFA ROMEO GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

One of my best car and best FF car in this range. Really nice drive, no under steer , good driving sensations.

alfa-romeo-gt-32-v6-distinctive-08.jpg

alfa32gtv604450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Identical argument made for the Mine's BNR34. As owner of an Alfa Romeo as you can see by the avatar , I have tasted excellent driveability on Deep Forest, one of my favorite circuits. Here too great sensitivity to the throttle and brake (driving in this way in real life ...), no understeer and a very pleasant light oversteer to deal with a series of successive curves.
I reached 515 pp and soft racing tires.

Thank you very much indeed

Praiano63,
Thx for all the hard work you have done on this site & for sharing it.
I'm not very good as I have less than normal use of my hands & only have a regular controller to use.
At any rate, I wanted to ask you about the trick tranny setup that you have shared because, when I use your setup, my time is slower on the Test Track, than if I use an opposite method by setting the Final gear to its lowest setting & then adjust the top speed accordingly to what I know the car can reach & then go in & setup the tranny the way you have shown on your charts for 4, 5, 6, & 7, Gears.
So, my questions are;
- For some reason I can go faster on the Test Track with my reversed method for a trick tranny, so, why is it that my handling becomes so bad on nurburgring, with all assists off except ABS=1 & Driver Line, using the Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 EVOLUTION II ’91 // SPORT TIRES?
- Is it because my tranny setup has changed the dynamics of the LSD & Suspension setup of the car?

I currently get beat on every nurburgring race by at least 30 seconds & have yet to break the 8 minute mark with any car I use in the 460pp limit races.
However, I am now 30 seconds faster before I used your setups! Also, when racing Online, I see that cars I pass due to an accident, almost always give up and quit the race leaving me in last place every time.

God Bless
BigdogTim7
Hello.

My METHOD works with 90% of the cars in the game. I do the way you do also ,like for example those 2 cars.
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V.SPEC ll (R32) '94 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES
NISMO SKYLINE GT-R S-TUNE (R32) '00 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

This way, lowering the final gear first, just give you a wider use of the powerband for each gear. More RPM between the retake and shifting to an upper gear.
This can be usefull for cars with a lot of torque, check my 2 cars above.
For car with a lower torque and power concentrate in a peak, (most of the cars in GT5) then, the first method will be more performant.

For the Nurburgring, this track need a lot of practice for sure. I'm driving on it since GT4 , i think i have more than 200.000 km driving on it.
Like my friend CyKosis1973 says, never give up during an online race, go till the finish line. Try to drive 90% ,not 100% fast. Concentrate yourself on your driving line, braking points.....
If you enter in a room where people drive like they play "BURNOUT" , ramming and bumping you all the time, in this case you can leave to look for another room and don't loose your time there. I do this, i understand it can be fun play this way for them, but it's not for me, not in this game.
I like when people like this write "DIRTY" in the room name. Like this , anybody can choose and play the way they want to.

For the MERCEDES-BENZ 190 E 2.5 EVOLUTION II ’91 , my car is not an easy car to push hard. Try another, perhaps it will fit better. Like this one mike_gt3 tune

Always, always. Never quit, keep racing, learn that monster of a track. There's no shame in being at the back of the pack, when all the crashers have rage quit. It took me a long time to really get to grips with this infamous track, but ultimately it was worthwhile. There isn't another track in the game that I enjoy more when racing with my friends, Mr "Fish" included...

{Cy}

:)👍 I agree , but only clean rooms or with the ghost mode on.

Praiano, you're a genius: a 'fantastic car that you drive with the utmost ease and confidence. A slight oversteer facilitates corner entry and corrections if you are a bit exaggerated simply working with the throttle.

As my usual I mounted the racing softs and I brought it to 600pp.Any problem but can you suggest me the new values &#8203;&#8203;to be given to 'LSD in this case?

My best compliments my friend

Thanks , it's a very nice car, specifically tune for the shootout at Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse , at this PP and tires. Good to know that it work also for you. Perhaps need to raise the LSD Accel with softer tires.
Enjoy.

Identical argument made for the Mine's BNR34. As owner of an Alfa Romeo as you can see by the avatar , I have tasted excellent driveability on Deep Forest, one of my favorite circuits. Here too great sensitivity to the throttle and brake (driving in this way in real life ...), no understeer and a very pleasant light oversteer to deal with a series of successive curves.
I reached 515 pp and soft racing tires.

Thank you very much indeed

I love this car too. Top FF car in driving sensations. I'm working actually on the Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ’02 , for me it drive better than the premium '06 one ,with the same perf at 400PP ,great car too, almost in the same path as the Civic '04.👍

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano !! Have you worked on the BMW V12 LMR Race Car ?? In your garage, Have you got a tune for the Dodge Viper GTS '02 ??? Thank you !!!

Hi Praiano !! Have you worked on the BMW V12 LMR Race Car ?? In your garage, Have you got a tune for the Dodge Viper GTS '02 ??? Thank you !!!

Nothing good enough for the moment for the BMW, the Dodge Viper GTS '02 have something broken, it's not a good car comparing to the others vipers. I've tried several time without any good results. I remember a session with dr_slump at Suzuka where he wasn't happy at all with this car...
The '99 is a very good car..... Why this one and not the other???? I don't know.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

GRAN TURISMO FORMULA GRAN TURISMO // ONLINE OK

Tuned with no aids ,only ABS 1.

Hi Praiano
Great tune, a lot of fun with comfort hard no aids, ABS1.
Thank you very much

GRAN TURISMO FORMULA GRAN TURISMO // ONLINE OK

Tuned with no aids ,only ABS 1.

Hi Praiano
Great tune, a lot of fun with comfort hard no aids, ABS1.
Thank you very much

Comfort hard ???? Why this? It's for the "CIRQUE DU SOLEIL" or "HOLLYDAY ON ICE":):scared::scared:

The tune is for racing tires...👍

Thanks for your answer !! For the tune of Viper '02, it's just for to know if you've founded a tune for this car cause she's so strange ( behavior ) !!! The choice of the '99 is better, i confirm !!! very good car, drive it with your tune it's a real pleasure !! i like it !! thank you Praiano !! :): Tup:: Tup:

OOooppss !! For the Bmw, i've trust you !! i know that you'll found something good and great !! keep it up your works, you've gift for tuning !!! Respect !!!

Back