The Hill - This is the end, beautiful friends, the end

The last sunday morning races were very good, i had a lot of fun with you alls.
I'm going to travel with my G27 and PS3 again today, flying to Barcelona and south of France. I think i'll be able to play online again at the end of the week.
Need to finish my Supra 400pp ....
See you soon on track.

Oh, those travels...But maybe it'll be good at the end, because you're approaching to our timezone. :sly: 👍

Guys I will open a room later hope to see you there both of you :D
Ford is a monster for hatchback cars i love it and because of this car i have new version from it Ford RS , I'm working on it hope to finish today .
Also like 5 more cars all working in a line :D

ND:dopey:
I'll be on around 18:00GMT, maybe a bit sooner if I can get out of work earlier 👍
The last sunday morning races were very good, i had a lot of fun with you alls.
I'm going to travel with my G27 and PS3 again today, flying to Barcelona and south of France. I think i'll be able to play online again at the end of the week.
Need to finish my Supra 400pp ....
See you soon on track.
It was a pleasure to have you join us, Mister Fish. Hopefully it'll be easier for you to join lobbies once you've made it to France :cheers: Don't forget to have a look at that Toyota Caldina, it'll make you laugh as much as the Honda Odyssey :sly:

{Cy}

Lotus Elise '96 400PP Comfort Soft "Online Ring Edition"

yhp7.jpg

1wfk.png

83g6.png

UPDATE:
So, unexpectedly, Praiano took my car out for a drive and offered a few pointers to further improve the car. It'd be churlish to turn down the advise of one of the most respected and prolific tuners, so I took the car to the track again and am pleased to report that Praiano does indeed know what he's talking about :sly:

Rear spring has been softened by 0.5 and rear compression increased by 1. Enjoy folks, thanks once again Praiano 👍

NURB RING CLUELESS HILL TUNE

Last edited:
Subaru BRZ S '12 406PP Comfort Soft "Variant II"

cfs0.jpg

jv8i.png

nfv.png

Sharing obvious DNA with the TOYOTA 86GT '12, TOYOTA FT-86 II CONCEPT '11 and most closely our first SUBARU BRZ S '12, this is a mild change to better suit my style, using a controller. This car, like the rest of the series, is not straight line fast, it is imperative that you take maximum advantage of this cars obscene cornering speeds. There are sections that this car can take 5-10mph quicker than some of the best cars at this PP. You too, like me, can foolish think you are indeed a Driving God after a few laps in this thing...

NURB RING CLUELESS HILL TUNEhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

Last edited:
Lotus Elise '96 400PP Comfort Soft "Online Ring Edition"

UPDATE:
So, unexpectedly, Praiano took my car out for a drive and offered a few pointers to further improve the car. It'd be churlish to turn down the advise of one of the most respected and prolific tuners, so I took the car to the track again and am pleased to report that Praiano does indeed know what he's talking about :sly:

Rear spring has been softened by 0.5 and rear compression increased by 1. Enjoy folks, thanks once again Praiano 👍

CONGRATS my FRIEND on The TUNE of The WEEK :cheers: a very good car mate 👍

CONGRATS my FRIEND on The TUNE of The WEEK :cheers: a very good car mate 👍

Well, well, well, it looks like somebody has been driving the old Elise :cool:

Thank you, my friend, and thanks to Dan for the nomination and Praiano for taking the old bath-tub for a spin. It's a lovely little car for a Sunday drive...

{Cy}

Well, well, well, it looks like somebody has been driving the old Elise :cool:

Thank you, my friend, and thanks to Dan for the nomination and Praiano for taking the old bath-tub for a spin. It's a lovely little car for a Sunday drive...

{Cy}

Congrats to you, i didn't do anything at all , the weight and weight distribution was not easy to figure. 955KG for an Elise with 5 gear..... Need to have a good feeling and a good dose of "audace" to find this kind of settings.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Congrats to you, i didn't do anything at all , the weight and weight distribution was not easy to figure. 955KG for an Elise with 5 gear..... Need to have a good feeling and a good dose of "audace" to find this kind of settings.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°
What you did, Sir, was to take the car into the final 5%. Whilst I'm adept enough to take a car close to the edge, I lack that audace to go beyond.

Your input, however small, turned a very good car into a great car 👍

Congrats Cy! A well deserved award. Keep up the great work! :dopey:
Thank you, Sir. We'll keep 'em coming until GT6 gets here, then hopefully there'll be some more of the same :cheers:

{Cy}

RSX Type-S '04 406PP Comfort Soft "Type II"

This is identical to NEWDRIVER2's Award Winning RSX. He passed it over to me and asked if there was anything else I could do with it. The answer was no, it's an award winning car, what am I meant to do with it :sly: So this is my take on the suspension and I made a couple of mild LSD changes. Otherwise, build the car exactly as you would ND's...

erlg.jpg

b4d.png

ka.png

gny1.jpg

Last edited:
RSX Type-S '04 406PP Comfort Soft "Type II"

This is identical to NEWDRIVER2's Award Winning RSX. He passed it over to me and asked if there was anything else I could do with it. The answer was no, it's an award winning car, what am I meant to do with it :sly: So this is my take on the suspension and I made a couple of mild LSD changes. Otherwise, build the car exactly as you would ND's...

