Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
you guys are amazing with your tunes, has improved my racing no end im just bad now instead of damn awful which i a vast improvement but i am desperate for a fast gear setup for an Aston martin v8 vanquish 1999 trying to get her over the 215mph @ 500pp best ive managed is 187mph on nurburgring straight is it possible to get her over the 215 at that power, please help if you can thanx alot :- BIG T 50

Thank you macdog :dopey:
Why? Is it any wrong with the Toyota 2000 GT ?

No , nothing is wrong with the Toyota, i have tested the new specs against your old shootout tune and a couple of other tunes and yours comes out on top. Once you get used to how to enter the corners with the extra weight on the rear it's great, very little wheelspin and more weight = more HP for the run to the finish line.👍

Sorry for those who have tried to PM me and my inbox was full. I have not had much time ti play GT5 and spend time here at GTP. Inbox is now empty so feel free to message me :dopey:

trucker50
you guys are amazing with your tunes, has improved my racing no end im just bad now instead of damn awful which i a vast improvement but i am desperate for a fast gear setup for an Aston martin v8 vanquish 1999 trying to get her over the 215mph @ 500pp best ive managed is 187mph on nurburgring straight is it possible to get her over the 215 at that power, please help if you can thanx alot :- BIG T 50

I am not sure it will reach those kinds of speeds.... but if there is no hurry for it, when I can find the time, I'll do some testing. And thank you so very much for using Clueless Tunes. 👍:dopey:

Sorry for my lack of activity; I'm not able to use my PS3 often because my family hogs the living room. :lol: This Tuesday, however, I'll have almost endless time to tune and race people and stuff. Lots of good tunes coming, you just wait.

Hi Clueless garage friends
I will open a room for 405PP comfort soft in 30 mins like every day hope to see you there .
I will use my GTP_NEWDRIVER2 account .
Have a good day

ND :dopey:

Congratulations ND 👍. Looks like you're the top dog here at Clueless. Keep up the great work :cheers::dopey:

Thank you my friend 👍 I just learn from you Boss and I'm trying to be on top :D

EDIT :
Coming today FTO version it can be drive smooth using wheel by ND or controller by Cy .

ND:dopey:

Coming today FTO version it can be drive smooth using wheel by ND or controller by Cy .

That car is a troll, I caught and passed some fast cars today. It's good enough to take on and beat the 96GT/BRZ/FR-S crowd 👍

I've sent you the ST170, see if you can get a little more out of that gearbox. It runs up to 146mph in draft, so I know it's got some pace. The grip is what it's all about though, I've not driven a FWD car that exits corners quite like this one does. Hope it runs ok with a wheel :scared:

Don't forget the Preludes, my friend, we should unleash them on the masses too :mischievous:

{Cy}

That car is a troll, I caught and passed some fast cars today. It's good enough to take on and beat the 96GT/BRZ/FR-S crowd 👍

I've sent you the ST170, see if you can get a little more out of that gearbox. It runs up to 146mph in draft, so I know it's got some pace. The grip is what it's all about though, I've not driven a FWD car that exits corners quite like this one does. Hope it runs ok with a wheel :scared:

Don't forget the Preludes, my friend, we should unleash them on the masses too :mischievous:

{Cy}

Great i will run that FORD today when i got back from my work 👍 you are right that FTO is a fast car and can beat those FR-S , 86GT and the BRZ in the hand of a good driver not like me :dopey:
I almost forget that Preludes my friend :D i could't copy that pic you send it to me so can you please post that pic of the Preludes so i can copy it to the tune please thank you .
Have a good day every one

MITSUBISHI FTO GP VERSION R '99 400PP Comfort Soft tires

photomay12060706.jpg

The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

Parts to buy :

- Buy FTO GP VERSION R found in the used dealership.
- Oil change .
- Engine rebuild .
- Catalytic Converter : Sports .
- Fully customizable Transmission .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Flywheel: Semi-Racing .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Suspension Fully Customizable Kit .

