Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Nice wheel setup there, my main setup uses a table tray and two chairs on each side to keep it stable, for a seat I have a rocking chair like thing with two pillows crammed behind me to elevate me to a reasonable height.

Nice wheel setup there, my main setup uses a table tray and two chairs on each side to keep it stable, for a seat I have a rocking chair like thing with two pillows crammed behind me to elevate me to a reasonable height.

At home... sweet home. :)👍
SANY1756.jpg

SANY0075-1.jpg

And travelling across south america....:scared::ouch: soft armchair and sofa was very good seats.

sany0100.jpg

cockpit2.jpg

cockpit3.jpg

Foto0052.jpg

BMW 135i COUPE ‘07// ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1jv.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1d.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1wo.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1a.jpg

Fully tuned with aerokit downforce.no chassis reinforcement

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.077 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h = 180,2 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.610
2: 2.688
3: 2.082
4: 1.666
5: 1.376
6: 1.172

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 276 km/h = 171mph

Tracks: Short track / adapt with final gear to each track (Lower value for more speed)

power 564 hp
weight 1264 kg
perf. Points: 572 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD front 10/32/05

Ride Height -15/-05

Spring Rate 10.2/9.8
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 5/2
Camber 0.8/1.4
Toe -0.07/+0.16

Brake Balance 6/4

Tires: Tuned with SPORT SOFT but can use any Racing tires.

Enjoy.

Can I leave the wing off the car or is it mandatory?????

Can I leave the wing off the car or is it mandatory?????

It's an old tune, you can try to take out this ugly aerofoil, but i think i'll do a new tune soon. Need to check it, long time i don't drive this car.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

wow! major changes. These updates seem to cause lots of problems with set ups.

It's not an easy car, i've just tried to let it better than PD build it in the game. It was very bad ,on low grip tires at least.
Now it's one of the fastest 450PP on the ring.Nordschleife Lap Times Leaderboard
Drive it without late braking and with smooth inputs, you'll see it's not a problem anymore.
Personally this is the only kind of driving sensations i'm looking for now, waiting for GT6. I'm bored of all the rest like Racing tires on a road car.
If i still play GT lately , those cars are the main reason.

:) ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hey Praiano,

Wanted to say thanks, recently used your Weider HSV and FGT tunes and they were incredible to drive with. Such an improvement over stock I had to come in and say thanks!

Hey Praiano,

Wanted to say thanks, recently used your Weider HSV and FGT tunes and they were incredible to drive with. Such an improvement over stock I had to come in and say thanks!

You're welcome. The HSV is a beast, try also the
HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES (SUZUKA TUNE)
and
HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES (NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE TUNE)

One of my best SuperGT almost as fast as the Weider.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

You're welcome. The HSV is a beast, try also the
HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES (SUZUKA TUNE)
and
HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES (NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE TUNE)

One of my best SuperGT almost as fast as the Weider.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Will do! Used it for the 620pp SuperGT Seasonals.

Was a bit overkill but was so nice to drive that I didn't mind. Especially compared to stock which was quite difficult in terms of oversteer and break squirrlyness.

With this tune I literally break in and it dives through the corner and no matter how early I'm on the gas it's flying out of it. Incredible

The Merc 190E was my fave car on the ring due to one of the early Licenses with it (IIRC it was GT4?) and I always buy it but it never EVER drives how it did then it's horrible stock. Going to try you're tune for it tomorrow and hopefully it's as good as it looks!

LEXUS IS F RACING CONCEPT '08 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

17542_009p.jpg

lexusisfracingconcept-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hey Praiano,
Huge fan of your work dude, Tunes are top of the notch and I enjoy them alot :D.
Much thanks an appreciation for your work and dedication.

I had a question regarding a tune. I've look thoroughly and cannot seem to find a tune for the 08' Lexus Weds Sport IS350. Have you not made one for it or have I miss read something and missed it? Lol

Much thanks dude,
ErieFLOW.

Hey Praiano,
Huge fan of your work dude, Tunes are top of the notch and I enjoy them alot :D.
Much thanks an appreciation for your work and dedication.

I had a question regarding a tune. I've look thoroughly and cannot seem to find a tune for the 08' Lexus Weds Sport IS350. Have you not made one for it or have I miss read something and missed it? Lol

Much thanks dude,
ErieFLOW.

Thanks for the kind words, sorry i don't have any but i'll check the car later tonight.👍:)

Hi friend!
Can you make an update for drive to the max HP and racing hard tires??
Or would it be enough with a new lsd and gearbox?

thanks in advance, regards!

