Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Always glad to see you guys online. I've kind of quit tuning for gt5 and look to be back with the release of gt6, fingers crossed that their is no delays. Expect a new racing team from me then. :dunce: In the meantime I look forward to racing all my friends online whenever I can. :dopey:

Congrats to Cykosis on joining Team Clueless. :cheers:

I was confused because I always thought keeping to the racing line is a valid way of driving, if someone's faster, overtaking is their problem.

My Copen was a disaster. :lol: So so twitchy, I tried to correct in a corner and went straight off, that's probably when I nearly took you out when you were chasing behind me. :P

I think ya that Copen need you put your hand on it :D actually you the one chasing me and you use my car as your brake :lol:

Great to see that the garage is so active with the help of ND and Cy. Seeing friends like Dan and trackripper stop buy, and as well as my Outlaw friend AC, and many more, it feels awesome to have that many people enjoying the fun and entertaining Clueless tunes has :dopey:

On to shop talk - My tunes are ready and waiting to be posted... but with all the fun being had on the 'Ring at...or about... 400pp, is anyone looking for a 600pp Viper... or a 410 Toyota 4WD... or a Mcfly? :Sly:
.... So I guess I'll ask the crew/fans if youd like to see this made for you all.....

Jeff Hanneman

just let me know :dopey:

Ya it was awesome night yesterday 👍 glad to see joined us Krenkme 👍
Can you send me a copy of that 410 Toyota 4WD so I give her a run :dopey: Is it run on Comfort Soft ?

For the Viper maybe later when you have time to post or you send me another copy from it :lol: so I can test it.👍

I made a Vette for 600PP also for the new shootout of MCH and new sessions i will post it later :D

Always glad to see you guys online. I've kind of quit tuning for gt5 and look to be back with the release of gt6, fingers crossed that their is no delays. Expect a new racing team from me then. :dunce: In the meantime I look forward to racing all my friends online whenever I can. :dopey:

Glad to see you join Clueless lobby mate 👍
What !!?? New Racing Team ? That's cool AC 👍

Have a good day Clueless Garage Friends

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
ACURA INTEGRA TYPE R '01 400PP Comfort Soft tires

Picture coming soon

The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

Parts to buy :

- Buy Acura found in the old dealership.
- Engine rebuild .
- Fully customizable Transmission .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Flywheel: Semi-Racing .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Suspension Fully Customizable Kit .

Performance :
Distance. 7,604.0 miles
Max power. 206HP/8000rpm
Max torque. 143ft-lb/6500rpm
Weight. 1249kg
PP 406
Power level. 100%
Power/weight Ratio 5.95kg/HP

Tune on car :

Weight adjustment : F 60 R 40
Ballast Amount : 52
Ballast Position : 50

Suspension :

RH. : F -14 / R -14
SR. : F 9.5 / R 7.5
DE. : F 8 / R 6
DC. : F 6 / R 5
AR. : F 3 / R 4
CA. : F 2.4 /R 1.6
TA. : F -0.24 / R 0.08

LSD : 12/26/10

Brake Balance : F 4 R 5

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 4.600
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.678
2nd 2.683
3rd. 2.054
4th. 1.640
5th. 1.366
6th. 1.186
Then final gear again to. 3.400
It will give up right side. 154mph

Note:
If you are a FAN of FR cars it will take time to adjust to drive that FF cars at list two to three laps at the RING to find the brake point and master all the corners . ;)

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
TOYOTA FT-86 II CONCEPT '11 400PP Comfort Soft tires

m15o.jpg

The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

Parts to buy :

- Buy FT-86 II CONCEPT '11
- it's a 0 miles i drove it to 322.2 miles and i didn't change the oil or rebuild the engine so it will not loss power to weight when I limit the engine .
- Sports Exhaust for the good sound of FT .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Carbon Drive Shaft .