Performance :
Distance. 53,144,9
Max power. 204HP
Max torque.
Weight. 1200kg
PP 406
Power level. 96.6%

Tune on car :

This car is fast and it can record a time 8:34.00 at the RING in the hand of a good driver .Both tunes is similar it depend on driving style . Enjoy

WHEEL SETUP by ND

Weight adjustment : F 57 R 43
Ballast Amount : 50
Ballast Position : 50

Suspension :

RH. : F -10 / R -8
SR. : F 8.5 / R 6.5
DE. : F 7 / R 5
DC. : F 5 / R 6
AR. : F 5 / R 6
CA. : F 2.8 / R 1.6
TA. : F -0.18 / R -0.10

LSD : 10/22/10

Brake Balance : F 3 R 6

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 4.600
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.591
2nd 2.619
3rd. 2.005
4th. 1.601
5th. 1.334
6th. 1.158
Then final gear again to. 3.400
It will give up right side. 155mph

CONTROLLER SETUP by Cy

Weight adjustment : F 57 R 43
Ballast Amount : 50

Suspension :

RH. : F -10 / R -8
SR. : F 9.5 / R 6.5
DE. : F 9 / R 6
DC. : F 5 / R 4
AR. : F 4 / R 6
CA. : F 2.6 / R 1.8
TA. : F -0.22 / R -0.10

LSD : 10/28/12

Brake Balance : F 4 / R 6

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 4.600
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.591
2nd 2.619
3rd. 2.005
4th. 1.601
5th. 1.334
6th. 1.158
Then final gear again to. 3.400
It will give up right side. 155mph

Tires : Comfort soft

Note:
If you are a FAN of FR cars it will take time to adjust to drive that FF cars at list two to three laps at the RING to find the brake point and master all the corners . ;)

Last edited:
Great i will run that FORD today when i got back from my work 👍 you are right that FTO is a fast car and can beat those FR-S , 86GT and the BRZ in the hand of a good driver not like me :dopey:
I almost forget that Preludes my friend :D i could't copy that pic you send it to me so can you please post that pic of the Preludes so i can copy it to the tune please thank you .
Have a good day every one

Take your time with the Focus, I'm thinking I may add a bit more weight, it's 184bhp and 1140kg at the moment. If it can pull 115mph up the hill and 135mph on the final straight, then it'll be a proper contender 👍

Provided I was clear of traffic and mistakes, I found it easy to keep up with the 86GT's in the FTO. They can carry more speed through the corners, but the FTO has great pace. It's a strong car, my friend.

You can use any of the below pics, Sir:

nrburgringnordschleife1yk.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2y.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1ci.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1wp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1b.jpg

{Cy}

@Cy
I think when I get home I'll add a link to The Hill, and you as our garage handyman, in the OP. That okay with you :dopey:

@Cy
I think when I get home I'll add a link to The Hill, and you as our garage handyman, in the OP. That okay with you :dopey:

More than ok, Sir. Funnily enough, I was going to send you a message along the same lines. I was talking to Sam the other day about asking you if I could set up a stall in the corner of you garage, once GT6 comes out, rather than have my own. I mean, Sam has already drunk all my orange juice and the Dog has drunk all my beer :sly:

{Cy}

More than ok, Sir. Funnily enough, I was going to send you a message along the same lines. I was talking to Sam the other day about asking you if I could set up a stall in the corner of you garage, once GT6 comes out, rather than have my own. I mean, Sam has already drunk all my orange juice and the Dog has drunk all my beer :sly:

{Cy}

Welcome mate to the Clueless group :D and if there is more orange juice i will drink it :dopey:
It was fun today Sir when we are chasing each others by the Ford i love that car man . Also after Sir Praiano join us but we swap the places he is always in the front of the front then us 👍 hope we make it again Praiano .