Thank you Cy my friend for that beauty car i love it 👍
Can you also add my new tune also with it please
Because this deferent than the old one .

CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04 406PP Comfort Soft "Online Ring Edition"

s46b.jpg

dst.png

b65g.png

Just a bit of fun, this car. Almost stock, I'm sure there are ways of making this car faster than it is, but I like it just the way it is. It's a Poachers car, you'll either need to get clear early and hope the pack fights amongst itself, or you're going to have to draft the fastest cars and pressure them into a mistake.

Enjoy,
{Cy}

Thank you Cy my friend for that beauty car i love it 👍
Can you also add my new tune also with it please
Because this deferent than the old one .

It's great for trolling the MR and FR cars, not many people enjoy seeing this car looming in their rear view mirror. Some day I'll catch Dan in his NSX, I've already taken a few chunks out of his rear bumper :mischievous:

I can add whatever you'd like mate, I've only got the link for the build you published in May though :guilty:

{Cy}

...Some day I'll catch Dan in his NSX, I've already taken a few chunks out of his rear bumper :mischievous:
{Cy}

It's always a great pleasure to race with you. I'm amazed every time how fast and smooth you can be with a DS3. 👍
See you on the track! :cheers:

Coming later today, a one-size-almost-fits-all build @450PP on SH tyres:

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07
681o.jpg

Volkswagen Golf VI R '10
6aln.jpg

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03
xsag.jpg

And
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03

{Cy}

The Germans are coming! Run for your lives :dopey:

The Germans spent most of last night bullying and harassing the Japanese. Most amusing watching all the 86s, FR-Ss and the like scatter onto the verges down the back straight. If you catch it right and get up to speed, it doesn't matter if they start darting around trying to keep you out of the draft. Whilst they don't have the grunt to get up to 160mph on their own, once they do, they hold it until you run out of tarmac..!! :mischievous:

I still need to try the build on the two Audi A3s, but I might be a bit lazy and post these four and let the community tell me if it works on the others. It's no good for the 1.8 TT, which is a shame 👎

{Cy}

Scroll down for Volkswagen Golf VI R '10, Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07 and Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03.

These are fast, big cars. You may find they are a bit of a handful in traffic as your braking zones and entry speeds will be wildly different to the likes of the lightweight Elises and mid-range 86 GTs and NSXs. Fret not though, the Germans are capable of great corner speeds, often matching the aforementioned foes and they more than make up for it when they have the room to stretch their legs. Ideally, you want to be clear of the pack, if you are and you put in a clean lap, expect to see times around the 8 minute mark. If you're in traffic, then hang close to the car in front and apply pressure. Most importantly, make the most of the corner exit speed, get all the power down and watch your opponents disappear behind you...

Audi TTS Coupe '09 450PP Sports Hard "Online Ring Edition"
681o.jpg

fuqc.png

hwu5.png

Volkswagen Golf VI R '10 450PP Sports Hard "Online Ring Edition"
6aln.jpg

lrvg.png

64es.png

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07 450PP Sports Hard "Online Ring Edition"
xsag.jpg

xrwg.png

rvkr.png

Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 450PP Sports Hard "Online Ring Edition"
hulr.png

61tn.png

Last edited:
Welcome to the FAT side *evil laugh*:dopey:

^^^nice looking tunes. Hope to have some time to try them :cheers:

Big is beautiful. I found the weight useful last night, as we had an inconsiderate driver in the lobby with us. He managed to drive into just about everyone, so I hunted him down and taught him a physics lesson before kicking him out of the room :mischievous:

I ran the Audi S3 and A3 last night, with the same build. The A3 will need it's own build as this one is a bit stiff, but the S3 seemed to handle ok. And of course, they could all benefit from a NEWDRIVER gearbox 👍

{Cy}

Welcome to the FAT side *evil laugh*:dopey:

:mischievous:

I figured it out that you use the weight instead of downforce (aero parts) to get grip, but my friends, I like the cars with aero, this way they looks like are racing indeed. :grumpy: :(

Big is beautiful. I found the weight useful last night, as we had an inconsiderate driver in the lobby with us. He managed to drive into just about everyone, so I hunted him down and taught him a physics lesson before kicking him out of the room :mischievous:

{Cy}

That was awesome to watch your hunt from behind, my friend. :lol: 👍

:mischievous:

