Nurburgring Nordschleife PP Board - Car/Tune Submissions.

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 420 comments
08:07.497 -MERCEDES-BENZ SL500 (R129) '98 - 400PP/CS -NEW (Praiano)
TUNE

1912_mercedes-sl-r129-280-1_zpsd0e28079.jpg

I hope i've got this right :)

06.02.397 Sauber Mercedes C9 Racecar '89 - 700pp RS (BFTDkryten) NEW

photo.jpg

TUNE

No Chassis Rigidity - Turbo stage 3 oil changed
753bhp/904kg - PL to 700PP(78.9%)

Aero:
55/80
Ballast:
11 @ -50

Transmission:
Reset to default (after mods installed)
Final 3.769
Top speed 236mph

LSD:
15/40/20

Suspension:
0/0
12.4/13.4
5/5
5/5
1/1

Camber/Toe:
0.5/1.0
0/02

BB: 4/1
ABS: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUe64yYJo0

Last edited:
I have 3 cars 400PP / comfort soft tires in the same second on the ring , the faster ones for the moment.
They will be fantastic to race, i hope some others few will enter in this trio.
Lotus elise 111R
Toyota supra SZ-R
Nissan Silvia Varietta

They are 8:03 on the Nordschleife and they are the best choice for online racing in this range. (for the moment)

Handling:
1=Lotus elise 111R
2=Toyota supra SZ-R
3=Nissan Silvia Varietta

Speed:
1=Nissan Silvia Varietta
2=Toyota supra SZ-R
3=Lotus elise 111R

Just need to publish the Varietta later. The other 2 are in my garage already.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

@Praiano have you tested the following at 400PP?
BMW Z4
Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS200

Both the above should prove to be very quick.

@Praiano have you tested the following at 400PP?
BMW Z4
Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS200

Both the above should prove to be very quick.

I think the BMW Z4 did not gain the extra PP and stay 30 HP below the others
The IS200 , i've tested your touge tune and it was 5 seconds above but perhaps it can stick a few more.
The Toyota can go there easy, good grip , handling and little superior top speed.

I have to check, but these are good cars to race together anyway.

I think the BMW Z4 did not gain the extra PP and stay 30 HP below the others
The IS200 , i've tested your touge tune and it was 5 seconds above but perhaps it can stick a few more.
The Toyota can go there easy, good grip , handling and little superior top speed.

I have to check, but these are good cars to race together anyway.
I'm currently breaking a Z4 in. Right now with stage 2 weight window lightning carbon hood and an ECU it's around 255HP and 390PP. Not sure how much more HP it will have when fully broken in and tuned to 400PP.

Depending on weight reduction etc the Lexus IS200 can run over 300HP at 400PP and even with full weight loss it still gives over 290HP.

I have the Hommell on share currently if anyone wants to give it a spin.👍👍
Just remember the brakes are set up for no ABS driving:crazy: if you plan to use ABS you'll probably want to adjust the Brake balance a bit.:cheers:

I tried your car out an loved it. Awesome tune never thought I'd have so much fun in a Hommell

OP leaderboard updated through the end of 2.09, sorry for the delay.

I guess if in about 2 weeks if there's no hint of an adjustment coming I'll add all the 2.10 times with an asterisk* for the time being. (In case of reversal I know which are which)

OP leaderboard updated through the end of 2.09, sorry for the delay.

I guess if in about 2 weeks if there's no hint of an adjustment coming I'll add all the 2.10 times with an asterisk* for the time being. (In case of reversal I know which are which)

Does mine not count for some reason? I dont see it listed?

Does mine not count for some reason? I dont see it listed?
Yours was after 2.10 was released, in which the PP system was changed. I'm temporarily holding back on updating any times run by cars with new specs from 2.10 until some time passes to see if PD might change it back or not.

Basically so I don't add a bunch of times for cars that can't be used or driven at the same spec as anymore. Your time will be added as soon as the fog clears a bit though, and welcome to the board. 👍

08:00.679 - Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 - 400PP/CS (mike_gt3) NEW

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 @ Nurburgring

1230kg for 400pp on Comfort soft tires.

parts:
-Chassis weight reduction stage 2
-Engine stage 3
-Intake manifold sport
-racing air filter
-catalytic converter sport
-sport exhaust
...all other non-power adder upgrades like suspension, transmission, lsd etc...

Aero:
N/A
Ballast:
51 @ 17
PL 99.0% almost dirty oil...

Transmission: (gear trick then set those gears)

final 2.886
speed set to 180 (kmh)

LSD:
Initial: 17
Accel: 14
Braking: 9

Suspension:
-12/-12
10.0/9.2
5/5
5/4
3/2

Camber/Toe:
1.8/1.8
0.00/0.10

BB: 5/4
ABS: 1

Comments: Solved most of the brutal oversteer, much more progressive, but theres still a natural feel to the car, difficult but fun to drive on the edge, but will forgive driving errors like touching the grass and manageable oversteer. Its a car you dont want to lose too much grip on the rear tires or you will lose time even if its controllable. Lot of fun to drive!

That actually sounds quite neat, do you have it shared by chance? Not that I'll post a best lap, but the car interests me and I'm too busy to build an extra car atm. ;)

I can put it on share now on my non-gtp account, im going to do some online racing for the next hour.
Its the first time i enjoyed driving this car, theres a 7:59 in it, and havent really tested everything, i stopped when i was comfortable with the car, you guys are more knowledgeable than me for this :crazy:

Edit: i sent a FR to your gtp account Dom.

Last edited:
I can put it on share now on my non-gtp account, im going to do some online racing for the next hour.
Its the first time i enjoyed driving this car, theres a 7:59 in it, and havent really tested everything, i stopped when i was comfortable with the car, you guys are more knowledgeable than me for this :crazy:
Things like exact fastest builds come to mind as the main possibility, there's a lot of trickery in the PP system.

The one clear standout thing you could do here is lose a bit of weight and add power limiter. How much I don't know, but as an example, the Viper ACR operates most efficiently for PP around 87-90% PL. A car with a wide powerband would be best around 98%.
Typically never higher than 98%, or lower than 90%, as a rule of thumb.

Nice one P 👍

I've been contemplating entering it, I just don't know, so many cars, one in particular so fast and nobody expecting it...

Nice one P 👍

I've been contemplating entering it, I just don't know, so many cars, one in particular so fast and nobody expecting it...

You have to enter this one for the shootout :dopey:

Well done Laurent! Thats the standard version of the Corvette ZO6 '04?

Nice one P 👍

You have to enter this one for the shootout :dopey:

Well done Laurent! Thats the standard version of the Corvette ZO6 '04?

Thanks, it's still 2 seconds slower than my dodge.
It's the standard Z06 (C5) '00 model, if you don't have it i can dub and send it to you..:)👍 It's a very good car for sure.

Thanks, it's still 2 seconds slower than my dodge.
It's the standard Z06 (C5) '00 model, if you don't have it i can dub and send it to you..:)👍 It's a very good car for sure.

Thank you for your offer, i have the car already, tuned for 505pp. But will give your tune a try for sure :)

Nice supra pic! such a fun car to drive too!

Back