Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Praiano
I know you’ve probably heard this 1,000 times, but here goes 1,001… great work with your tunes. I’ve only been on this site for a couple of months, and I’m amazed at how many tunes you have and how in depth they are. I’ve been working on putting a garage together meant more for the DS3 controller. I figured if I can be competitive with using a D-pad/automatic/ “X” throttle setup, it might be useful to those in my situation. I’ve always come to your tunes when I’m struggling putting 1 together. I’ve been working for weeks on different transmission setups and how they affect the LSD from one to another. I’ve always looked forward to testing your transmission because of the grip/power launch off of the turns and the better braking, and that’s not even using any suspension adjustments. The only bad thing with my setup, driving style, and your transmission configuration, is that the car seems to go more on the tight side especially on corner exit, resulting in slower lap times. I then find myself hunting around suspension adjustments trying to sort it out. To me it’s like cutting a fine steak with a spoon and hacking it to bits, because it’s not doing your tune justice. I was putting a ZR1 through its paces (for about a week now) and I was running into that tight condition with your transmission setup. This time I decided not to mess with your suspension settings and instead go after my controller sensitivity. I’ve always had it on 4, I changed it to 5 and there was a huge difference. And although the lap times were only a little off where I wanted them to be, it was very consistent, I ran 5 laps at Grand Valley and was only off by .030 on all 5 laps. I guess what I’m trying to say is that although your tunes call for the use of a G27 wheel, those of us living in the dark ages using a controller can benefit from your tunes just by changing our controller sensitivity?!?! I plan on doing some more tests in the future to see if that is truly the case. If you are interested in my findings please let me know. And thanks again!👍

Thanks for your answer !! For the tune of Viper '02, it's just for to know if you've founded a tune for this car cause she's so strange ( behavior ) !!! The choice of the '99 is better, i confirm !!! very good car, drive it with your tune it's a real pleasure !! i like it !! thank you Praiano !! :): Tup:: Tup:

Yes the '99 is very good and have a great sound too..!!! i don't care if it's a standard car, i don't drive with cockpit view . PD need to offer more options for this ,like a wider zoom and a more stable vision even over bumps when driving like this.

Praiano
I know you’ve probably heard this 1,000 times, but here goes 1,001… great ........................................................... I guess what I’m trying to say is that although your tunes call for the use of a G27 wheel, those of us living in the dark ages using a controller can benefit from your tunes just by changing our controller sensitivity?!?! I plan on doing some more tests in the future to see if that is truly the case. If you are interested in my findings please let me know. And thanks again!👍

Thanks for the kind words. I'm driving with controller myself again, after 2 years with my wheel only. The sensitivity seems really important yes. Me too i set it on 5. Under this value , the car have a slow response to driving inputs and it's more close to the wheel reactions in this way.

Have a good drive.

I love this car too. Top FF car in driving sensations. I'm working actually on the Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ’02 , for me it drive better than the premium '06 one ,with the same perf at 400PP ,great car too, almost in the same path as the Civic '04.👍

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°[/QUOTE]

Very , very well 👍 , but don't forget the Alfa Brera sky windows 3.2 jts that I drove in 2006 during a special meeting reserved to owners of Alfa cars.

In spite of a big weight the car was very pleasant to drive in circuit and it would be good to reach that in GT5 also. I hope in your help but at maximum power...:);) not only at 450 pp.

thanks

Thank you Praiano63 for your tunes (i'm pretty sure you're hearing this alot... :cheers: )

I recently saw your 550PP tune for the Honda HSC concept on racing tyres, and I have to say: with that car, no one could hold me back!!!

Incredibly fast, even faster than racecars!
our team, PRT (Powerhouse Racing Team) is currently running the "Redline Time Attack Challenge, and with this tune, i clearly dominated the 550PP open class, (street cars + race cars). The HSC was 0,6 seconds faster on the Autumn Ring than one of our members in a racing car (and yes, he is a very fast driver.) Good job Praiano63, very good job!
HSCSuzukaCircuit2_zps70d91a7f.jpg

Last edited:
Very , very well 👍 , but don't forget the Alfa Brera sky windows 3.2 jts that I drove in 2006 during a special meeting reserved to owners of Alfa cars.

In spite of a big weight the car was very pleasant to drive in circuit and it would be good to reach that in GT5 also. I hope in your help but at maximum power...:);) not only at 450 pp.

thanks

I've tested the brera yesterday night. The car is a monster yes , but a monster of UNDERSTEER. Poor grip, i don't think i can do something good with it. It's wonderfull but the way PD build it..... there is something wrong.
I would like a lot to test a 458 Italia GT3.... If i put a FERRARI sticker on my bicycle ???? Would they invite me for a test drive???? :):)👍 Interlagos or Suzuka or Nordschleife. Any of them will be OK for me.

Thank you Praiano63 for your tunes (i'm pretty sure you're hearing this alot... :cheers: )

I recently saw your 550PP tune for the Honda HSC concept on racing tyres, and I have to say: with that car, no one could hold me back!!!

Incredibly fast, even faster than racecars!
our team, PRT (Powerhouse Racing Team) is currently running the "Redline Time Attack Challenge, and with this tune, i clearly dominated the 550PP open class, (street cars + race cars). The HSC was 0,6 seconds faster on the Autumn Ring than one of our members in a racing car (and yes, he is a very fast driver.) Good job Praiano63, very good job!

Thanks , you're right, the HSC is fast, very fast ! Try the THE TERMINATOR
LEXUS LFA '10 // 550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES
it's also a very fast car, perhaps faster.