"Ophiophagus hannah"

Based on the Shelby Cobra 427 '66

azuro.jpg

azur1n.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

509bhp
542pp
504 ft. lb. @3500 RPM of torque
weight 1083 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Charcoal Metallic(a)
weight Reduction
Not Allowed
Engine
Nada
Intake
None
Exhaust
Nope
Turbo
Zero
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce
Weight Adjustment: 15 @ -50
LSD- 6/9/15

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 143
1st - 3.250
2nd - 2.242
3rd - 1.790
4th - 1.485
5th - 1.236
Final - 3.300
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 9.8 Rear: 4.0
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 2
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 1.4
Toe Angle- Front: -0.12 Rear: 0.12
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Well it's not perfect.... that is all :dopey:
Made for the F.I.T.T. Azure Cobra Shootout , and...well...try not to die :P

ahrweilerstreetw.jpg

Wow this is the funnest car I ever driven. You can control the under-steer with just the throttle, hella fun with Sports Hard Tires. Big smile in my face when I am driving it.

Welcome mate to the Clueless group :D and if there is more orange juice i will drink it :dopey:
It was fun today Sir when we are chasing each others by the Ford i love that car man . Also after Sir Praiano join us but we swap the places he is always in the front of the front then us 👍 hope we make it again Praiano .

Thank you, Sir. Glad to be on-board 👍 It was a lot of fun tearing it up in the hot hatches today. They surprised a few people :mischievous:

The Focus is up: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=8533144#

I'll put some more miles on the Citroen C4 and send it over to you for a gearbox overhaul. Lovely car to drive, a lot like the Focus...

{Cy}

@ Cy
Cool Sir i will link it to the OP later I need to have a little sleep now then I will open the lobby to have fun later .

@ Dan
Thank Sir 👍 I know that you love that car :dopey:

HONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EP)'01 400PP Comfort Soft tires

photojun04192441.png
photojun04192631.jpg

The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

Parts to buy :

- Buy NONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '01 found in the used dealership.
- Oil change .
- Engine rebuild .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Adjustable LSD .

Performance :
Distance. 5,144,9
Max power. 202HP/7100rpm
Max torque. 154ft-lb/6800rpm
Weight. 1221kg
PP 406
Power level. 90.5%

Tune on car :

This car is fast and it can record a time 8:34.00 at the RING in the hand of a good driver Enjoy :D

WHEEL SETUP

Weight adjustment : F 58 R 42
Ballast Amount : 31

Suspension :

RH. : F -20 / R -20
SR. : F 7.5 / R 8.5
DE. : F 8 / R 5
DC. : F 6 / R 7
AR. : F 5 / R 6
CA. : F 2.6 / R 1.0
TA. : F -0.24 / R -0.10

LSD : 10/24/12

Brake Balance : F 3 R 6

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 5.000
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.333
2nd 2.431
3rd. 1.861
4th. 1.486
5th. 1.238
6th. 1.075
Then final gear again to. 3.700
It will give up right side. 154mph

Note:
If you are a FAN of FR cars it will take time to adjust to drive that FF cars at list two to three laps at the RING to find the brake point and master all the corners . ;)

Last edited:
PEUGEOT 207 GTI '07 400PP Comfort Soft tires

Picture Soon :dopey:

One of my friends point me to this car and he tell me put the tune of the RSX on it plus i did some fine adjust in the weight to fit it and here it is thank you Sir ..... I don't his name here in GTplanet .

Parts to buy :

- Buy PEUGEOT GTI found in the new dealership.
- Oil change after you drive it 225miles then Chang oil .
- Engine rebuild .
- Weight Reduction Stage 1 .
- Window Weight Reduction .
- Catalytic Converter Sports .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Adjustable LSD .