Performance :
Distance. 322.2 miles
Max power. 197HP/7200rpm
Max torque. 154ft-lb/6600rpm
Weight. 1230kg
PP 406
Power level. 96%
Power/weight Ratio 6.14kg/HP

Tune on car :

Weight adjustment : F 53 R 47
Ballast Amount : 0
Ballast Position : 0

Suspension :

RH. : F -10 / R -10
SR. : F 11.5 / R 10.0
DE. : F 8 / R 3
DC. : F 4 / R 3
AR. : F 5 / R 4
CA. : F 1.8 / R 2.2
TA. : F -0.20 / R 0.08

LSD : 14/18/15

Brake Balance : F 6 / R 4

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to Default
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.955
2nd 2.885
3rd. 2.209
4th. 1.764
5th. 1.438
6th. 1.200
Then final gear again to. 3.250
It will give up right side. Around 153mph

Note:
Very good ride fast on the corner side lake of speed on the last stretch you need a car to draft it to give you 143-147 mph .:D enjoy

Last edited:
CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 24V '00 400PP Comfort Soft tires

2mbj.jpg

Parts to buy :

- Buy CLIO from the New dealer store .
- it's a 0 miles i drove it to 420.2 miles and i didn't change the oil or rebuild the engine so it will not loss power to weight when I limit the engine maybe later .
- Sports Exhaust
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Carbon Drive Shaft .

Performance :
Distance. 322.2 miles
Max power. 215HP/5300rpm
Max torque. 232ft-lb/4500rpm
Weight. 1435kg Heavy weight sorry
PP 406
Power level. 83.1%
Power/weight Ratio 6.57kg/HP

Tune on car :

Weight adjustment : F 49 R 51
Ballast Amount : 100
Ballast Position : -12

Suspension :

RH. : F -12 / R -10
SR. : F 7.0 / R 9.5
DE. : F 6 / R 6
DC. : F 5 / R 5
AR. : F 3 / R 3
CA. : F 1.8 / R 1.6
TA. : F -0.12 / R 0.12

LSD : 12/18/12

Brake Balance : F 4 / R 3

Transmission :

Default gear
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.721
2nd 2.714
3rd. 2.078
4th. 1.659
5th. 1.360
6th. 1.160
Then final gear again to. 3.470

Note:
Hot hatch back drive.:D enjoy

Last edited:
SUBARU BRZ S '12 400PP Comfort Soft tires

wr.jpg

Parts to buy :

- Buy BRZ from the New dealer store .
- it's a 0 miles i drove it to 247.0 miles and i didn't change the oil or rebuild the engine so it will not loss power to weight when I limit the engine maybe later .
- Sports Exhaust
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Carbon Drive Shaft .

Performance :
Distance. 247.0 miles
Max power. 194HP/6700rpm
Max torque. 154ft-lb/6600rpm
Weight. 1198kg
PP 406
Power level. 94.5#
Power/weight Ratio 6.08kg/HP

Tune on car :

Weight adjustment : F 50 R 50
Ballast Amount : 57

Suspension :

RH. : F -5 / R -5
SR. : F 11.0 / R 10.0
DE. : F 7 / R 3
DC. : F 4 / R 2
AR. : F 5 / R 4
CA. : F 1.9 / R 2.2
TA. : F -0.18 / R -0.12

LSD : 14/18/15

Brake Balance : F 6/ R 4

Transmission :

Default gear
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.818
2nd 2.785
3rd. 2.132
4th. 1.703
5th. 1.400
6th. 1.200
Then final gear again to. 3.250

Note:
Another version of the 86 .:D enjoy

Last edited:
Gd time in the Clueless 405pp CS room today. Loads of fun, can't wait for tomorrow. Buying New set of cars just for your room Driver. Great to see you and Cy in the room today. I don't think I have ever raced with him before. Keep it up guys
Good racing with you too, Sir. Please stop by whenever you see us on, it's always a pleasure to have courteous drivers race with us 👍