I'm back to the place i work , 150 km from home. Close but i wasn't able to bring my wheel with me again this time. So , i'll spend 2 weeks driving and tuning with my DS3.
I'm going to publish 2 cars that i made with controler and i would like to have some feedback to know if the tune is OK. Hard to feel the way the car move without my G27....👍:)
BMW V12 LMR Race Car ’99
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ’10
Thanks for the feedback.

SUBARU SEDAN WRX STI '10 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

2011subaruwrxstisedan1.jpg

80070018.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°/

Last edited:
Hi Praiano !!! The BMW V12 LMR is ready !!!!!! You're awesome !! i test it this night and i'll let a feedback !!! Thank you "Magic Tuner" Praiano :): Tup:

Hi Praiano !!! Your tune for the BMW V12 LMR is wonderfull !! she's amazing, moving freely, agressive, good grip, have no fear with this beast !! easy to drive it !!! Maybe with a wheel, the sensations are differentes but with my DS3 it's very good !! i take a real pleasure with your tune !!!!! Thank you "Magic Tuner" Praiano !! See you soon !!! :)

Hi Praiano !!! Your tune for the BMW V12 LMR is wonderfull !! she's amazing, moving freely, agressive, good grip, have no fear with this beast !! easy to drive it !!! Maybe with a wheel, the sensations are differentes but with my DS3 it's very good !! i take a real pleasure with your tune !!!!! Thank you "Magic Tuner" Praiano !! See you soon !!! :)

Very happy to know this, it's a 100% DS3 tune ,together with the Subaru WRX '10. Now i'll be more confident to do some cars with my controller.
Thanks.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hello again Praiano,

I purchased a Spirro 4.6 V8 last might and tuned it somewhat, enough so I could win the seasonal #6 Indy online. So today I went on your tunes and clicked on the Ouillet Spirro tune but there is no tune, only pictures of the car??

I wondered if you had this tune published somewhere else??

Thanks in advance,
Peter AKA MustangXR

Lovely tunes, but where can I find tunes from someone else that has almost all cars tuned or quite a lot? You know from an other person, see if I can find a tune that the engine will use like a 100%, i dont want to hold back power like 96,7%.

Lovely tunes, but where can I find tunes from someone else that has almost all cars tuned or quite a lot? You know from an other person, see if I can find a tune that the engine will use like a 100%, i dont want to hold back power like 96,7%.

then set the engine to 100%, and you're fine.

Hello again Praiano,

I purchased a Spirro 4.6 V8 last might and tuned it somewhat, enough so I could win the seasonal #6 Indy online. So today I went on your tunes and clicked on the Ouillet Spirro tune but there is no tune, only pictures of the car??

I wondered if you had this tune published somewhere else??

Thanks in advance,
Peter AKA MustangXR

Done : OULLIM MOTORS SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04 // 550PP
Enjoy your drive.

Thanks, power limiter is up to you, i set like this because of Performance points limitations. But, you can find a lot of tunes HERE
Good luck.

SUBARU SEDAN WRX STI '10 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

80070018.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°/

Hi Praiano , a question : can I apply this tune to Subaru Impreza TC also ( maybe not....) ?

The TC version is a special version made by GT5 developpers and based on this model 2010. Won during the offline races.

By my friend

Hi Praiano , a question : can I apply this tune to Subaru Impreza TC also ( maybe not....) ?

The TC version is a special version made by GT5 developpers and based on this model 2010. Won during the offline races.

By my friend

Hello , i don't think it work on the TC. The car have downforce, racing tires...... Need to check the weight distribution....

You have all this tunes also HERE
Suburu Impreza Touring Car
JG's Tune Shop
Clueless Tunes
Bypo Tuning Garage
RKM Motorsports
||dante||
Outlaw Motorsports Garage

I have to do one myself.

I'm working actually on the Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03 It' an amazing car at 700 to 710PP , not maxed because can't follow the Judd car at 1047 HP. But it's faster on track like Suzuka and others similar circuits.
I'll publish it on monday.

Have a good week end everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hello , i don't think it work on the TC. The car have downforce, racing tires...... Need to check the weight distribution....

You have all this tunes also HERE
Suburu Impreza Touring Car
JG's Tune Shop
Clueless Tunes
Bypo Tuning Garage
RKM Motorsports
||dante||
Outlaw Motorsports Garage

I have to do one myself.

I'm working actually on the Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03 It' an amazing car at 700 to 710PP , not maxed because can't follow the Judd car at 1047 HP. But it's faster on track like Suzuka and others similar circuits.
I'll publish it on monday.

Have a good week end everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

I'll see the other tunes , thanks and good weekend , but don't work too much.....:)👍

bye

SUBARU SEDAN WRX STI '10 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES[/U][/B]

80070018.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

This is fantastic, i have had so much fun with this tune especially on GVS. The grip for SS tyres is immense, i love it. If you have chance for anymore tunes for the DS3 that would be brilliant. Thank you very much

SUBARU SEDAN WRX STI '10 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES[/U][/B]

This is fantastic, i have had so much fun with this tune especially on GVS. The grip for SS tyres is immense, i love it. If you have chance for anymore tunes for the DS3 that would be brilliant. Thank you very much

Have you tried it on a bumpy track? :yuck: :) No DS3!!! 👎

PESCAROLO SPORT COURAGE C60 PEUGEOT RACE CAR '03 // 700PP // RACING TIRES.

This car is a very good surprise. Faster than the others Pescarolo at this PP

s1_1.jpg

pescarolocourage03.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Latest Posts

Back