I figured it out that you use the weight instead of downforce (aero parts) to get grip, but my friends, I like the cars with aero, this way they looks like are racing indeed. :grumpy: :(
That's exactly how it works :sly: At this PP, it's easier to overcome weight than it is downforce and the weight does a better job of maintaining grip, in my opinion. The other reason I use weight instead of aero is that aero costs you on top speed. It might not matter on shorter course, but over a lap at the Ring, there's too many high speed sections. Plus if I stuck aero on the TTs, I wouldn't get to see the wing popping up and down on the rear :dopey:
That was awesome to watch your hunt from behind, my friend. :lol: 👍
I saw him go through you, possibly Madboy and at least one other before he drove through me. Sorry for raging, but rudeness like that has to be dealt with 'firmly' :mischievous:

{Cy}

Cy, I'm going to build a couple of your cars and give them a go next time. I'll be able to see how much of my 'performance' is down to me/track knowledge vs the stoopid cars I insist on using :lol:. Offline, I was only a second faster in Krenkme's Hippo over my Pimpmobile, but in the 450pp lobbies most drivers seem to use the serious contenders and, let's say, 'firm' driving.

Well done, my friend! ;)
Thank you, Sir. We must take care our own and make the world as accommodating as we can for everyone else 👍

Cy, I'm going to build a couple of your cars and give them a go next time. I'll be able to see how much of my 'performance' is down to me/track knowledge vs the stoopid cars I insist on using :lol:. Offline, I was only a second faster in Krenkme's Hippo over my Pimpmobile, but in the 450pp lobbies most drivers seem to use the serious contenders and, let's say, 'firm' driving.
Excellent news, I hope you enjoy them. People do like the MR cars, I prefer the slightly off-whack cars. I did a whole bunch of the Elises for 400PP, maybe I'll revamp a few of them once I've finished obsessing over the Vee Dubs and Audis. I may want to get the A3, S3 and the two MK I TT's (1.8 standard and 3.2 Premium versions) running first though.

The above 450PP motors will help you out with the firm driving style of others, the drivetrain and weight make them difficult cars to unsettle. There's been more than a few people who have run into me and found themselves in the ditch. That being said, do please remember that you're carrying a whole lot more timber than an Elise, don't get fooled into braking when they do, otherwise you'll go straight through them and the armco too..!!

{Cy}

Excellent news, I hope you enjoy them. People do like the MR cars, I prefer the slightly off-whack cars. I did a whole bunch of the Elises for 400PP, maybe I'll revamp a few of them once I've finished obsessing over the Vee Dubs and Audis. I may want to get the A3, S3 and the two MK I TT's (1.8 standard and 3.2 Premium versions) running first though.

The above 450PP motors will help you out with the firm driving style of others, the drivetrain and weight make them difficult cars to unsettle. There's been more than a few people who have run into me and found themselves in the ditch. That being said, do please remember that you're carrying a whole lot more timber than an Elise, don't get fooled into braking when they do, otherwise you'll go straight through them and the armco too..!!

{Cy}

No worries about the weight :dopey:, most of my 450pp cars have been porkers - I've been experimenting with the weight v power balance a bit and got addicted to mwoooaarr poowweerrr (required when car has aerodynamic properties of bus).

Yes, weight alone doesn't really help when someone shoves up the inside :indiff:, I got pushed off a number of times in the Pimpmobile and that's around a portly 1700Kg :ouch:.

Anyways, a quick go in the '09 Golf at lunchtime looked good 👍. Offline, a very ragged lap was 2.5 seconds quicker than a relatively tidy lap in my CR-Z. It is very firm and I'm still catching some big curbs in the wrong places :dunce:, but the awesome grip kept things from going really wrong :cheers:.

Anyways, a quick go in the '09 Golf at lunchtime looked good 👍. Offline, a very ragged lap was 2.5 seconds quicker than a relatively tidy lap in my CR-Z. It is very firm and I'm still catching some big curbs in the wrong places :dunce:, but the awesome grip kept things from going really wrong :cheers:.

2.5 is pretty decent. The springs are quite stiff on these cars, the fronts running at 80% and the rear at 50%. The kicker entering Adenauer-Forst and the entry to the final corner before the back straight can cause them problems and see you scuttling into the armco.

I've been breaking in the MKI 3.2 TT, seems to drive ok off line, will need to take it online to see if it matches up to the others, above 👍

{Cy}

Had a bit more time in the '09 Golf, did 3 laps and got my offline time to 8:06.5, which is 6 better than my previous 450pp best with the CR-Z.

A very responsive car, minimal understeer for 4wd, turns in nicely on the brakes, huge grip, early power. Best of all, if you get it a bit wrong or late you can throw it sideways to scrub your speed and take the corner rally style without losing loads of time 👍.

Looking forward to trying it out online. Good work Cy :bowdown:

Back