Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Thanks, Alex!

I'm in! Unfortunately, my dad decided to place the PS3 in the theatre room, one floor away from me. :indiff:
Still, I hope I have time to enter the Photomode Tournament! :D

Shot 1 is quite nice, I like the composition and feel of it, although I do think the zoom blur is a little over done.

Shot 2 however is very nice and my fav of the set.

Good to see you back up and running. 👍

Well, I felt that the first shot lacked that "fear factor", so I added some radical blur. ;)

Thanks, George!

Back in action and immediately with some high-adrenaline shots! Sense of speed is brilliant, so are the colors! :)👍

Really liking the lighting and colour saturation in each one of these shots. Compositions are fairly good, as well. 👍

Really, really nice. There's huge improvement since the last time I visited, that's for sure. I love the first picture, the sense of speed is just pretty damned good.

Great to have you back in action - hope the move went well and you are enjoying your new surroundings. Great set with a nice variety of editing styles. 👍 :)

Thanks, Haer, Peter and Nathan!

Great to have you back in action - hope the move went well and you are enjoying your new surroundings.
Yeah, it went well. ;) Still gonna miss the old abode when it get demolished soon. :indiff:

Beautiful set Justin :)
Love the first and the last for their composition, good use of a massive radial blur in the first 👍
And that second one is for me, typically the kind of things I love :) :)

Made this in almost two hours.

MISC
Mazda RX-7 #39 Kirin Motorsport

Click for Lightbox!

Back