Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
@Sam
Happy to see the new tunes. 👍
Sam, why are those pictures so...long with black bars?! :ouch:

I can't take any good pic for those cars I'm not good on that . So I look for pic online and take a pic for it through the mobile copy the screen image then i upload it to sky path then i share the link here .:dopey:
If any one want to help me for that pic and take some good shot for the cars do it please .

Cy take a pic to this prelude and is waiting to be put up with the tunes maybe by today .:D

ND

Please, do that Cy, if you can and have the time for it, to help our friend in need. 👍

I can't take any good pic for those cars I'm not good on that . So I look for pic online and take a pic for it through the mobile copy the screen image then i upload it to sky path then i share the link here .:dopey:
If any one want to help me for that pic and take some good shot for the cars do it please .

Cy take a pic to this prelude and is waiting to be put up with the tunes maybe by today .:D

ND
Wait a minute, did I just become the club photographer..?? :dunce:

I'm more than happy to help trim up the existing pictures, Sam. If I can trouble the pair of you to turn up for the occasional photo shoot, then I'll take some snaps of us hooning around the track. I'll see what I can do about capturing some video too, although that will be very low rent. I don't have a PVR device, so it'll have to be recorded on a hand-held camera.

Once I've got a kitchen and a garden, then I can spend some money on a proper device to record straight from the PS3 👍

{Cy}

HONDA PRELUDE SI VETC '91 400PP Comfort Soft tires
Combo Tune ND and Cy together two in one :D

nrburgringnordschleife1yk.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1b.jpg

The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

Parts to buy :

- Buy Prelude found in the new dealership.
- Oil change
- Engine rebuild .
- Weight Reduction Stage 1 .
- Window Weight Reduction .
- Fully customizable Transmission .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Flywheel: Semi-Racing .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Suspension Fully Customizable Kit .

Performance :
Distance. 58,665.0 miles
Max power. 208HP/7100rpm
Max torque. 165ft-lb/6000rpm
Weight. 1198kg
PP 405
Power level. 95.8%

Tune on car :

BOTH WHEEL and CONTROLLER SETUP

Weight adjustment : F 58 R 42
Ballast Amount : 31
Ballast Position : 50

Suspension :

RH. : F -14 / R -14
SR. : F 10.8 / R 9.1
DE. : F 9 / R 5 or F 6 R 5
DC. : F 6 / R 5 or F 6 R 6
AR. : F 4 / R 5
CA. : F 2.8 /R 1.3
TA. : F -0.12 / R -0.06

LSD : 8/19/12

Brake Balance : F 3 R 6 or F 5 R 6

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 4.600
Too speed 112
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.340
2nd 2.437
3rd. 1.865
4th. 1.490
5th. 1.241
6th. 1.078
Then final gear again to. 3.490
It will give up right side. 154mph

Note:
If you are a FAN of FR cars it will take time to adjust to drive that FF cars at list two to three laps at the RING to find the brake point and master all the corners . ;)

nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
TOYOTA 86GT '12 400PP Comfort Soft tires

Suspension :

RH. : F 8 / R 5
SR. : F 10.5 / R 6.5
DE. : F 8 / R 4
DC. : F 3 / R 3
AR. : F 5 / R 4
CA. : F 1.5 / R 2.2
TA. : F -0.18 / R 0.10

Sir, I hope that the RH is with minus (-). Isn't it?! :scared: :sly:

After a lot of work and a lot of time, I think I may have tamed the Zonda R. It's on share if anyone wants to give their input.

PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 408PP Comfort Soft Tires
You can use all Tires

The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

picture.php
picture.php

-Displacement 1775 cc
-Max. Power 210 HP / 7000rpm
-Max.Torque 197 ft-lb / 4000rpm
-Drivetrain 4WD
-Power/Weight Ratio 5,80 kg/Hp
-Length 3820 mm
-Width 1700 mm
-Height 1353 mm
-Weight 1240 kg F 49 R 51
-Performance Points 408 PP
-Distance 205,8 Miles

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Buy Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 found in online car dealer .
- Drive it 205 Miles then change the oil and rebuilt the engine .
- Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Torque sensing Center Differential
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Comfort Tires (Soft )

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 95
Ballast Position : -50

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 100%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Default Final Gear 4.395
Top Speed - 112 MPH

Adjust gear like that :

1st - 3.532
2nd - 2.455
3rd - 1.809
4th - 1.405
5th - 1.150

-After that adjust final gear to 3,300
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 152MPH

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -43 R -38
-Spring Rate : F 7.4 R 12.2
-Dampers (EX) : F 7 R 3
-Dampers (com) : F 4 R 3
-Anti Roll Bars : F 2 R 3
-Camber Angle : F 1.5 R 1.7
-Toe Angle : F -0,10 R -0.05

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 14 R 14
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 35 R 40
Braking Sensitivity : F 5 R 10

Torque Sensing Center Def.. :
Front 35 Rear 65

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 5 Rear 6

This is not the fastest but i love the sound of this car .