Performance :
Distance. 261.0 miles
Max power. 195HP/7100rpm
Max torque. 197ft-lb/2500rpm
Weight. 1255kg
PP 406
Power level. 98.1%

Tune on car :

This car is fast and it can record a time 8:32.00 at the RING in the hand of a good driver Enjoy :D

WHEEL SETUP

Weight adjustment : F 59 R 41
Ballast Amount : 106

Suspension :

RH. : F -23 /R -23
SR. : F 9.0 / R 5.0
DE. : F 5 / R 4
DC. : F 4 / R 3
AR. : F 7 / R 7
CA. : F 4.5 / R 0.0
TA. : F -0.20 / R -0.25

LSD : 5/25/15

Brake Balance : F 4 R 6

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 3.950
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.574
2nd 2.607
3rd. 1.996
4th. 1.594
5th. 1.327
6th. 1.153
Then final gear again to. 2.950
It will give up right side. 154mph

Note:

Last edited:
TOYOTA 86GT '12 400PP Comfort Soft tires

ifmq.jpg

Parts to buy :

- Buy TOYOTA 86GT found in the new dealership.
- Oil change after you drive it 225miles then Chang oil .
- Engine rebuild .
- Weight Reduction Stage 1 .
- Window Weight Reduction .
- Carbon Hood Body Color .
- Sports Exhaust
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Carbon Drive Shaft .

Performance :
Distance. 335.0 miles
Max power. 191HP/7800rpm
Max torque. 161ft-lb/6200rpm
Weight. 1198kg
PP 406
Power level. 88.9%

Tune on car :

This car is fast and it can record a time 8:29.00 at the RING in the hand of a good driver Enjoy :D

WHEEL SETUP

Weight adjustment : F 50 R 50
Ballast Amount : 57

Suspension :

RH. : F 5 / R 5
SR. : F 9.5 / R 9.5
DE. : F 8 / R 4
DC. : F 3 / R 3
AR. : F 5 / R 4
CA. : F 1.5 / R 2.2
TA. : F -0.18 / R 0.10

LSD : 18/21/15

Brake Balance : F 6 R 4

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 4.300
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.818
2nd 2.785
3rd. 2.132
4th. 1.703
5th. 1.418
6th. 1.232
Then final gear again to. 3.250
It will give up right side. 151mph

Note:
One of the fastest cars on the RING and some clueless garage friends saw it how she drove and they ask me when I will post that tune :D enjoy your drive guys .

Last edited:
HONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EP)'01 400PP Comfort Soft tires

TOYOTA 86GT '12 400PP Comfort Soft tires

Great looking cars, my friend. I'll look at posting my BRZ setup later, although I still want to try and dial out the last of the oversteer. I have a setup for the Civic too, I love the EP series. If you're on later, we can run them together and if mine is still any good, we can post up wheel and controller setups for both 👍

I'll dig my Pug out too, that thing used to run ok at 450PP SH, but the last few times I've raced it, it didn't feel as good as it used. We've had a few game updates since then...

{Cy}

Great looking cars, my friend. I'll look at posting my BRZ setup later, although I still want to try and dial out the last of the oversteer. I have a setup for the Civic too, I love the EP series. If you're on later, we can run them together and if mine is still any good, we can post up wheel and controller setups for both 👍

I'll dig my Pug out too, that thing used to run ok at 450PP SH, but the last few times I've raced it, it didn't feel as good as it used. We've had a few game updates since then...

{Cy}

BRZ I want have that tune maybe we can swap the tune between the 86GT and BRZ :D

I can't make it today I will be at my work at that time :( .
I will be at my home in 9 hours from now .
Pug 207 run very well with that tune i hope it can use also in controller :dopey:

Have a good day sir

BRZ I want have that tune maybe we can swap the tune between the 86GT and BRZ :D

I can't make it today I will be at my work at that time :( .
I will be at my home in 9 hours from now .
Pug 207 run very well with that tune i hope it can use also in controller :dopey:

Have a good day sir

Not a problem Sir. If I don't get distracted by Pirates, then I'll run your Pug setup later, maybe try and get my controller setup running better too. I'll be tucked up and asleep by the time you get home. My wife has been working lots of Late/Early shifts. She's working an early today, so I expect we'll both be asleep on the sofa by 10pm..!!

@Sam
Happy to see the new tunes. 👍
Sam, why are those pictures so...long with black bars?! :ouch:

I think it's called 'art', Dan :sly: I keep meaning to take copies of them and trim the black bits off for Sam...

{Cy}

Back