Heh my stint in the room was eventful. Not sure if my driving was at fault or that guy just lost control and raged about it...
Defo not your problem, mate. I always make room for blatantly faster cars, but even that isn't enough for some people. Keep building them cars and get on whenever you can.
Great to see that the garage is so active with the help of ND and Cy. Seeing friends like Dan and trackripper stop buy, and as well as my Outlaw friend AC, and many more, it feels awesome to have that many people enjoying the fun and entertaining Clueless tunes has :dopey:
Great to see you on with us last night, your arrival couldn't have been any better timed. Honestly, you'd be forgiven for thinking that we'd just paid COUNTERSTEAR a wadge of notes to big our cars up. Fact of the matter is, we'd just switched to ghost mode, Sam threw down some times and he was convinced to take a look at the garage. That's when you stepped in, so I commend you for your timing :mischievous:

I'll not comment on the high end cars, I took a couple of 560PP monsters out the other night, scared myself stupid :yuck: We do need to see a 406PP CS SRT-4 though, so keep working on that wideboy 👍

Thanks man, always a pleasure to have you join us. I particularly like watching you and CG battle in the RX and the FR-S, sorry for interjecting in my beat up 90's Elise :D

Thanks for the car too. Sam sent me his setup last night, so I'll be trying them both out. I have the standard Standard RX8 (if you know what I mean), but have never been really happy with the way it drove. Look forward to trying both.
Hi sema thank you for using clueless hell garage tune .
Any comment or you didn't match the numbers just tell me and we will try to fix it thank you again .

ND:dopey:
That's my favourite typo to date :sly:

{Cy}

Defo not your problem, mate. I always make room for blatantly faster cars, but even that isn't enough for some people. Keep building them cars and get on whenever you can.

{Cy}

I thought that I was doing alright, I wasn't blocking, but I'm not going to jump out of the way if someone wants to overtake. :P
Probably won't be on today, but after the next two days (exams...) I should be on. :)

I thought that I was doing alright, I wasn't blocking, but I'm not going to jump out of the way if someone wants to overtake. :P
Probably won't be on today, but after the next two days (exams...) I should be on. :)
You were doing just fine. Everyone has the right to defend their line. Faster cars simply have to wait until it's appropriate to pass. Likewise, blatantly slower traffic needs to make room and not cause a foul up. Simples.

I know when I'm beat and I know when I've got the other guy beat, but my aim is for all of us to get around the track without inflicting misery on each other 👍

{Cy}

You welcome my friend any time 👍

Edit:

@ Cy please my friend some good pic for those beautiful cars :dopey:

Is the Clio the Premium one?? Send me a copy of your favourite colours too, I'll paint a few of them up and take them on location 👍 Don't even know if I own the Acura, I'm sure you've probably sent it to me :)

{Cy}

The site is blocked from my work, any chance of a copy and paste of any text?? You can PM me if there's too much for a sensible post. I hope we'll be able to carry on building our low PP Ring Monsters :indiff:

{Cy}

Here are some titles:

--------------------------------------------------
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport ’13
Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 '12
--------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
Willow Springs International Raceway
Matterhorn
------------------------------------

--------------------------
New car physics simulation

Edit:
  • The physics model which dictates car dynamics has been renewed completely. Load changes of the car, changes in vehicle attitude, relationship of the surface and the tyres are even more real now, and players familiar to the game will immediately feel the new depth in drive feel the first time they turn the steering wheel.
Tyre Modelling
Suspension Modelling
Aerodynamics
Adaptive Tessellation
HDR Rendering Engine
--------------------------

Edit: When will be possible don't forget to watch the gallery too. 👍

Last edited:
I think ya that Copen need you put your hand on it :D actually you the one chasing me and you use my car as your brake :lol:

Oh yeah, that was it. :lol: Went too hot into a corner, lost the back end, slammed into you in front of me. :P It works well on SH tyres, but I suspect CS may be too little grip for it.