Enjoy

Last edited:
You guys are way to busy lol , posting tune after tune while i can't find the time to turn my ps3 on just to say hi :( ....

You guys are way to busy lol , posting tune after tune while i can't find the time to turn my ps3 on just to say hi :( ....

Long time mate we miss the time racing together :D . Hope every thing is okay with you and see you soon on track day :dopey:.
Many cars waiting for you to built it :lol:
Have a good day DaDog.

DaDog

I hear ya' my friend. Others get to race and tune, while we just get to sit behind a big stearing wheel :(. :dopey:

I hear ya' my friend. Others get to race and tune, while we just get to sit behind a big stearing wheel :(. :dopey:

Don't be sad my friend, you're time will come. 👍

Edit: You already have the tune of the week. :)

Edit2: Tested. Wonderful tune and car! 👍

Last edited:

BIG congrats krenkme. DB let me know that he was recommending you. I also popped in a nomination for you. This is what I sent, "krenkme has really improved as a tuner in the last six months. Praiano is hard to beat in our GT Planet FITT tuning competitions and so am I. krenkme wedged himself right between us in the FITT Tuner Car Challenge. His driver's choice numbers were great, only missing beating praiano by 0.1 points. That's a big accomplishment. I think he deserves to be recognized for this achievement beyond just the podium finish."

Congrats boss! Sorry it's so late, I've been... Taking a lot of breaks from work? :lol: That Zonda has kept me kind of backed up, it was a tough nut to crack with Stage 3 engine tuning and a turbo, but I did it! I think I deserve a promotion :lol:

danbojte
Don't be sad my friend, you're time will come. 👍

Edit: You already have the tune of the week. :)

NEWDRIVER2
CONGRATS Boss to have the tune of the WEEK 👍👍

Thanks guys. I'm a little surprised :dopey:

DigitalBaka

Motor City Hami
BIG congrats krenkme. DB let me know that he was recommending you. I also popped in a nomination for you. This is what I sent, "krenkme has really improved as a tuner in the last six months. Praiano is hard to beat in our GT Planet FITT tuning competitions and so am I. krenkme wedged himself right between us in the FITT Tuner Car Challenge. His driver's choice numbers were great, only missing beating praiano by 0.1 points. That's a big accomplishment. I think he deserves to be recognized for this achievement beyond just the podium finish."

Thanks to both of you :cheers:. Got more love for the car then I expected to. Kind of reminds me of the Cobra Shootout, I barely beat Praiano and people like that car too... I just try to make my cars drivable.

Thank you so very much again 👍:cheers:

DaDog
if the big wheels ain't turning ..... we ain't earning .........

Yep. Ain't that the truth :dopey:

QuikSlvr223
Congrats boss! Sorry it's so late, I've been... Taking a lot of breaks from work? :lol: That Zonda has kept me kind of backed up, it was a tough nut to crack with Stage 3 engine tuning and a turbo, but I did it! I think I deserve a promotion :lol:

Thank you.

The Zonda is a tough one to tame. I have one posted, but I'm sure yours is better. I'll test it when I can. Sure, you can now be in charge of feeding the parrot... I'll find someone else to deal with the elephant. Does anyone know where I can find a 2 ton pooper scooper? :dopey:

HONDA CR-X SIR '90 400PP Comfort Soft tires

Parts to buy :

- Buy honda CR-X found in the used dealership
- Oil change .
- Engine rebuild .
- ECU Tuning .
- Engine Tuning Stage 1 .
- Sports Intake Manifold .
- Racing Air Filter .
- Sports Exhaust Manifold .
- Catalytic Converter : Sports .
- Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust .
- Fully customizable Transmission .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Flywheel: Semi-Racing .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Suspension Fully Customizable Kit .

Performance :
Distance. 53,870.6 miles
Max power. 183HP / 7900 rpm
Max torque. 123ft-lb / 7400rpm
Weight. 986kg
PP. 402PP
Power level. 100.0%

Hi Sam! Will you check the parts installed, please? They lead to a wrong PP... :drool:

That's how it looks like.

Some racing today my friend? :)

I will be on later in 9 hours because I'm now after noon duty . Maybe by this time you are sleeping .
Is the 86GT doing good ?
I know its need some fix in the gear box !!
I love 207GTI I was using it last night and its doing very good with the 86 cars :D

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
I will be on later in 9 hours because I'm now after noon duty . Maybe by this time you are sleeping .
Is the 86GT doing good ?
I know its need some fix in the gear box !!
I love 207GTI I was using it last night and its doing very good with the 86 cars :D

ND:dopey:

I'm testing them one by one. ;) The 207 is impressive and what more can we say about the 86? ;) 👍

Hey krenkme, I was sure yo had a tune for the Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four '86... but can't find it in the OP. If you haven't tuned one yet, could you? 400pp on sport hards? Please :cheers:

Sam, I like this high camber value. Maybe these are the values which should be used more often. 👍

Last edited:
Back