Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
Thanks, Nicolas!
 
Thanks, Alex!

I'm in! Unfortunately, my dad decided to place the PS3 in the theatre room, one floor away from me. :indiff:
Still, I hope I have time to enter the Photomode Tournament! :D
 
Brilliant set, Justin. 👍 Faves are #2, 3, 4 and 7. ;)
 
Last edited:
Thanks, Nicolas!
 
Shot 1 is quite nice, I like the composition and feel of it, although I do think the zoom blur is a little over done.

Shot 2 however is very nice and my fav of the set.

Good to see you back up and running. 👍
 
Well, I felt that the first shot lacked that "fear factor", so I added some radical blur. ;)

Thanks, George!
 
Back in action and immediately with some high-adrenaline shots! Sense of speed is brilliant, so are the colors! :)👍
 
Thanks, Ciro!
 
Really liking the lighting and colour saturation in each one of these shots. Compositions are fairly good, as well. 👍
 
Thanks, Nenad!
 
Amazing set, Justin :drool:
Love the editing you did and how you used the panning mode 1 👍
 
Thanks, Faisal!
 
Really, really nice. There's huge improvement since the last time I visited, that's for sure. I love the first picture, the sense of speed is just pretty damned good.
 
Thanks, Jaden! :O
 
Really loving the panorama ! Sense of speed and bright colors, very nice update 👍
 
bah!... Another great job of jus. What I'm envious... :D:D
 
Great to have you back in action - hope the move went well and you are enjoying your new surroundings. Great set with a nice variety of editing styles. 👍 :)
 
Thanks, Haer, Peter and Nathan!

Great to have you back in action - hope the move went well and you are enjoying your new surroundings.
Yeah, it went well. ;) Still gonna miss the old abode when it get demolished soon. :indiff:
 
Beautiful set Justin :)
Love the first and the last for their composition, good use of a massive radial blur in the first 👍
And that second one is for me, typically the kind of things I love :) :)
 
Thanks, Jeremy!

That was I was aiming at in the second shot. ;)
 
Made this in almost two hours.

MISC
Mazda RX-7 #39 Kirin Motorsport



Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Thanks, Mathieu!
 
Thanks, Ciro and Fazer!
 
Back