SPOON INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 450PP RACING SOFT

Picture coming soon

Parts to buy :

- Buy SPOON found in the old dealership.
- Engine rebuild .
- Engine Tuning Stage 3 .
- Sports Intake Manifold .
- Sports Exhaust Manifold .
- Titanium Racing Exhaust .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Racing Soft Tires also sports tires but has little under steer i need to work on it more or I got help from Cy .

Performance :
Distance. 7,604.0 miles
Max power. 287HP/10400rpm
Max torque. 175ft-lb/7900
Weight. 1161kg
PP 447
Power level. 100%
Power/weight Ratio 3.98kg/HP

Tune on car :

Weight adjustment : F 60 R 40
Ballast Amount : 81

Suspension :

RH. : F -23 / R -22
SR. : F 8.5 / R 5.0
DE. : F 9 / R 4
DC. : F 5 / R 7
AR. : F 6 / R 7
CA. : F 3.0 / R 1.5
TA. : F -0.25 / R -0.25

LSD : 10/26/15

Brake Balance : F 4 R 7

Transmission :

Default gear
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 4.347
2nd 3.171
3rd. 2.428
4th. 1.939
5th. 1.580
6th. 1.330
Then final gear again to. 3.120
It will give up right side around 185 mph

Note:
If you are a FAN of FR cars it will take time to adjust to drive that FF cars at list two to three laps at the RING to find the brake point and master all the corners . ;)

Last edited:
MAZDA RX-8 TYPE E '03 400PP Comfort Soft tires

Picture coming soon

Parts to buy :

- Buy Mazda found in the old dealership.
- Engine rebuild .
- Sports Exhaust .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Adjustable LSD .

Performance :
Distance. 15,282.0 miles
Max power. 210HP/6700rpm
Max torque. 174ft-lb/5100rpm
Weight. 1405kg
PP 406
Power level. 93.7%
Power/weight Ratio 5.95kg/HP

Tune on car :

Weight adjustment : F 50 R 50
Ballast Amount : 75
Ballast Position : 0

Suspension :

RH. : F -15 / R -15
SR. : F 8.5 / R 11.0
DE. : F 8 / R 5
DC. : F 6 / R 5
AR. : F 3 / R 1
CA. : F 1.6 / R 1.8
TA. : F -0.20 / R 0.16

LSD : 10/16/5

Brake Balance : F 5 R 6

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 4.444
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.782
2nd 2.759
3rd. 2.112
4th. 1.687
5th. 1.370
6th. 1.150
Then final gear again to. 3.570
It will give up right side. Around 151mph

Note:
Enjoy the ride its a fast corner take care . ;)

Last edited:
Very, very good tunes pack Sam! A real pleasure to drive and race with them. 👍

Thank you Dan for using clueless hell tune my friend 👍 There is any comment on them mate something you want fix on one of them ?
Have a good day sir

Thank you Dan for using clueless hell tune my friend 👍 There is any comment on them mate something you want fix on one of them ?
Have a good day sir

There are two possibilities:

1. I am a very good driver and can drive any car (which is not good for a tuner).
2. Your tunes are excellent! 👍

I bet for the second one. :sly:

P.S.: I just prefer not too heavy cars.

There are two possibilities:

1. I am a very good driver and can drive any car (which is not good for a tuner).
2. Your tunes are excellent! 👍

I bet for the second one. :sly:

I think you are talking about the FT-86 and Clio am I right :sly:?
I think the FT is heavy but comparative :D but for the Clio it's very heavy car in the last draft part on the RING :(
Yes you are a very good driver i can see that when we play together 👍.

I think the FT is heavy but comparative :D

When I find a few minutes, I'm going to try the GT86/BRZ/FR-S build closer to stock weight. It'll run with a little less power, but this car isn't about the straight line speed (in fact, it's pretty slow). The suspension setup just doesn't quite work for stock weight and distribution, so I'll need to take some out and add it back, trying to get 50/50 distribution 👍

{Cy}

Back