Last time i drove it it was still OK ,very good even 2.11. Sure that if you want to use it Maxed RH tires, you'll need to low both LSD Initial and accel around 8/8/8 to start. Perhaps a bit higher decell too.
For the gears ,the tune need another one for sure.
I'll check it soon.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Are the Ferrari 458 tunes still good, and If possible, could a setup be made or adjusted to run all aero aside from the rear wing? Edit - With 570 HP and minimum weight for racing hard tires.
Thank you

Praiano I'm a true fan of your tunings, they're superb, every tuning that i try from you was wow, amazing hahaha, but a I miss a few cars that you didn't tuned yet, one of them it's the lancia s4 delta, I'd love to see a road tuning, not a rally tuning, because it's an amazing car with an amazing aero, so, could you do a delta s4 tuning with racing tires? Fully tuning or not, that's doesn't matter.

Sorry for my english if I've said something incorrectly

Hi
I have the Nissan GTR GT500 Stealth model and i need the best tune for them especially for Sarthe. Could anyone tell me one tune that work well? I´m not a tune engineer neither a professional driver and only drive for fun but i liked to have the best tune for each car.

Are the Ferrari 458 tunes still good, and If possible, could a setup be made or adjusted to run all aero aside from the rear wing? Edit - With 570 HP and minimum weight for racing hard tires.
Thank you
Hello. You can use this one FERRARI 458 ITALIA//550 PP//SPORT SOFT TIRES It's only 460HP but increasing the power and grip together proportionally with softer tires will not change the balance and must not affect the tune. This is my favorite tune for the 458 and it's still OK.

Praiano I'm a true fan of your tunings, they're superb, every tuning that i try from you was wow, amazing hahaha, but a I miss a few cars that you didn't tuned yet, one of them it's the lancia s4 delta, I'd love to see a road tuning, not a rally tuning, because it's an amazing car with an amazing aero, so, could you do a delta s4 tuning with racing tires? Fully tuning or not, that's doesn't matter.

Sorry for my english if I've said something incorrectly

Thanks for the kind words, the Lancia Delta S4 is a strange car, it don't react well when overpowered, i have to check the best range for it. OK for the racing tires, need to match them with the power to have a good evolution and balance. Old Group B monsters like this are very difficult to set, the margin is small.
I'll check it soon.
wahoo.jpg

Thanks praiano, i tried to tune but it's difficult to tame, it's a monster with 4 wheels. In the other hand, it isn't necessary tune to the max the car, with a good suspension tune and differential i think it'll be an awesome car but i can't find the exact tune

Recently used the McLaren F1 tune from yourself.

It was exciting i'd say. Any grass would spin it and felt a bit of oversteer. The power it put down out of a corner was incredible! Another experience!

MINE'S BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 BASE '06 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Nurburgring Tune.

DinoDC-W006.jpg

minesr34600ppring-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi
I have the Nissan GTR GT500 Stealth model and i need the best tune for them especially for Sarthe. Could anyone tell me one tune that work well? I´m not a tune engineer neither a professional driver and only drive for fun but i liked to have the best tune for each car.
Sorry ,i don't have specific GT500 tunes for Le mans. Need less rear aero i think , for a better top speed, and softer springs for the bumps....
You can try this CSLACR tune on it,https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6128352#post6128352
Or my all around Yellowhat tomica tune.

I don't know for the stealth, i don't have it. You can use this a base at least. Both are very solid tunes.

Thanks praiano, i tried to tune but it's difficult to tame, it's a monster with 4 wheels. In the other hand, it isn't necessary tune to the max the car, with a good suspension tune and differential i think it'll be an awesome car but i can't find the exact tune
👍 I'll try my best.

Recently used the McLaren F1 tune from yourself.

It was exciting i'd say. Any grass would spin it and felt a bit of oversteer. The power it put down out of a corner was incredible! Another experience!
It's a monster. i have several version. MCLAREN F1 '94 // 650PP // RACING SOFT TIRES This is the one i prefer.
Enjoy your drive.

Hi Praiano,

I posted some times and tunes (using a lot of your stuff) on the nurb leaderboard and I was wondering how active that thread is. I noticed that the leaderboard hasn't been updated since post #198 back in January is this right?

Hi Praiano,

I posted some times and tunes (using a lot of your stuff) on the nurb leaderboard and I was wondering how active that thread is. I noticed that the leaderboard hasn't been updated since post #198 back in January is this right?

Yes my friend, i saw this, good runs..... But i think our friend CSLACR didn't appear on GTP since 17 march 2013.... Strange, no news....
I just hope nothing wrong happen with him.
We just have to wait.:)👍

Sorry ,i don't have specific GT500 tunes for Le mans. Need less rear aero i think , for a better top speed, and softer springs for the bumps....
You can try this CSLACR tune on it,https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6128352#post6128352
Or my all around Yellowhat tomica tune.

I don't know for the stealth, i don't have it. You can use this a base at least. Both are very solid tunes.

👍 I'll try my best.

It's a monster. i have several version. MCLAREN F1 '94 // 650PP // RACING SOFT TIRES This is the one i prefer.
Enjoy your drive.

Thanks

Back